Playing hard to get or just not interested?

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 04:50 pm
Edit
Been talking to this girl for a month, we get on really well and have hung out a few times and went on dates etc. She has stayed the night at mine twice where we just kissed and cuddled, then I went to hers last week, and we did everything but sex cause she said she didnt have a desire too (harsh i know). The last two guys she has seen have been 6 years older (24), i dont know if this means anything. However she always kisses and hugs me etc, and has invited me out for drinks with her friends before. She knows i really like her, but she hasnt told me how she feels and we havent actually officially said we are seeing each other. She left for the easter holidays and i wont see her for a month, however when i mentioned this she was like "oh if youre ever near me you can come to me". The other day she posted an instagram, snap and to facebook a picture of her having lunch with another guy (i dont know who he is or what their relationship is). I also messaged her telling her to have a safe flight etc, and she just said 'thanks bub'. I want to know if shes playing hard to get, being blunt and trying to make me jealous to see my response? or is she just inst interested anymore. Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 650 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 07:25 am
@Nelson1208,
Why would you assume you were exclusive after nearly no time together?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 08:42 am
@Nelson1208,
Nelson,

Shes not interested. You are just a friend. You haven't shown any desire for her. Haven't had sex. You are her friend that's it bub.
0 Replies