What is the real reason of this happening and behavior? I'm extremely confused

katya07

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 12:47 pm
Due to how the situation went down, I Kind of broke up with my boyfriend who is in his mid thirtys, this past friday feb 24, he came to my town for his graduation ( our university happens to be here in town), and he messaged me the Thursday before, saying that on Friday(day of the grad) ‘’he was coming early because he was closing the student apartment that he has here, so I replied back , asking him, ”what are we going to do then? and he replied ”I will see your early on Friday around 10:00 am”. So I replied ”OK you text me”. I even found it weird that he did not begin the message saying ”Hi I’m coming tomorrow, etc .

( What I understood in my mind was that he wanted sex in the apartment, before closing it, so I assumed that’s why he wanted to see me early as well. ( I will not deny that I was preparing myself mentally for a breakup just because I had all these assumptions,and also because a month and a half later after his grad hi was going back to his hometown in the US, were both foreigner students and met abroad.)

So finally it was Friday morning, his grad was scheduled to start 4:00 pm in the afternoon, and I assumed we were going to see each other after the grad (I guess not), since he told me that he just wanted to get it over with the grad, that he just wanted his diploma and that’s it.

So he text me, at 11:26 AM, saying ”I’m here”, then he called me inmmediately and says: I’m here in the town, I just arrived, are you ready?

Or you need more time and I said ”no am not ready I need time” and he replied ”OK in half an hour then (in his terms its like an hour, he is always late) I said OK and hung up inmmediately. after being so indecisive I made up my mind and decided to go out with him, Honestly I did not now what to expect, what we were going to do or anything.

The point is that 15 to 20 minutes after he called me and we had spoken, I texted him saying ”we should see each other better in the evening” (I, wanted to see what he was going to answer and if it was okl with him) and after that I never got a single response back from him.

Time was passing, and it was 1:30 PM already, I got angry so I took my clothes off and put my pajama back on. I got tired of waiting for a response ,a single word, something!!,Then I text him out of anger ”you know what forget it, don’t come, stop wasting my time, you are late”.

And got nothing back from him, I know it was his grad and he was not going to ruin it for him. But he should of acted differently. He just disappeared no message, no call. nothing just rude. I think he got mad that minutes after we had talked that day I texted him saying’’”we should see each other better in the evening”

So I don’t know what made him act this way that friday, if he acted that way for an ulterior motive?! Please give me your thoughts!

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 12:58 pm
@katya07,
You have now posted ten separate threads about this same situation. People have responded to at least some of them. Today's new thread still deals with the same situation that started back in February. It is now April. Please stop with the new threads on it and let whatever possible responses stay in one place, this one.
0 Replies