worst date ever

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:49 pm
he might have had crossed eyes but maybe he had a huge wang.... so maybe you lost out eoe
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:51 pm
I'm sure eoe's search for a huge "wang" has consumed most of her adult life.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:52 pm
eh it was my stupid attempt at making light of the situation...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:53 pm
no harm done seed...I sometimes forget my quiver of smileys...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:54 pm
what does your tag line mean panzade?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:56 pm
I don't know seed...I just have it so people will talk to me.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:58 pm
well there you... seems to be working eh?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
bingo
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:00 pm
what a song!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:14 pm
Had enough huge wangs to know they're not ALL they're cracked up to be.

Remember, hitting land does not depend on the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean.

Or something like that. Very Happy
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:16 pm
lol thats true eoe... but its hard to reach england in a row boat
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:18 pm
tastefully done my dear...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:20 pm
i do get one in every now and again
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 04:24 pm
Don1 wrote:
It was about this time that I realised that god hated me.

Very Happy nicely done, don1 ...

whole thread is great, actually.

i shouldnt have much trouble coming up with a worst date - let me think ...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 04:35 pm
panzade, what in the SAM HILL is that on your head???
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 04:59 pm
<returns>

I dunno if it was my worst date, but things sure could have gone better that new years eve with my gf ...

First, there'd been hassles with the day before new years eve, or perhaps it was the afternoon itself - some big fight. Come evening time things were fine again though, and we did have a pleasant, charming evening I believe, with some fine food and a cosy mood. Then we went up to the towerblock I used to live in to look at the fireworks from up there, and that was cool too. But after that we were gonna go clubbing - there'd been a lot of ado about getting tickets for which party, I'd gotten some for a deep house thing in Amsterdam but in the end we freaked out about not being able to go back home before morning in case things didnt work out - enough things had not been working out recently, after all. So instead I'd gotten tickets for a do here in Utrecht, in the Winkel.

So there we get, all dressed up, my hair dyed bright blue, and we're ready to dance ... and there's this mass of people, happy people partying - and the place always does look great, at least (even if its got a wrong attitude at times). So though we were still a little uneasy with each other we were nevertheless roaring to go. For about all of fifteen minutes. After that, my girl started having some serious troubles with the E - not that it was bad stuff, just that the effect was just totally wrong. She became super anxious, kindof claustrophobic, with all this sound and all those people around, and no place to hide - so she started getting this panic attack. So out we go again, past the long line of people waiting to get in, calling out "hey, why you leaving, is it not a good party, should we go elsewhere?" No, no, great party, we just had to leave, no problem have fun ...

Oh man and you know thats more or less exactly when the E started dropping and you have this dizzying elation bursting into your head, cant see straight, and all you want to do is dance ... but my girl, poor kid, she was freaked out and needed to be outside - so, after we'd first gone home, sitting on the couch, she leaning against me, me stroking her hair and telling her everything was allright (and meanwhile munching my jaws and blinking my eyes and trying to stop the uncontrollable urge to move), we went out, just walking in the cold night all around the neighbourhood ... sure was cold that night ... We must have walked for an hour, two hours, in silence or talking, talking about things always did her much good, so I asked and listened and slowly she got to unwind, as we started heading back toward home (and the path home from the park suddenly seemed a lot longer than it normally is, like walking over glue). But it was a long night I can tell you ... and back home, of course (should we go back to the party? no, better not), I am wide awake lying in my bed while she is finally at ease, slowly falling asleep, me still bouncing ... oh man.

Damn, folks - the trouble we get in! Very Happy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 05:00 pm
eoe wrote:
panzade, what in the SAM HILL is that on your head???

"head"? Razz
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 05:06 pm
I know. Forgive me. Must've been an old druggie flashback of some kind.
Atop your hurricane graphic, what is that??? Some kind of animal?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:29 pm
I think it's part of his Darth Maul costume for Halloween, but I could be wrong. Wink
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:32 pm
I'm wearing jpn's newest creation. As you can see it accents my strong cheekbones and tends to hide my droopy jowel
0 Replies