Girlfriends dad exhibitionist?

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 02:11 am
Is it weird my girlfriend dad pees infront of my GF? She is 21. He pees infront of her and once he was just showering with the door open and me and my girlfriend came home and he was drying his hair with his ***** just hanging there! My girlfriend says this is normal at her house? Well for me this is weird as fu**! Like yesterday she was cleaning our dog in the bathroom and he came inside and started talking to my GF and started to pee..
And i really think there is something mentally wrong with her dad, even though it doesnt look like it i still think, he's been with the same woman since 15 years old i think he is a exhibitionist, but im afraid to say this to my Girlfriend

Would you say this is normal?

Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:34 am
@Goatmanice,
Definitely not normal in my family or any other home I've ever stayed in.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 05:22 am
@Goatmanice,
Normal is a subjective term. Unless you think your girlfriend is being abused in someway I'd drop it. What people do in their own homes is down to them, and some people have less barriers toiletarially speaking than others.

If he's doing this around your house it's something else entirely.
0 Replies

Bettafin

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 07:53 pm
@Goatmanice,
That sounds weird but most of us don't grow up around that. As long as he's not abusing anyone. If your girlfriend is okay with it I wouldn't linger on it for too long. We all have our quirks in our families some weirder than others.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 09:48 pm
Crude, rude, immature - but not abuse unless he makes demands about his body.

Unless your GF makes an objection, dad will probably keep it up. He never grew up and lacks a sense of others' privacy.
chai2

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Crude, rude, immature -

You need to preface that it's your personal opinion.

Not every family has the same up tightness about nudity or minor bodily functions like peeing.

It's their home, not the boyfriends, or anyone elses.

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 07:47 am
I understand the element of discomfort but a "clothing optional" household doesn't imply exhibitionism. He's probably a "naturist".
0 Replies

Goatmanice

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 01:08 pm
Well good answers, i agree that this could be normal for some families, but like my GF said its normal for them i guess its normal then, still i find this pretty weird, he isnt showing it off or dangling it at her face or anything atleast
chai2

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 01:22 pm
@Goatmanice,
You're young Goatmanice, you're going to see a lot of things in life that aren't the way you do it. That doesn't mean it isn't normal.

As an aside, I always find calling someone, or what they do "weird" as so unthinking.

Usually when I hear someone say "that's weird" it mostly means they haven't given it much thought, and it's a knee jerk reaction because it's unfamiliar territory.

Weird would be more like you were thinking of someone you seldom think of, and the phone rings, and it's them.

Weird actually means supernatural, uncanny or inducing a sense of disbelief. People throw that word out there not even understanding what it means.

Just another way of saying you can't be bothered to think about it. So how can you really have a sense of judgement about what it is?

Peeing or drying off with the door open, breast feeding in front of someone, etc, isn't weird.

0 Replies

Iouman

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:52 pm
@Goatmanice,
Very much not normal, but I've heard of this before in families that live in rural areas. Some of them just don't think or care how others perceive them. Also I heard of a story recently where a father did this to entice his teenage daughter to have sex with him. Scary!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 01:27 am
@Iouman,
What's scary is your twisted World view, one where young women are enticed into sexual congress just by the sight of a naked middle aged man.
0 Replies