America's retaliation against Russian hacking.

McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 03:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I think he is referring to regular DA's that work either for a city, county or state. He was also quoting the opening from Law and Order.

Yeah, just making it simple to understand the separation of powers thing. Law and Order...
layman

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 03:20 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Yeah, just making it simple to understand the separation of powers thing.

Well, Gent, as already noted, I'm afraid that quote could only contribute to a MISunderstanding of the "separation of powers thing."
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 04:17 pm
@layman,
Many times when discussing immigration issues and Obama's selective enforcement of those laws, the left has chosen many times to state that the President gets to set the priorities for his administration and that includes how and which laws to enforce on a priority basis. They won't "ignore" laws but in essence rate them from 1-10.

I was laughing during points of Sessions hearing, when the Dems were hitting him super hard on making sure he would apply equal enforcement on each and every law and not rate them.
layman

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 04:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Yeah, rather transparently hypocritical, eh, Baldy?

Once Trump gets his fascist regime set up, and passes laws authorizing the extermination of liberals, I would expect him to give that law the highest priority.

Last chance to leave for Canada, cheese-eaters!
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 04:43 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
the left has chosen many times to state that the President gets to set the priorities for his administration and that includes how and which laws to enforce on a priority basis.

Using your example, the right should also be able to state that the President gets to set the priorities for his administration and that includes how and which laws to enforce on a priority basis even if they are all of the laws 0bama side-stepped & ignored, right?

The answer is NO, 0bama & the left broke the law... two lefts don't make a right.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:05 am
Okay so it's all very confusing even for Americans... Whatever the constitutional finesses involved, I'm ready to accept that the president has some constitutional levers to either slow down or fast-track the implementation of laws.

Lay has posted this, which seems to be lifted from this testimony of a Heritage Foundation fellow to the congress.

The latter is a very detailed analysis of the potential problem, written from a republican perspective but still reasonably fact-based. The bottom line seems to be that about 3-5% of legal aliens in the US have registered to vote, either by mistake or to get additional benefits using their voter card. The percentage would depend on the location, presumably, and very little hard data is available, but from whatever is available (often data from jury duty calls) the magnitude of the problem remains small. Nothing that would lead to the alledged "3 million aliens voting in California".

The problem has been going on for several decades and has nothing to do with Obama specifically.

Therefore, Hillary Clinton did win the popular vote, legitimately. Her majority of votes cannot be explained away by fraudulent voters, as alledged by the Trumpettes.

The American people have spoken, and they chose Clinton.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:09 am

It's all very confusing for Olivier5.

The truth:

Trump WON the election - Clinton LOST the election.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:58 am
@Frugal1,
Yes, she won the popular vote but she lost the election. Everybody knows that.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 09:02 am
@Olivier5,

Why do you feel the need to mention her popular vote when she clearly lost the election?

Clinton also received 100% of the hermaphrodite dwarf vote, but I don't see you mentioning that.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 09:06 am
@Frugal1,
And why do you feel the urge to lie? I am just debunking the "3 million alien voters in Cali", that's all. As soon as the Trumpettes stop spreading lies, I will stop debunking them.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 09:11 am
@Olivier5,
The bottom line truth: Clinton was Crushed by Trump.

You refer to 3 million alien voters in Cali as if they exist, they don't.

If you search for 3 million illegal alien voters in California, you will find them.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 01:38 pm
Can anyone else hear the theme music from the Twilight Zone?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:45 pm
@Frugal1,
When you speak of "California", do you mean the State of California, USA, or the neighborhood of Casablanca, Morocco?

Because your claim of millions of illegal aliens voting in "California", that's the sort of thing that would never happen in Morocco.

I've never been to California, USA, but I would imagine it's rather more developed, more democratic and better organized than Morocco... ;-)

Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:53 pm
@Olivier5,
Why would you associate Morocco with Russian hacking?

California USA is a beautiful state run by idiotic liberal progressive democrats, and they have made areas of the state complete **** holes. If you do a little bit of searching, you will find millions of illegal aliens in California USA that are encouraged to vote illegally.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 03:16 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I've never been to California, USA, but I would imagine it's rather more developed, more democratic and better organized than Morocco... ;-)

Cali isn't very democratic at all. There have been several laws passed by the people but were overturned by the SCofCali and then the sitting govenor refused to defend in the courts. Democracy and CA do not go in the same sentence.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 03:21 pm
@Frugal1,
Shows how much you know, the hermaphroditic dwarf vote went overwhelmingly, at least 120% or more, for Trump.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 03:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Shows how much you know, the hermaphroditic dwarf vote went overwhelmingly, at least 120% or more, for Trump.

It's the love of watersports that drives their passion...
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 03:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
They all came in under the radar for HRC
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 04:01 pm
The Russian conspiracy to help HRC get elected failed miserably, better luck next time.
georgeob1

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 04:31 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

The Russian conspiracy to help HRC get elected failed miserably, better luck next time.

More significantly, the DNC, Clinton Campaign, and media conspiracy to hack the campaign and election processes disn't work and was exposed by leaks from within evewn before the Russians acted.