Is she mean or playing games?

Dzokson

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 02:33 pm
There is a girl that likes me, i heard her friend say "you are gonna hear his voice for the 1st time" before i ordered a burger, and her with a group of girls saying hi to me(her friends laughing when i come nearby). Now when i found her on facebook she ignored my req !!! what the tomato is she doing ? she was active ive seen it ! did i turn her off or is she a stupid player ? help !
or is she trying to make me talk in person? idk i know that whatever she thinks she is doing she turned me off and i am at the edge to act like she doesnt exist (no more hi and eye contact, il be cool like a nuke reactor, want to be burning BUT forced to stay cool) i need your oppinion!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 505 • Replies: 7
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 02:35 pm
@Dzokson,
Sounds like she is playing this game and wants you to play:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/Clue_mobile_game.jpg
Dzokson

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 03:04 pm
@McGentrix,
I dont believe it, even if she does , WHY ? its so simple not tn be a total turnoff
0 Replies

Romeron

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 02:10 am
@Dzokson,
If she is avoiding intentionaly then no need to go behind her.Ask to her directly don't make a scene.
Dzokson

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 09:02 am
@Romeron,
what should I possibly say ?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 12:33 pm
Well, SHE doesn't know what to say either, so you two are playing this silly game because you both lack enough courage to act.

So - Will you be the first to ask her something? (Got another pencil? do you like __________?

Say SOMETHING to get the conversation started!!!

(Can I ask your age?)
Dzokson

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 01:35 pm
@PUNKEY,
Im near 17 and she goes to a different school, but its legit 10m away from mine, also those schools have a same park/hotspot and a fast food stand should i say "oh hi, do you have a minute.I wanted to know would y like to get out with me after school?"
chai2

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 02:07 pm
@Dzokson,
Dzokson wrote:

should i say "oh hi, do you have a minute.I wanted to know would y like to get out with me after school?"

That doesn't make much sense when you think about it. Why ask her if she "got a minute"? A minute for what? To go out with you? Also, you've never even talked to her, the first thing out of your mouth shouldn't be "Want to go out?" If someone walked up to you and said that, you'd probably think that was strange.

Ask her if she'd like some gum, while offering it to her.

Make a comment about something going on near you, "Look at that Jack Russell Terrier. I really like them. Do you like dogs?"

Ask her opinion on something, "What do you think of that girls shirt? I was thinking of getting something like that for my sister for her birthday?"

Ask her a question that would involve more than just a yes or no, but will get her talking a little. If she says something and it's appropriate, you might say "hmm. I'm not quite sure what you mean", to keep her talking.

Here's an important lesson. A good conversationist isn't someone who talks a lot. It's someone who listens to what the other person is saying. At the same time though, don't feel like you have to fill every second with chatter.

0 Replies