He's President of all. We should work with him - Right?

camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 09:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Here is a video of some simple experiments which show that the story of the twin towers collapses is not possible, according to the laws of physics.

9/11 Experiments: The Arbitrator of Competing Hypotheses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 12:21 pm
@camlok,
Better, why not describe how you think it is possible for WTC7 to have fallen at free fall speed for the first 2.25 seconds of its collapse. That equates to about 100 feet, 8 floors.

Buildings cannot collapse at free fall speed unless they have had all that underlying support structure removed.
----------

Why the down votes for the above? I've only paraphrased the findings of NIST. Doesn't anyone trust NIST?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 12:23 pm
@farmerman,
Did you read what Builder wrote?

"German engineers were dismissive of the initial reports, and totally in concerted disagreement with the NIST report."

German ENGINEERS!

Are they all wrong too? Are they all truthers? Why would a scientist even use such disparaging language?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 12:29 pm
@camlok,
"According to the laws of physics?" LOL. Look at the result.
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 01:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What result do you have in mind?

Did you look at the Bazant study I asked you to look at, just the short description. Did you see anything amiss with your background in accounting?
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 02:29 pm
Dear Mister Rude,

You have ignored all of us who want you to start a new thread.
You have totally overrun an existing thread with your obsession, which may be interesting, but not belonging to the thread. It's called hijacking.
On your obsession, I've no idea, as I may or not end up agreeing, but you get the award for obnoxious poster of the year so far.

Please start a new thread of your own. It's not that hard, you can do it.

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 05:33 pm
@ossobucotemp,
The thread is about Donald Trump, the president of the US who happens to believe that explosives must have been used to bright down the WTC towers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXeI6F0FCYI

"... the WTC has always been known as a very strong building, remember that took a big bomb in the basement, ... "

We should work with him on that, right?
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 05:44 pm
@camlok,
No. You are a shithead doing a thread takeover.

Please be courteous and start a new thread. Some of us a may agree, but take your stuff to a new thread.

chai2

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 06:16 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

The thread is about Donald Trump, the president of the US who happens to believe that explosives must have been used to bright down the WTC towers.

I have it on good authority Trump dearly loves a good barbecue brisket.

It's not clear though if he prefers St Louis, Texas or North Carolina style.

Discuss.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 06:21 pm
@chai2,
I like a Kansas city bbq, long haved copied.

Trump tends to get stuff wrong routinely.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 06:42 pm
@chai2,
Camlok may be right or wrong but he is a pest interfering in threads. He or her should start his or her own.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:20 pm
What I find disconcerting, is that about 3,000 people died on 9-11 and 19 men were falsely accused of something they didn't do, could not have done, and the huge numbers of many more falsely accused since then. How many hundreds of thousands more have died since, how many illegal invasions, how much suffering?

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:27 pm
@camlok,
OK, I know I shouldn't be encouraging you but are you saying those hijackers were somehow sent by the US government to cover up the demolition of the towers? So the towers were wired for demolition by the US ahead of time and then the conspiracy to hijack the planes was orchestrated afterwards? What about the Pentagon, was that wired to explode as well? Cause it didn't. And the fourth target (probably the White House) is it still wired to blow or were the explosives removed? Was this whole thing done so that we could invade Afghanistan? That wasn't very profitable. What is the motivation for this?
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:34 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Ok, there are two or three ass or four assholes.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:35 pm
@ossobucotemp,
This is off topic.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:37 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I didn't start this and Cam won't quit. I think this thread is lost.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 08:17 pm
@TomTomBinks,
All good questions, Tom. But far afield from the science. It's a complicated event. Let's stay with the biggees which show that the official story as regards the mechanism for collapse is false. Then we can move on to other anomalies.

Focus on the molten metals. No one has ever suggested that the alleged hijackers had anything but jet fuel, which can only create temperatures of about 1,800F. Molten steel was in abundance, melting temperature about 2,750F. Vaporized steel, a much higher temperature. Molten molybdenum 4,750F.

Eutectic steel. Farmerman will field your questions on that.

Because these molten metals existed at WTC sites, we know that 19 Arabs did not cause the collapse of the three towers. Did you know there was three towers that collapsed?

As I have mentioned, Donald Trump believes that explosives must have been used in bringing down the towers. That's a given. WTCs 1 and 2 accelerated as they fell. That is impossible; it goes against the laws of physics.

WTC7 fell at free fall speed. NIST themselves, describes this free fall.

That free fall occurred from the beginning of the collapse, the first 2.25 seconds, 100 feet, 8 floors. All the thousands of tons of structural steel that had been holding up the building just as it had since its completion in 1987 was gone, in a fraction of a second, all that support was gone.

The only thing that can do that is controlled demolition. I think you'll agree, the alleged hijackers could not have set up a controlled demolition.

Let me remind you, if you haven't read it yet, the engineering professor, who is winding up a two year study of WTC7 says that the likelihood of the NIST report being accurate as to the cause of the collapse of WTC7 is ZERO.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 08:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
What makes it possible for weapons manufacturers to make such obscene profits?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 08:55 pm
@ossobucotemp,
hey I quit and put cam on ignore. I only show up to read blathams and others posts about der Herrn from the news(and the attempts at trying to calm the waters by the other side).

I see David Brooks has thrown in the towel and is claiming that he doesnt see how Trump will finish his term of office. However, he doesnt see where the country is going because theres no collegiality lft in Congress. Brooks sez that this is similar to the pre civil war years of the late 1850's when we had another douche nozzle as president

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:14 pm
GUY FUCKS UP A GOOD THREAD WITH AN ENDLESS TANGENT, WILL NOT MOVE TO HIS OWN THREAD.
0 Replies