Happily in a relationship, but want to pursue a sexual encounter with a married man... HELP!!

giujohn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2017 05:39 pm
@Lulubelle65,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.

giujohn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2017 05:46 pm
@EmmyJane,
EmmyJane wrote:

Just *******...between two unattached people...call it "Just Skin"! Do it once...walk away...remember it occasionally as the time you had crazy sex with a stranger! It's temporary satisfaction, that robs you of real intimacy.It sounds like you've never experienced true intimacy during sex. The kind where you are so connected to that person you bond on spiritual level! I've been involved in extramarital affairs, it's intense...but it's fleeting and based on all the wrong things. Sexual desire is not worth throwing a good relationship away. If all 4 involved are open to sharing each other...I don't believe you'd be facing so much backlash on this site! The trouble is that there are two people that don't realize their partner wants someone else too!

If you're sophisticated enough not to be hamstrung by archaic and ridiculous religious mores...You can have both.
0 Replies

keithgray

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 02:42 am
@tibbleinparadise,
I heard the opinion - if a woman wants to be a lover of a married man, that's not ok. It means that she has some problems with her self-assurance. Maybe some complexes. Anyway, being a lover of a married man is like serving to that marriage. Because man rests at his lover, and when he comes home, he is in great mood, so the lovers even help save the marriage.
Lulubelle65

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 03:23 am
@keithgray,
What a load of self serving cobblers....
0 Replies

Lulubelle65

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 03:24 am
@giujohn,

giujohn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 03:40 am
@Lulubelle65,

Lulubelle65

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 06:41 am
@giujohn,
What a revolting thought....
giujohn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 08:04 am
@Lulubelle65,
Lulubelle65 wrote:

What a revolting thought....

Oh puleeeeze...You'ld give your eye teeth for a chance.
0 Replies