Be honest - As the cheatee -Did you know?

Min123

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 04:26 am
I recently found out that I was the 'other woman'. I am honestly wanting to know, that no matter how perfect your life and attentive your partner..did anything set off your suspicions that they were cheating? A feeling in your gut? A disappearing phone? A look in their eye? Anything at all? Are there really cheaters that are 100% undetectable?

Social media is a force unto itself with its ability to reflect a perfect 'wish you were me' persona. I found the guy I was sleeping with, in his fiances's profile picture on Facebook. It was a lovely photo of them. She looked so happy and calm. This photo was taken 3 days after he was smashing my phone with dic pics and videos of himself and before I knew about her. I've been sleeping with him for 8 months. How could she not know?

And for the record. I want my own relationship not someone else's so it's over with us now. I'm blown away and need a few answers. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 798 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tiger81

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 06:39 am
@Min123,
My ex husband cheated on me. I suspected him because of the way he was with his phone, always texting, when I was right there, so no one he should have been texting....
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 10:07 am
"How could she not know?"

How could you not know?

He must have been a real con artist.
Min123

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:58 pm
@PUNKEY,
I am single and was not in a relationship with him. I saw him every few weeks. I thought he was like me, just casually seeing a few people. I didn't ask if he disappeared for a couple of weeks because that's what I did too, because, as I said I'm single. She also lives in a different state. I had also been to his house many times and there was no trace there of a female. It screamed bachelor.
That's why I asked if it's possible that a cheater could be 100% undetectable.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 07:12 pm
@Min123,
There is one woman that I am now friends with that my ex was stringing along. She was NOT the only one. She is a VERY sweet, nice person, and because he was actually rather unattractive as men go (can we say 98 lb weakling?) and was so nice to her, she felt that there was no way he could be taking her for a ride. I did ask her WHY she never got a clue about the fact that he only could see her in little pockets of time here and there, and could never come over here. She actually bought the fact that he was working OT and went to bed early, and that I was his SISTER and it was my house and I didn't like strangers. (That part is true, I don't) I told her that he would text her while in bed with me, which I would not question because he had always played games before sleeping while I read. She had the DECENCY to be mortified at this, as I would have been, which is why the woman is my friend. Also, she told him she wanted to take it slowly because of a bad marriage and very involved in other activities. But, we are WELL rid of him, his life is sh*t, and we are friends. So that's just fine.

0 Replies