An "Ask Auntie Lowan" Digression.

dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 05:59 pm
Lol! You still may see wabbit in the all too much flesh!

I might pop over independently - or fella is searching his diary for a time before sept 26th for the trip.

He is off to the Kimberley's with his daughter in September - and has two long land rights hearings outback somewhere coming up (he does sound recording for them) - is also preparing mature age entries to uni up there - which takes a while, cos he has to write lots - plus working when it comes, so I do not know about his chances!!!

Romance?

Hmmmmm - still not "romantic" - in the heart pounding sense - but he's growing on me. But we all know how ephemeral romance is!!!!!

Dunno know what to say - we love talking, laugh lots - he is truly a lovely fella. Most mature and genuinely thoughtful man I have been with in terms of actually giving equally in terms of listening and such. One shall enjoy while it lasts!!!! I think long distance may not fulfil his needs .... but suits me fine.

Would be best to have him as main course, and the odd desserts elsewhere sometimes, perhaps????

Man I am bad.....

Don't know how I will cope with 11 days in HIS space!!!! That is a LONG time to be together all the time for me - the bad bunny may appear!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:09 pm
dlowan wrote:
Lol! You still may see wabbit in the all too much flesh!

O good! Very Happy Perhaps we could persuade ms margo, too? Let's see ... Melbourne is in the middle, betweem A & S, yes? Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:16 pm
dlowan wrote:
Romance?

Hmmmmm - still not "romantic" - in the heart pounding sense - but he's growing on me. But we all know how ephemeral romance is!!!!!

Dunno know what to say - we love talking, laugh lots - he is truly a lovely fella. Most mature and genuinely thoughtful man I have been with in terms of actually giving equally in terms of listening and such. One shall enjoy while it lasts!!!! I think long distance may not fulfil his needs .... but suits me fine.

Would be best to have him as main course, and the odd desserts elsewhere sometimes, perhaps????

Man I am bad.....

Don't know how I will cope with 11 days in HIS space!!!! That is a LONG time to be together all the time for me - the bad bunny may appear!

Wicked, wicked wabbit! Laughing
Nah, I do see what you mean, Deb. But in my considered opinion (after some very convincing aversion therapy! Shocked Laughing ) there is definitely a down side to mad, insane lurve! You know, the type that makes you go STRANGE when it its throes? I'm trying to avoid that, for a bit!
He sounds like a very fine person, your friend. Not to be sneezed at! But the need for exotic desserts can be pressing! :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:18 pm
Lol! Oh - I KNOW the down side!

And I am not sneezing one li'l bit. I know where my bread is buttered.....

Wouldn't sneeze on ANY poor fella, nohow!!!!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:22 pm
dlowan wrote:
Wouldn't sneeze on ANY poor fella, nohow!!!!

I would! At some, anyway ... Twisted Evil :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 08:31 pm
http://www.source-m.com/000aripix13/NL35810LassieHelpBlankCard.jpg

Just ponderin'.....
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 09:03 pm
msolga wrote:

Ms Margo in Marvellous Melbourne again? Hmmmmmmm ... Maybe once was enough? :wink: But you could give it a go, Deb.

See - burned my bridges, I have. Not welcome, n' all that! n' I wuz on me best behaviour, as well.

Been away and this is what I come back to!
Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 09:32 pm
Holy ****, this is still going! Damn! :-o
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 01:46 am
margo wrote:
msolga wrote:

Ms Margo in Marvellous Melbourne again? Hmmmmmmm ... Maybe once was enough? :wink: But you could give it a go, Deb.

See - burned my bridges, I have. Not welcome, n' all that! n' I wuz on me best behaviour, as well.

Been away and this is what I come back to!
Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Whaaaaaaat? Not welcome in Marvellous Melbourne! Shocked Who said? Surprised
Yer twisting things, margo, twisting things! :wink:
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 01:49 am
Romance for the bunny ????

YIPPEEEEE !! WELL DONE !! Laughing

(seems this is bf season in Oz, even D got one Smile )
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 01:51 am
Gautam wrote:

Well - git out here - ya dill!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 01:55 am
Too far away !
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 03:21 am
Gautam wrote:
Romance for the bunny ????

YIPPEEEEE !! WELL DONE !! Laughing

Lol! Had plenty of ROMANCE all the time - this one might be a smegging "Relationship".

Or not.

Who knows????
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 05:45 am
it's been told to me (in a pub in Wales) the the English are inclined to "take a Sherry and have 'relationships' whereas the Welsh are inclined to drink whisky and ****"
for what it's worth.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 05:48 am
Thats it. I am off to Wales
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 07:24 am
New South?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:27 am
Ewwww - this is weird.

I think someone may have been murdered in my building last night....police just combing the place asking questions about a "woman who died here last night in a fall" and some fella "by name of" - and whether one heard anything untoward.

One did not.

One feels one should have....and called said constabulary... Shocked
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 05:02 am
Wow, that's creepy dlowan!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 05:47 am
sad...
0 Replies

fortune