Happily in a relationship, but want to pursue a sexual encounter with a married man... HELP!!

giujohn

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 06:26 pm
Oh please...Give me a break. We're not talking about commiting murder here. We're talking about a little slap and tickle. Anyone that can find a problem with it probably has a self confidence problem and an inferiority complex.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 06:46 pm
@giujohn,
So let's say that you are in a relationship and out having sex with whoever you want. Your significant other doesn't know, has no clue you even want to engage in this sort of behavior. Through the normal course of your sleeping around you contract and STD and then subsequently infect your significant other. I suppose that's no big deal? I mean, it's just a slap and a tickle and your significant other has self confidence issues anyways.
giujohn

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 06:52 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

So let's say that you are in a relationship and out having sex with whoever you want. Your significant other doesn't know, has no clue you even want to engage in this sort of behavior. Through the normal course of your sleeping around you contract and STD and then subsequently infect your significant other. I suppose that's no big deal? I mean, it's just a slap and a tickle and your significant other has self confidence issues anyways.

I have been with over 70 different women (so far) in my life. I have NEVER contracted an STD or gotten anyone pregnant. My brains are in the big head not the smaller one.

And when I'm in a "relationship" it's with someone who knows the score or I'm not in that relationship.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 07:11 pm
@giujohn,
I'm going to graciously bow out of this one.

To the original poster: please just remember to respect all parties involved.
giujohn

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 09:27 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

I'm going to graciously bow out of this one.

To the original poster: please just remember to respect all parties involved.

To the original poster... Carpe Diem!
0 Replies

AffairNinjaTurtle

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 01:15 am
@AnonAffair,
If emotions won't get involved have fan and do it. But eventually emotions will be involved and then you will live a hell of frustration. I'm a married man, did it with a single woman, thought it would be just sex, did it also with married woman, thought it would be just sex. Man, it's just sex and then it's not. However, I would definitely do it all over again.

Enough with that cheating/no cheating ass morality. And yes I totally understand what it is not to want to break up a good relationship, I don't want to break my marriage up as well, but I love the feeling of the new.

And there is something I haven't heard people talking about it. When you satisfy your self, even by having sex with another person, just because you are more happy, you are a better gf/bf/spouse at the end.
Lulubelle65

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:01 am
@AffairNinjaTurtle,
🙄.....w⚓️...
Lulubelle65

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2017 02:30 am
@giujohn,
Oh... I bow to your obvious expertise...how could I not know you were a relationship guru?

🔔🔚
giujohn

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2017 09:07 am
@Lulubelle65,
Lulubelle65 wrote:

Oh... I bow to your obvious expertise...how could I not know you were a relationship guru?

🔔🔚

Oh now I never claimed to be a relationship Guru... A getting laid Guru, that's a different story. And baby I'd surely ring your bell.
Lulubelle65

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 05:11 am
@giujohn,
😂😂😂😂.. In your dreams matey, in your dreams...
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 06:22 am
@Lulubelle65,
Sorry about the sex pest, most people have him on ignore. Welcome to A2K btw, most of the people here aren't creepy nonces.

Are you a fellow Brit? There's not a lot of us here.
Lulubelle65

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 04:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Hi Izzy..yep..fellow Brit and rejector of small penises, obviously.. thanks for your welcoming post!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 01:09 am
@Lulubelle65,
To be honest penis size doesn't normally come up unless you're talking to some sad case who needs a gun to compensate. Normally this is for talking politics, philosophy, cracking jokes and asking for help with things like grammar.

There seems to be a glut of people trying to justify affairs right now, but that's not usually the case.
Lulubelle65

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 02:03 am
@izzythepush,
Hmmm....no justification for screwing somebody over behind their back in my humble opinion, that's the ultimate disrespect, and being brutally frank, unnecessary when nobody MAKES one stay in a relationship of any kind.

An individual, married or not, is an adult perfectly capable of respecting another by exiting a relationship before passing around body fluids to someone who hasn't agreed to share theirs with all and sundry don't you think?

Doesn't matter what **** they spout about it, anyone in a clandestine relationship without the agreement or knowledge of the person they entered into a committed relationship with is a selfish twat. End of.

It isn't that they 'can't ' do the right thing (say goodbye, tell the truth..whatever) it's that they don't want to. They want it all, and refuse to give up anything.

Who wants to be around someone that arrogantly self absorbed?

Right Izzy, I'll get off my soap box now! 😂😂
AffairNinjaTurtle

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 06:12 am
@Lulubelle65,
Spread the ❤️
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 07:53 am
@AffairNinjaTurtle,
Is your desire to cheat motivated by love or just narrow self interest?
0 Replies

Lulubelle65

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 04:09 pm
@AffairNinjaTurtle,
You mean like the sort of person you consort with behind your wife's back? You know, the ones who 'spread the ❤️' (and heaven knows what else) With you??

No thanks...not my style matey..I'd rather spread real love amongst my family and friends than be spreading body fluids with some random shagnasty.
0 Replies

EmmyJane

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 05:57 pm
@AnonAffair,
Having sexual chemistry w/someone isn't that significant! I mean i get that it feels pretty incredible and him being off-limits somehow makes it more tantalizing. My first advice would be… Don't feed your feelings with thoughts (fantasies)! This will only create an unrealistic scenario that wouldn't measure up to "real-life" sex w/this man! Even if the sex was incredible...it would soon get complicated. Integrity is choosing to do the right thing, not based on feelings! I've indulged in the wrong thing enough times to know that you'll regret it. I've done above and beyond what your considering. Whenever you have a thought of him, pair it with something disgusting. Picture him on the toilet, or something else equal as gross...and I promise your desires will fade.
0 Replies

EmmyJane

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 06:08 pm
@AffairNinjaTurtle,
Your buying into a huge lie believing that keeping yourself "happy" makes you a better partner. If your not in a "open" relationship then you shouldn't sleep with other people!!! I realize "new" is exciting but it has no solid foundation and it destroys your REAL relationship...the one you WANT to keep! Trust me...cheap sex is empty and unsatisfying.
0 Replies

EmmyJane

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 09:48 pm
@giujohn,
Just *******...between two unattached people...call it "Just Skin"! Do it once...walk away...remember it occasionally as the time you had crazy sex with a stranger! It's temporary satisfaction, that robs you of real intimacy.It sounds like you've never experienced true intimacy during sex. The kind where you are so connected to that person you bond on spiritual level! I've been involved in extramarital affairs, it's intense...but it's fleeting and based on all the wrong things. Sexual desire is not worth throwing a good relationship away. If all 4 involved are open to sharing each other...I don't believe you'd be facing so much backlash on this site! The trouble is that there are two people that don't realize their partner wants someone else too!