Was Pres.Bush Involved in 9/11 Attacks?

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 12:54 pm
Wait a sec McG...throwing mud on the wall don't make a point in my book
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 01:00 pm
There's too much information and too many ways for it to leak out as compared to 1936 where you could keep something secret....besides, this conspiracy is too vast. It has the odor of Limburger cheese...I'll hold it at arms length til I get more info.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 01:00 pm
No McG, you protest too much. GWB's USA is becoming a fascist state, and if he gets elected Nov 2, you can remember these words. God help you.

Secondly, I'm glad this story has come round agan. You may recall we discussed it before- most reasonable people think it is simply unthinkable. But don't forget we are not dealing with reasonable people in GWBs inner circle.

I have a strong hunch that GWB knew one or more planes were going to strike at American cities on 9/11, and the surprise was only in that the buildings fell down. He was willing for others to take the hit, in order to advance his military programme.

Why BTW was he missing for four or five days, allowing Mayor Giuliani to face the cameras in NYC?
If you were leader of a country attacked like that, (with NO CHANCE of a repeat strike), wouldn't your first instinct compel you to go there? And your second? Why was George shy? Why was the war leader, the uniter, the peoples champion, absent?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 01:02 pm
I love a good conspiracy thread. Bookmark.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 01:03 pm
Quite simply McTag, because it is Executive protocol to be out of harm's way after an attack.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 01:13 pm
rainforest wrote:
Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.

I agree. He's at least a four-bit internet conspiracy buff.
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 01:21 pm
He was the Chief of Staff and Advisor to Bob Dole, erstwhile Republican candidate to the Highest Office In The Land... privy to information at the highest levels.

NOT the type of person to dismiss lightly.

If, rather than investigating his claims thouroughly, we instead pursue a campaign to Discredit him...
Alarm bells SHOULD be going off.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 01:32 pm
/slaps on tin foil hat

I think there is a good possibility that the US simply never stopped running/funding Bin Laden.

Some of you will be shocked, and say 'the US attacked itself? Preposterous!' But it really isn't.

The 9/11 attacks on America accomplished every goal that is needed to remove many of the freedoms that keep us from having a permanent ruling class installed in our country. And it did it quite handily. How? By uniting Americans against an external threat. By scaring them into believing that their freedoms weaken America, instead of making it stronger. By allowing the thugs in Washington to declare this a 'war between cultures,' and drum up support for attacking the muslim in order to secure his resources and promote American imperialism worldwide.

This wouldn't be the first time in history that this has happened, either; Hitler employed the very same tactic when he firebombed his own Reichstagg..... scared people are pliant people.

/tin foil hat off

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 02:08 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 02:21 pm
I am not a big conspiracy buff, but recently I've seen some scary and compelling stuff regarding the hit on the Pentagon on 9/11.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/videoframes.html

http://www.assassinationscience.com/911links.html
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 02:40 pm
wow dookie...that's some slick editing on freedomunderground.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 02:49 pm
panzade wrote:
wow dookie...that's some slick editing on freedomunderground.

Word!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:01 pm
I believe that Bush was responsible for 9/11. I also believe that he was responsible for the Boston Red Sox beating the Yankees in the league championship this year. He HATES New York!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:02 pm
I don't know. I'm not too impressed with his filing to the court. Looks amateurish even to someone who hasn't worked as a paralegal for 13 years.

I think it was really hard for anyone to imagine any of the claims on 911. However, as other things have been disclosed, it has become easier to say that anything is possible. I'll wait and see. Not sure this is the guy I want presenting the case if there really is a chance that any of it is true.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:11 pm
That's a Bush vote for Kicky...licks the tip of his pencil...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:17 pm
Re: Was Pres.Bush Involved in 9/11 Attacks?
rainforest wrote:

Stanley G. Hilton has filed a class action lawsuit in Federal court in Northern California against against high officials in the current Bush administration (including the federal government, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Mueller, Tenet, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft), for complicity in aiding and abetting and facilitating the Sep. 11, 2001 attacks. ...

Now, in general, I have nothing against conspiracy theories, but I like to at least subject them to rudimentary sanity checks. In the case of the new book which alleges that LBJ was complicit in the JFK assasination for instance, no simple sanity checks appear to be violated, at least to my knowledge, hence I would be the last person to denigrate the author of the book without knowing much more than I do about the subject.

Nonetheless, the various claims of whitehouse or pentagon complicity in 9/11 fail any sort of sanity check very badly. In fact, the simplest such tests totally forbid the theories.

For starters, consider the two trade towers. Their destruction and the devastation of the surrounding area and associated loss of life involved hundreds of billions of dollars of loss to the American economy, during George W. Bush's administration. Presidents, of course, are judged as much as anything by how the economy fares while they are in office. George H.W. Bush in particular was pointedly denied a second term in office for precisely this reason. What then could possibly tempt George W. Bush to risk such a thing on his own watch? I do not know of any possibility of a reasonable answer.

Next consider Dick Cheney, who was in the whitehouse at the time and missed a close encounter with one of the hijacked planes only via the heroism of its passengers. Consider also that the whitehouse was built in the early 1800s and that the architects assuredly never planned for it to survive an encounter with a 767.

For Cheney to have had any complicity in the events would amount to playing Russian roulette with at least two or three chambers in the revolver loaded. What could plausibly tempt a guy like Cheney to put his own ass at such risk? What could you possibly offer the guy to take such a chance?

Money? I doubt it; I mean, the guy seems to have lots of that... Sex, teenage interns maybe?? The guy probably has access to as much of that as his heart condition would allow for. Drugs? What??

Likewise the pentagon lost about 300 of its own people in the attacks and there is no way they could have known precisely how the plane would hit the building or who amongst themselves would be killed. Aside from the fact that any pentagon complicity would also represent pentagon bosses playing Russian roulette with more than one chamber loaded, there is also the fact that any such conspiracy would involve an unacceptable risk of destruction of military careers and of hundreds if not thousands of major-league type lawsuits by relatives of victims.

The inescapable conclusion I come to is that anybody who buys off on any of these theories is basically an idiot.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 03:25 pm
good post gunga...lot's of restraint... Very Happy
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 09:15 pm
Having witnessed gsnake's attitude toward "Intellectualism"... I find his habit of labeling others as "idiots" and "morons" quite laughable.
0 Replies

rainforest

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 09:26 pm
If we remember, Watergate was ridiculed by similar crowd as nonsense and the rest is history.
With the kind of stakes involved, I think Mr.Hilton would be insane to risk his life, career, family and money, if he had NOTHING to play on.
And he had clearly mentioned that he has. So before trashing this as a conspiracy theory, let it play out. And why Bush cabal had NOT filed a counter suit against him?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 11:30 pm
I still would like to know why there was hardly ANY wreckage from a 757 found at the Pentagon on 9/11, as well as why the F.B.I. conviscated all the recording devices from various gas stations and corner markets that filmed the attack. Why did they cover the lawn so fast? Why do many eye witness reports indicate that it was a much smaller plane that flew into the Pentagon and in a section that was going through a restoration.

All we have are 5 frames from the Pentagon camera. And that's it.

There are SO many questions yet to be answered. Why haven't we heard from any of these witnesses on national television?

Or is the conspiracy theory cleverly all made up to hide a much more heinous conspiracy theory?

And just WHY haven't the Bush cabal not filed a counter suit against Mr. Hilton?
0 Replies