I was a Hitch Hiking Professional

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 10:46 am
No Geomancer/Dowser....
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 04:06 pm
Algis, if you feel like it, pretend I'm a 10 year old an explain Geomancer/Dowser.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 07:30 pm
I think I can interact with the great mother gaia via radionic energy.Which is an energy that all things living emminate.Everything has an energy code sort to speak and a dowser can pick up on that.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:15 pm
Ahaaaaaa, hmmmmmm, oh I'm deep in thought today.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:17 pm
I thought I smelled something burning.

Oops, I thought this was the insult chain thread.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:18 pm
Pickypants, where have you been??????????
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:20 pm
I got kicked off for a few days for something I said. Who knew that threatening someone with violence was against the TOS? Oh well, you live and you learn.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:22 pm
Are you serious? What is going on around here. I think....I shall behave. Have you noticed I haven't written anything steamy lately?

I'M DUE!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 09:40 pm
I should have known what I said would be out of line. It was dumb, and it wasn't even funny, now that I think about it. That's the part that really pisses me off. At least if it was a good funny line, I could be proud of it.

But as for steamy, I think you should just go for it. I won't tell on you, I swear.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 08:39 am
i see.... kickycan,are you now the marborough man ?
Hitchhiking the the web is also an extreme pleasure but are capital letters really meant to be siomeone shouting?
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:29 am
Anyways on with the tales.One time I was hitching down in florida and it was a ferocious temperature on the road. Finally after hours in the open sun road side I got a ride only to find it 58 degrees inside.Eventually I was shivering with goose bumps covering my body and then the ride was over and it was back out into the humid oven. I'll never forget that because it was in the middle of the summer and us raised in the north can find that combination of conditions quite off putting for a hitch hiker.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:34 am
Yes it's scary and risky today and back then in the late seventies picking people up. One time I took a driveaway car that you drive across america for a client. I took the car from San Diego to Allentown Pa. It was fabulous having a car driving across. I stopped in Vegas for the night , Denver as well. But along the dive I picked up a few gentlemen and the end of the day both of them lead me to the mens hostle in both towns.I decided to do it and that in itself is a trip of humanity very few have felt. One time I took a hitchhiker to lunch and we went to the mens hostle in montreal to their lunch of turkey necks. Boy was Bruce McNeil surprised.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:37 am
One time I was hitching from Just north of Boston , my friends home directly north to Maine.I had been standing aside the road a few hours and it was becoming a drag. I had long shoulder length haid, blonde,Lokked more like a real skinny girl than a guy really. nd I decided to see if it wouldf make a differenceif I unbuttoned my shirt a couple buttons to see if it had any effect. Well it did and I got a ride soon after bya man who was to propersition me for Sex. Well I didn't but the shirt thing really works.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:44 am
When you become a geomancer and you hitch hike you actually start to see faces of sprits maanifesting themselves in the rock over time or in the formation in the branches of the trees. Itis fun when you open up to nature and ask to see it's face visa vie these things and if you ask and look eventually you will see something. When it happens it's quite profound for some reason. You immmediately personalize the face and will always remember it. You will travell out of your way over timeto just to keep up with it. it's for very personal that others cannnot see it in an enlightening way and even frown on the joy of doing this. You need never be alone again if you do this as an exercise for your eyes and the cleasing apppeal of doing something abstract but following the higher senses for good judgement.

The you see hiking becomes such a menmerable experience. I think it's actually the best in new england alll along the secondary roads.Things are so well organized thast a combination of walking and hiking and camping . can be done like a true adventurer because alll the things are in place today.

meaning bank cards work everywhere and food is readily availible.Actually it's the only frontier for the hiking sportsdman that is so vastly underestimated and tried.The further away from the better tooo because swapping stories about different people do things is always good.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:47 am
I am bring maple syrupo candies from Quebec to pass out to all those who give me a ride on Crete this year.I plan to bring about 88 candies and see over time the varied surprise and wonder of the fabulous maple syrup from north America.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 04:49 am
Hitch hiking here on Crete may be the last great place to hike in the world. People are actually picking you up on a regular basis and the invitations for a sandwich along the way are always there. I try not to take advantage of this generosity because at this point I am getting fat and thats a fact.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 08:24 am
Hey I am back in NA and just hiked the Val David to Montreal route.Such an enjoyable hike this.Mountains at first then the plain and then the island itself.I did it in 3 rides and the last brought me with 2 blocks of my home.I was back in house inless than 8.The story I gleaned from this Russian from Moscow who has been living here for many years is that the child should expect nothing from the parents and the parents owe nothing to the child except love and affection. The child should make good on it's own.It was a rather grimm outlook or maybe it was just what he knew himself.
0 Replies