sh*t boat veterans get da boot

cannistershot

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:53 pm
Dookiestix wrote:

All of this is why Bush must go. That is why we desperately need a change.

That is why I'm voting for Kerry.

I find it odd that most of Kerry's votes will come not as support for him but as anybody but Bush votes. Thats gotta make him feel all tingly inside.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:07 pm
cannistershot wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

I find it odd that most of Kerry's votes will come not as support for him but as anybody but Bush votes. Thats gotta make him feel all tingly inside.

Considering the alternative is to vote for an incompetent moron...it ain't all that bad.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:09 pm
Quote:
Thats gotta make him feel all tingly inside.

who cares...makes me feel tingly inside...
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:10 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
cannistershot wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Considering the alternative is to vote for an incompetent moron...it ain't all that bad.

I didn't know that Carter or Clinton were running.........
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:12 pm
panzade wrote:
Quote:

How can it make you feel good that the best person that the entire democratic party could offer might get elected because of the anybody but Bush attitude?
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:18 pm
By showing that people recognise Bush's ineptitude thats how. Kind of restors ones faith in humankind. (although in my case the fact that the race is even close has the oposite effect.)
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:20 pm
Quote:
How can it make you feel good that the best person that the entire democratic party could offer might get elected because of the anybody but Bush attitude?

Feels better than the feeling of supporting an absolute f***up in the Oval Office.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:25 pm
cannistershot wrote:
panzade wrote:
Quote:

Hell, how do you think Bush got elected? Most of his support was from people who were desperate to get any whiff of Clinton out of the Whitehouse. (hee hee, i typed Whitehose).
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:30 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
cannistershot wrote:
panzade wrote:
Quote:

Hell, how do you think Bush got elected? Most of his support was from people who were desperate to get any whiff of Clinton out of the Whitehouse. (hee hee, i typed Whitehose).

I may be wrong but I don't think that Clinton could run?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:32 pm
'whiff of Clinton' = Gore
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:32 pm
Quote:
I may be wrong but I don't think that Clinton could run?

Um, FreeDuck said "whiff." I'm not sure what that has to do with Clinton running again. Perhaps you can tell us.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:33 pm
FreeDuck:

Speaking getting rid of any "whiff" of Clinton, that would also explain the extraordinary lies from Ari Scheister regarding the made up stories of the Clinton team trashing the White House.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:35 pm
Yeah, I just remembered that myself. These people have been campaigning from day one.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:37 pm
This whole catastrophic Bush fiasco these last four years started on day one, and it just gets worse and worse.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:52 pm
Shocked Great Avatar Dook!

cannistershot wrote:

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/news/Kerry/Kerrygifs/Kerry-%20Bush/chappatte.jpg
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 05:32 pm
lol nice
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:11 pm
When you wanna get rid of the sniffles...you choke down the cod liver oil...I'm starting to feel tingly. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:22 am
Got this from my sister today. Thought some of you might enjoy it.

It is from the New York Times OpEd page.

For years now, I've been wondering just how many blow-hard conservatives it will take to tumble onto their hypocritical faces (live the TV evangelists and their underage hookers, or Rush Limbaugh and his drug problem, or O'Reilly and his phone sex (yes, she could have hung up, but that's not the point, is it?) before those in the country who are not totally corrupted by "Christianity" get it.

I can't wait until the day we find out that Ann Coulter's favorite past time involves boy scouts and bondage, or that Ken Starr is one of those closet homosexuals that Frank Rich discusses. You know it's true. It's just a matter of time before their secrets are revealed. And whatever floats their boat is just fine---except that they insist on shoving their 'Morality" down the throats of others.

Oh well, time to go to the gym and work off the aggravation created by daily perusal of the papers. I'm considering swearing-off newspapers until after the elections are finalized. That will be sometime before 2008. I hope.

Frank Rich: The O'Reilly Factor for Lesbians
October 24, 2004
0 Replies