What Makes People NOT believe In God? (Atheists Come!)

Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 03:15 am
By the way, you really seem completely incapable of learning anything. You continue to talk about "atheists" as though you know what all atheists (millions and millions of them) think, as though all atheists think alike. You continue to talk slightingly of them because they don't share your imaginary friend superstition, with all your bullshit about sumission, and doing whatever they want. You really learn nothing.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 04:23 am
@Setanta,
Nope! But have fun "to keep pretending you know what I think and mean" cause you do not!

You just ain't as bright as you think you are!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 04:26 am
@Setanta,
I knew you would dodge what I said, and not answer me...

About being unfounded, and that you could be wrong...Like I have said...

Keep telling me what I think and mean!

Your opinions of me, are worthless...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 04:29 am
@Setanta,
Do I need to know any of them to have an opinion?

Do you need to know a Christian to have an opinion about them?

Your whole superior thinking of what I am saying, mean...Need to do...have to do...is worth nothing...

Tell me, when you actually listen to a Christian, and I will listen to you, or buy it...!!!
Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 04:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No, i'm perfectly happy to think that you have an opinion based in ignorance, bigotry and hatred. I'm also happy to continue to point it out and to point out how hateful you are. As for christians, if i don't know someone, no, it is unlikely that i'll have an opinion about them. If i do form an opinion of someone, it's unlikely to be based on their religious confession because i won't know it. Unless, of course, it's someone who constantly tries to shove their religious beliefs down other people's throats, in which case i'll have a very low opinion of that person.

Once again, you trot out your raging inferiority complex--at no time have i said that my thinking is superior. If you infer that, that's your problem, not mine. You're hilarious. I listen to christians all the time, this society is hag-ridden by christians. It would be nice if more of them learned to keep it to themselves. In fact, i was chatting with the baptist preacher up the street just last night, when i walked the dogs. We were discussing pagans and tolerance--two subjects about which i suspect you don't know much, especially the latter.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 05:01 am
@Setanta,
I don't feel like doing this today! Have a great day Set!
Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 05:39 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
See ya 'round, Clown.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:03 am
Sad
izzythepush

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:03 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
You'd be surprised at the great variety of images that are available online, and I mean some you'd never expect -- such as scary teddy bears, monster ducks, evil Santas, an iguana crossing (really!). An A2K's avatar might even be available. It's a lot of fun.

So, have fun! Maybe you could employ appropriate images in confrontations with other A2K members. Twisted Evil

If you google Setanta images one of the first things that pops up is this.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01423/setanta_1423831c.jpg
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:10 am
@wmwcjr,
Sorry mate! I just can't deal with it some days, and have to walk away!

We are never gonna agree...About anything...And I can't take that, you are wrong!...Are you wrong? No I'm not! You do this! You mean this! kinda ****...some days...You gotta know when to hold 'em, and fold 'em...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:14 am
@izzythepush,
Hey! Those are my 2 balls, that I displayed yesterday! Wink Wink Very Happy 2 Cents

How did she get them??
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:15 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I am not claiming that you mean anything other than what you write.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:19 am
@Setanta,
Quote:

Just like I am wrong, to infer you have a superiority thing, which you deny...

So too, are you wrong, to infer, what I actually mean, in my answer to this thread!

Had you asked me to explain it, I would have done so...

When you ask me, if I could be wrong...Then I expect you, to answer me, if you could be wrong!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:21 am
@Setanta,
Quote:

I am not claiming you do anything, other than what you do!
Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So? Was that supposed to be a significant comment, or are you just playing your kindergarten game of tit for tat once again?
Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:27 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No explanation was neccessary. You said that atheists have an attitude of superiority. I did not need to ask you to explain anything. This is my native language, thank you.

Your expectations mean nothing to me. Don't shout at me, you boorish lout.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:29 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
This is my native language, thank you.

Probably best you keep that quiet.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:36 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
So? Was that supposed to be a significant comment, or are you just playing your kindergarten game of tit for tat once again?

Can you actually, answer it?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:39 am
What is there to answer? I've never claimed you've done otherwise.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2012 06:43 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
No explanation was neccessary. You said that atheists have an attitude of superiority. I did not need to ask you to explain anything.

You did not need an explanation, because you know it is true!

"atheists have an attitude of superiority"

Just like you told me, what I meant by my post, right?

Quote:
This is my native language, thank you.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Idea Idea Idea Idea Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 2 Cents

Quote:
Don't shout at me, you boorish lout.

We have been over this before...you do not need my permission...And I do not need yours...

If I want to shout...I will shout!