Revenge cheated

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 09:48 pm
I cheated on my husband over a year ago and he wanted to stay together so we worked through stuff. For a while we talked of him doing in himself so he would feel better but I would break down at the thought of it so he decided he would rather not as he didn't want to lose me. Then start of this year he said he couldn't stop thinking about what I did so I said just go and do it so you feel better so he did. At first I was a bit angry but I felt ok then suddenly in the last few weeks I felt like I don't have a sexual connection and it's grown to me feeling not much for him like I don't know if I want to stay. I feel like I can't tell him as it's not fair because I cheated first and what he did back was an agreement. I just want to know if it's normal to feel these feelings or more like not alot of feelings 3 months after being cheated on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 712 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 10:50 pm
@beachhouse,
Proof that "two wrongs don't make a right".

You guys need professional counciling or a divorce.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2017 08:07 am
@beachhouse,
1. you cheated.
2. he didn't. you gave him permission

3. try counselling though I suspect it's too late

___

If you find yourself in a similar situation in your next relationship, get yourself to counselling before you cheat on your partner.
0 Replies

beachhouse

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 11:45 pm
Divorce, really? Well thats helpful.... What happened to people can get help or work things out. f off
tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 07:00 am
@beachhouse,
We both gave two options: counseling or divorce. This response is based off your post which painted a pretty grim picture.

To counter your unpleasantness...whatever happened to people politely thanking those that took the time to respond even if they didn't get the answer they were seeking? I guess the two of us who bothered to respond could have skipped your post, but then you'd likely complain that nobody responded.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 01:10 pm
@beachhouse,
What you did was give him permission to cheat, but deep down, I bet you didn't want him to.(because he loved you so much and wouldn't do that to you, blah, blah. )

So your passive-aggressiveness backfired on you.

Look - if you want this marriage to survive, accept your co-responsiblity for this mess and seek counseling to see if you two can keep this together.

Otherwise, now is your time to leave. After all, you DID set the entire thing up, didn't you?
0 Replies