Obama steps away from Israel

oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:43 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Dear Israel,
I am America.

No Max. You are a sub-branch of America that embraces Nazism and anti-Semitism.

maxdancona wrote:
Please stop building settlements on occupied territory and start working toward a peaceful democratic solution to this problem that accepts that both Jews and Palestinians are human beings worthy of respect, security and dignity.

Of all the hateful anti-Semitism that you've vomited onto the internet, by far the most hideous has been where you deny that Israel has endlessly and repeatedly tried to reach such a fair resolution with the Palestinians.

It isn't quite as vile as Holocaust Denial, but by blatantly denying the truth about Israel's peace offers, you've helped to poison the peace process and ultimately doom it.

maxdancona wrote:
Most Americans (except for the right wingers who don't understand that they are a shrinking minority opinion in a democracy).

No Max. Most Americans think anti-Semitism is repulsive.

And the right is not in any way shrinking. The Republicans are going to hold the White House for the next 20 years, and the voters will only return the Democrats to power after the Democrats purge their party of extremists.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:49 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Oralloy has made it clear that he is comfortable with option #1.
Can you answer this problem honestly.

Speaking of honesty, it isn't very honest of you to imply that I favor option #1 when I have repeatedly and clearly stated that I favor something entirely different.

I do realize that you are striving to not address my position because that would entail confronting facts, and you understand that your hate speech will not survive any contact with facts.

But I'd still appreciate not having my position misconstrued.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:50 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
The only reason Israel exists is to attempt to make happen a biblical prophecy so that Jesus will return.

No, the reason Israel exists is because the Jews have their own country and they aren't going to give it up.

Krumple wrote:
One final step is to rebuild the temple but holy **** theres a mosque in the way. Damn I guess that means we should go to war with Muslims since there's no way in hell they would just let us tear down their mosque to rebuild the temple.

The wreckage of that mosque will fit in a landfill quite nicely. Preferably one that accepts garbage from Jewish neighborhoods.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:51 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
You are a silly person. Your arrogance is thick with stupidity. Dont you realize I can say the same thing to you? Oh but since you posted a meme I guess that legitimizes your claim? I can't argue that anymore you posted an image with text that is sold unrefutable. Silly.

I suppose on one level everyone's opinions can be regarded as equal. It is the facts that always take a side.

But I think it is reasonable for people who favor good to have disdain for the opinions of those who favor evil.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:53 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You didn't answer my question. Israel has three options, which one do you think Israel should take.

No Max. Israel is not limited to the three bad options that you wish you could force them to choose from.

maxdancona wrote:
I am not arguing whether you are right or wrong. I am just asking you to clarify your position.

So please, what do you think the final solution in Israel should look like? Instead of just telling me I am wrong, please tell me what the right answer is.

If he answers you, are you going to sidestep his answer and pretend that he wrote something else, the way you do with me?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:59 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0385FyXUAMXOsD.jpg:large
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 12:15 pm

0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 12:53 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C02jFeTWQAQbyGO.jpg:large
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:11 pm
@Frugal1,
You use a photo showing the the 65th anniversary memory of the deportation of Vainakhs from Ingushetia and Chechnya. (February 23 - March 9,1944)
http://i67.tinypic.com/167mbls.jpg
I sincerely doubt that those Russian republics are Arab countries. The Vainak minority there aren't Jews.
Source
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:23 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Are you saying Jews were never expelled from Arab states?
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:25 pm
Its fortunate for Pres Obama that his term is almost up. He's running out of bad guys to help.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:31 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:
Are you saying Jews were never expelled from Arab states?
Sorry about my bad English!

I just wanted to say that you used a photo about an anniversary in Russia (in ) which happened in 1944.

Additionally, since you're here, I really wonder why you post pics from Russian websites in your various posts on several threads, which origianally were first published in Russia. (Actually, I don't wonder.)
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:38 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I posted a meme that somebody else created - you will have to
contact the creator if you take issue with the image, or the message.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:46 pm
@Frugal1,
Since you posted it without source - if it isn't your work, you certainly have the copyright for it.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:47 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Are you the meme Gestapo?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:48 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:
Are you the meme Gestapo?
Do you think, we still are pre-1945 Shocked
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
We who, liberals?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:52 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:
We who, liberals?
Those which you call "liberals" were in concentration camps in that period or already gazed.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:56 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You have a twisted sense of history, so lets wander back to the present where 0bama is marking Jews for death.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:57 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:
You have a twisted sense of history,
Verify