Friend comfort advantages

nick551

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 09:03 pm
I was on a trip with a group of friends. 3 guys and 1 girl. The girl had to stay in my hotel room because it was a 2 bed room. I was always in this sort of thing and the girls would always ask me if its okay if they change or whatever in front of me, i said sure because i'm nice and i don't judge their body. So i told her that that used to always happen to me and if she needed to do the same like changing in front of me or being naked while im in the room that's okay and if she still wants to change and stuff in private then i said i understand and i respect your choice. Now here is the question i have, why do girls like to take advantage when i tell them that all that is okay and i wont judge?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,068 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 09:10 pm
@nick551,
Hold on a second. You tell them it's okay but are annoyed when they do it? Am I not understanding your question but that's what it sounds like.

This is such a silly "problem" to have. So first world deliema.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:44 am
It sounds creepy, insincere and manipulative.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:54 am
@nick551,
nick551 wrote:

Now here is the question i have, why do girls like to take advantage when i tell them that all that is okay and i wont judge?

To put it bluntly, they probably question your sexuality. They probably think you're gay and mostly harmless. But in fact, you seem pretty darn creepy and ominous.

To sum it up? They're not attracted to you.
0 Replies