How come I keep thinking of girl that wants nothing to do with me?

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 11:41 pm
I never had a girlfriend and this one girl was the closest I had as a relationship. I talked to her on penpals now. I was from Massachusetts and she was from the Connecticut new York border. We did meet once at the mall and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. The only time a girl has shown me affection. She said she would date me. But the next week we got in a huge argument saying she doesn't have any time to meet because she can't afford the drive. I fear driving by the way.

Anyway I keep thinking of her lately. I even cry myself to sleep. I have major depression, She threaten calling the cops if I emailed her so I stop. I have that urge to email her to ask me to give me another chance but afraid she will call the cops Sad

I havent talk to her since last August. I dont know why I cant get over her? Its probably because shes the only one that was realistically thinking of giving me a chance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,187 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 07:31 am
@singlesucks13,
Talk to a counselor. Your anxiety about driving, among probably a bunch of other things, is keeping you from meeting people and enjoying life.

Massachusetts is a large state. There are plenty of single women in it. This was not your only shot. Not even close.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 09:24 am
@singlesucks13,
singlesucks13 wrote:

I never had a girlfriend and this one girl was the closest I had as a relationship. I talked to her on penpals now. I was from Massachusetts and she was from the Connecticut new York border. We did meet once at the mall and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. The only time a girl has shown me affection. She said she would date me. But the next week we got in a huge argument saying she doesn't have any time to meet because she can't afford the drive. I fear driving by the way.

Anyway I keep thinking of her lately. I even cry myself to sleep. I have major depression, She threaten calling the cops if I emailed her so I stop. I have that urge to email her to ask me to give me another chance but afraid she will call the cops Sad

I havent talk to her since last August. I dont know why I cant get over her? Its probably because shes the only one that was realistically thinking of giving me a chance.

I want to help but I think you have left out parts of your story. A girl doesn't go from kissing you to threats of calling the cops over simple emailing.

What did you do?
Sportsfan95

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:52 am
@Krumple,
We got in a arugenent because she said she wanted to be friends a week after she said she wanted to be in a relationship. She told me not to talk to her after arguing in email over 2 hers.
Sportsfan95

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:53 am
@Sportsfan95,
There was namecalling between the both of us okay Sad
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 11:06 am
@singlesucks13,
You are infatuated and craving dopamine. Its normal, its natural, and if you are not corresponded, it will pass. When you least expect it you will stumble on the right girl. Treasure it !
0 Replies