Elizabeth Warren in 2018? Possible challengers?

camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
No one want to answer, Finn. I have never come across a bigger group of intellectual cowards in my life.

Do you think that the University of Alaska, Fairbanks two year study saying the NIST report had a zero chance of being correct represents "9/11 conspiracy ****"?

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:37 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

No one want to answer, Finn. I have never come across a bigger group of intellectual cowards in my life.

I'm going to drop this here. For someone who apparently knows how to read?

tsarstepan wrote:

Warren could face off against wealthy GOP businessman in 2018

How popular is the present day Republican governor, Charlie Baker? Does anybody know of this John Kingston? Can these Republicans really separate/differentiate themselves from the current Trump driven Republican party?

How popular is Elizabeth Warren (in Massachusetts) these days? I know she still has a rosy glow for those of us nonBay-Staters but we don't really count in terms of this US senate race.

You're pretty close to illiterate. Whatever nonsense you're ranting? It ain't relevant to the thread. Start and spoil your own turkey turd threads.
Blickers

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
None of this **** has legs and your know it.

Looks pretty leggy to me. Rich folks don't pay off each other in suitcases full of money. They make deals that are supposed to be relatively normal, but the money amounts seem out of whack. Like Trump getting paid $95 Million for his Palm Beach Mansion from a Russian "oligarch", (ie, mobsters who run Russia), when he paid less than half that amount four years previous. And the Russian never even visited the property once in his life. And the Russian's plane has been shown to be following Trump around city to city. Yup, looks like legs to me.
camlok

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:48 pm
@Blickers,
Nutty US propaganda alert!

Quote:
from a Russian "oligarch", (ie, mobsters who run Russia),
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 07:14 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote max:
Quote:
http://www.politico.com/states/massachusetts/story/2017/01/polls-shows-warren-is-no-sure-bet-for-re-election-next-year-108924

Don't forget, MontereyJack, that there are people in Massachusetts who aren't in the liberal bubble. I think she will win... but she has had some problems with her approval rating.

Quote from Max's referred article:
Quote:
Fifty-one percent of the poll’s respondents approved of the first-term Democrat [Warren], while 37 disapproved.

A 14 point lead makes Elizabeth Warren one of the most highly favored Senators extant.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 07:45 pm
@Blickers,
Of course it looks "leggy" to you but yours is an incredibly narrow and flawed prism.

This Russian thing is going nowhere but to the top of lefty wet dreams.
Blickers

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 10:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Like I said, the way payoffs are made among the wealthy is not in the form of cash. It is in the form of a business deal where the numbers seem odd, but nobody (supposedly) can prove anything.

Yet another Trump payoff is illustrated in this video. Here, Trump is building a luxury hotel out in the railroad yards of Azerbaijan as a cover for the Iran Revolutionary Guard funneling money to terrorists abroad. Trump is involved in this. The report starts with the history of the Bechtel group, but hear it out. Trump is crooked and corrupt to the core.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/sketchy-trump-deal-sparks-calls-for-another-investigation-891672643515
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2017 06:24 pm
@Blickers,
Sorry Blickers, but if the NY Times and WaPo can't make these charges stick, I'm not going to buy your turds.
camlok

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2017 09:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: "You sound like you are hopelessly disabled by your ideology...I hope that is not the case."

I don't think that that is necessarily the case here, so I just wanted to make note of this exception, Finn.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2017 11:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
The NY Times and the Washington Post don't prosecute. They inform, and Congress and various Federal agencies investigate. Actually, state bodies can investigate as well, that's how Spiro Agnew got prosecuted.

Trump is in office less than 100 days, and already even Republicans are joining in the investigations.

Now here's an interesting situation. Tomorrow the Senate oversight committee is going to ask who did the wiretap that then-national security advisor Michael Flynn was caught talking to the Russian ambassador. If a wiretap is set up for national security without a warrant, only foreigners can be wiretapped, American citizens cannot be. If a foreign national calls up an American, you are supposed to turn the recording off, or something like that. Tomorrow, one of three things will happen.

1. The Senate oversight committee will be denied an answer, which has never happened before. OR

2. The investigating agency admits it broke the law. OR

3. The investigating agency proves wiretapping Flynn along with the Russian ambassador was legal because a warrant was issued to wiretap Flynn during a legal investigation. Which means that Trump appointed a national security advisor who not only had a show on RT, Russia's propaganda network, and who was working for the Turks, (he just registered retroactively as a foreign agant). Flynn was also the target of an ongoing investigation. Which if true, is sure to add momentum to even more investigations about where the hell Trump finds these appointees.

Hang in there Finn. The fun is just beginning.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:24 am
@tsarstepan,
Just go back to the page previous to this post of yours to ONLY me. Virtually no one is talking about Warren. Why do you not address this to maporsche, finn, blickers, ... ?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:32 am
@camlok,
You're not the only one I brought it up to. I'm thusly thumbing down my own thread and ignoring it henceforth.
camlok

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:39 am
@tsarstepan,
I extend a hearty welcome to you to attend upon "The Physics of 911" thread. roger likes it there.

Mighty eye opening for any folks who like to have their eyes opened.

I thumbed your thread, this thread, up.
0 Replies