Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked

timberlandko

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 08:25 pm
From the ARRL website: (an arm of the the National Amature Radio Association)
Quote:
What's the Appeal of Ham Radio? Some hams are attracted by the ability to communicate across the country, around the globe, even with astronauts on space missions.

They were live chats. The questions were tossed out by American Radio Relay League members ... it was on the up-and-up.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 08:44 pm
nimh wrote:
Harper wrote:
Question:

Who here has voted on a touchscreen machine with no receipt and how did you feel about it?

Almost everyone in Holland does it ... paper ballots have been replaced almost everywhere. I hadnt really spent a second thought about it until the issue was problematized in America ... Now that I've come to think about it, I would prefer a paper receipt to be kept for possible manual recount, yeah ... Not that I think any fraud has ever taken place here, but sure, why not ...

Does Holland have the equivalent of karl Rove?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 09:21 pm
timberlandko wrote:
From the ARRL website: (an arm of the the National Amature Radio Association)
Quote:
What's the Appeal of Ham Radio? Some hams are attracted by the ability to communicate across the country, around the globe, even with astronauts on space missions.

They were live chats. The questions were tossed out by American Radio Relay League members ... it was on the up-and-up.
Ah ha! So, to the best of your knowledge, a ham operator had some chat going on with them... but you can't know that 100%. :wink:

Now I know it would be pretty complicated... but so would landing this. Razz
http://www.bibleandscience.com/tours/images/nasa4.jpg
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 09:26 pm
A member of the State Chapter to which I belonged, was one of the lucky chatters on one occasion (they were selected by a sort of lottery ... their questions or comments however were entirely their own and unscreened). I was there. Razz Razz Razz <--- thats a triple rasberry atchya

Laughing
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 09:35 pm
As ye sow, so shall ye reap...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 09:48 pm
Next you'll probably tell me Oswald was a lone nut. :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 09:52 pm
And this?

http://www.scotland-calling.com/touring/great-glen/ness7.jpg
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:02 pm
There was actually a pretty good article about that Nessie image some years back in one of the photo mags. It appears, if I recall, the photographer responsible, or a relative or freind ... don't recall exactly, admitted a few years back it was not what it had for years been purported to be, and disclosed the rather mundane methodology behind its creation.

I believe Nikon later used that image in an ad campaign the thrust of which was along the lines of "Nikon doesn't fool around" or something to that effect.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:12 pm
Laughing http://www.caswellsinn.com/graphics/bigfoot.gif Question
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:21 pm
Ain't fair to be doin' this to Harper's thread , O'Bill ... We'll never be forgiven for this sillyness.

Anyhow ... go to the Discover Channel's website and do a search on Bigfoot ... they did an episode with an interview of the guy who shot the "Walking Bigfoot" film, and he revealed how he, his wife, and a buddy set it up and pulled it off. He even showed some wooden cutout feet he used.

Another silly anecdote ... some retiring Northwestern County Sheriff, whose county had been the locus of numerous reported Bigfoot sightings, was asked his impression of the possible mystery critter. "Well", he drawled, "I'll tell ya this; I been drivin' and ridin' the roads, trails and tracks of this county for goin' on 30 years now, and I ain't never seen one layin' there dead, hit by a car. If there was such a critter, some sumbitch sure as hell woulda hit one. Far as I'm concerned, ain't never was one".
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:26 pm
Awww....shoot LOL. Was just getting interesting Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:28 pm
Well, the only reason you ain't seen yeti bigfoot is because he is invisible.(unless your wearing this special glasses I got and I'll let you borrow them for only 29.99$)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:32 pm
I don't know Timber. No one has run into the Bray Road Beast Shocked yet either... (Just north of Elkhorn, WI I think)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:36 pm
(Don't worry... it's BBB's thread... and me an her's tight)
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:37 pm
LOL Dys! Do you take VISA?
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:39 pm
Never heard of the Bray Head one, O'Bill. But then, never been to cheesehead land either LOL.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:42 pm
LOL ... yup ... I remember that.

You'll love THIS, O'Bill
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:44 pm
Lol... I just read that same page and was thinking about linking it myself. Laughing
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:49 pm
"Weird Wisconsin" LOL. <Bigfoot's a lot friendlier lookin'>
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:51 pm
JustWonders wrote:
Never heard of the Bray Head one, O'Bill. But then, never been to Cheesehead land either LOL.
You'll never find another place with so much excitement per square foot as long as you live (especially Sundays at 1265 Lombardi Ave :wink:)

It just dawned on me; and this is topic related; somewhere in Massachusetts, a village recently got its idiot back!
0 Replies