Both Campaigns Stunned by Last-Minute Debate Participant

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 01:18 pm
nimh:

I totally agree with the quote. It is the height of hypocrisy for Lynne Cheney to respond the way she did. But, she HAD to, because it would be disastrous for her to acknowledge further her gay daughter and the lifestyle she leads, lest the conservatives lose more of the religious vote.

We already know that the Log Cabin Republicans have withdrawn their endorsement of George W. Bush. We already know that Bush refused to meet with the Congressional Black Caucus (until he was FORCED to in the 11th hour). Bush and the Republicans are so desperate to win that they are foregoing ANY appeasement to these groups, and counting soley on the religious conservatives and the military to help the Republicans win.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 05:58 pm
Bill
LOL. I still think it's funny that you said he seemed more honest. He doesn't look honest to me.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:30 pm
Laughing Yer so cute Montana.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:44 pm
Awwww!!! Thanks Bill. Eva started a thread and we are waiting for you over there ;-)
0 Replies