He's President of all. We should work with him - Right?

RABEL222

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:26 pm
@ossobucotemp,
He knows that if he does that he will be the only on hus thread. Thus highjacking this one and others which is why I not only not answer him I dont even read any of his garbage.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:29 pm
@TomTomBinks,
TTBinks: Was this whole thing done so that we could invade Afghanistan? That wasn't very profitable.
============

You have no idea, Tom. Of course, these illegal invasions of other countries are never profitable for the TomTomBinkss. You pay the ticket for the big folks to reap the rewards. As it has always been.

Did you know that the Taliban were wined and dined in the US in the late 1990s, that they were taken on tours of the US, including Mt Rushmore?

Did you know that they were being courted and negotiations went on right up until August 2001 to establish a pipeline across Afghanistan from the Caspian Sea basin to Pakistan?

Don't you know of the vast mineral wealth of Afghanistan? It had Dick Cheney creaming his jeans.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:30 pm
@farmerman,
That seems like quite a cowardly thing to do for a scientist.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:44 pm
we can use silence
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 10:02 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Silence has always worked well, to keep the peons down. Is that what you want?

------------------

In 1998, Dick Cheney, now US vice-president but then chief executive of a major oil services company, remarked: "I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian." But the oil and gas there is worthless until it is moved. The only route which makes both political and economic sense is through Afghanistan.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/23/afghanistan.terrorism11

--------------------

Of course that doesn't even begin to describe the reasons the US stopped negotiations with the Taliban in August 2001. The mineral wealth of that country is immense.

$1 Trillion Motherlode of Lithium and Gold Discovered in Afghanistan

http://www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/

U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?mtrref=duckduckgo.com&gwh=C083BA7785B807089D0A81B6446374C5&gwt=pay
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 11:53 pm
@camlok,
not silence re Cheney, but silence to you, who blows up an interesting thread for his own obsession. Your obsession may be correct or not, but you need to learn the primary courtesy of not hacking threads. Learn to start your own.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 07:24 am
@chai2,
"I have it on good authority Trump dearly loves a good barbecue brisket."
-------------

Good authority also illustrates that even the thin steel of a lightweight barbecue never melts even when it is used for hours at a time to cook, say, a pig.

But we are led to believe that jet fuel, most of which burned up in the massive fireballs was able to melt massive steel beams that had been coated with fireproofing.

Discuss.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 07:44 am
@camlok,
CI: That's the same report; the heat weakened the columns, and collapsed.
----------------

Journal of Engineering Mechanics ASCE, in press 9/13/01, Expanded 9/22/01, Appendices 9/28/01
Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse?—Simple Analysis
By Zdenek P. Bazant1
, Fellow ASCE, and Yong Zhou2
-------------

Take a close look at the above, CI. See anything wrong?
=============

I don't know whether you were able to see the problem here with the "study" that NIST relied on to support their weird science.

Don't you find it odd, CI,, doesn't anyone find it odd, that the study that supposedly explains the collapse of the twin towers was first published two days after they had collapsed? Is that science? Hardly.

What does Farmerman have to say about that? Is that how quickly science works? When did he start the paper, sometime in August of 2001?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 08:06 am
@farmerman,
Farmerman: hey I quit and put cam on ignore.
============

That's because you saw that your rants about "science" were leading you into dangerous waters, waters that would have sunk your little science rowboat in short order.

You attempted to malign a scientist, Leroy Hulsey, who has been doing a comprehensive study of WTC7 for close to two years, a real scientific study.

You said,

"Tlking about 9-11 as if there is a scientific disagreement as to what caused it is ridiculous nd without any evience. Its Creationism of last decade"

in a complete defiance of reality. Is this, to your mind, how a scientist should react?

You raised the issue of "eutectic" but quickly dropped it because you knew where it could lead. Is this, to your mind, how a scientist should react?

There was eutectic steel discovered at the WTC. The alleged hijackers could not have caused this eutectic steel to appear at the WTC, as all they had was jet fuel.

You suggested a source for the molten molybdenum [Mo], melting point 4,750F, never once mentioning that it should never have occurred at the WTC site in a molten state, because the alleged hijackers could not have created molten molybdenum. Is this, to your mind, how a scientist should react?

You make a terrible argument, a completely unscientific argument about it being rude to discuss science. Isn't it also rather rude to falsely accuse people of heinous crimes that they couldn't possibly have committed? Is this, to your mind, how a scientist should react?

Glennn

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 01:58 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You raised the issue of "eutectic" but quickly dropped it because you knew where it could lead. Is this, to your mind, how a scientist should react?

I've started a thread exclusively for the issues you are bringing up off topic here:

https://able2know.org/topic/369947-1#post-6368105
0 Replies

Candlelight8

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:14 am
@edgarblythe,
Dear EdgarBlythe,
What is it you have against Americans?
Candlelight8
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 10:09 am
@Candlelight8,
I doubt he has anything against Americans, Candle. He likely just doesn't appreciate Americans being lied to by their governmentS.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 10:15 am
@Candlelight8,
Quote:
What is it you have against Americans?

What is it you have against reading comprehension?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 05:13 pm
@Candlelight8,
Why do you think it is, Candle, that so many Americans are actually very comfortable with the governmentS lying to them? About so many major and serious issues?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 11:21 pm
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

-- Theodore Roosevelt, Jr., 26th President of the United States and life-long Republican
Builder

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 12:14 am
@Setanta,
I think he's an absolute dork, but I understand why he's in the job.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 11:37 am
@Builder,
Trump is so ignorant, he tried to ban people based on religion. Who voted for this ignoramus?
Builder

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:02 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Who voted for this ignoramus?

Everyone who didn't want world war three, I guess, CI.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:53 am
‘This is not Trump’s America!’: Passengers rejoice when man accused of racism is kicked off flight
0 Replies