Not into my looks?

Sixgem

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 10:28 pm
I guess I haven't thought about it lately until my boyfriend of 3 years and I went out the other night. We met a mutual friend ( one he calls his sister) for dinner the other night. My boyfriend then asked me to take a picture of him with our friend. I took about 5 on his phone of him and her. Made me feel special. .Not..
My question is why hasn't he ever wanted or taken a picture of me? Or us? Ever? Is that normal at all? Does he not like my looks? Thanks Ann
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 500 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 11:35 pm
@Sixgem,
How do we know? Some people take photos less than others but aren't against it, and your guy thought a photo would be a good idea, and now you are all jealous.

Or, your stirrings of worry may be right.

Try talking.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 12:02 am
@Sixgem,
A simple solution, why not be the one to initiate the photo taking? If he becomes resistant then you know right there that there is some problem and you can ask him to explain it.

If he thinks you are not attractive to be in photos with doesn't that say something about why he's with you?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 06:17 am
Why didn't you hand the phone to her and ask her to take photos of you and him? Seems he just asked you because you had the camera.

Speak up for what you want!
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 11:14 am
Maybe because he's got the real you to look at so he doesn't need a picture.
0 Replies