9

Fiance rather take "bucket list" vacations with his BFF

TheGoodGirl

3  
Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 08:53 pm
Peg44, I've been dating a guy for over two years who sounds a lot like your man. He takes multiple trips with the guys and his family without me and travels out of the country every year to go fishing. I'm not sure that I can offer any advice, but know that you are not alone. In my case, I know that I will not marry this man or plan to stay with him much longer. There are other issues too but I won't get into those right now. My guy is very selfish. I totally understand why his ex wife left him. Anyway, I think you probably realize by now that he's set in his ways and won't be that all in one person you're looking for unfortunately. My advice would be counseling first and if you can't come to a compromise then I think it's time for you to move on.

3  
Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 09:43 pm
@TheGoodGirl,
Bravo! Right decision.
Why live in misery when you have a choice to take another road.

Iouman

1  
Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 03:55 pm
@Peg44,
Ugh, why did you marry this guy knowing all this?