worst date ever

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 02:46 pm
Edit [Moderator]: Moved from General to Relationships & Marriage.

any stories?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,968 • Replies: 59
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:51 am
me and Laura (last name left out) were groping and making out in my car outside a school dance.....drunk.....and vomited simultaneously in the middle of a major tongue kiss. We were 15 or 16. Embarrassed

In later years my band was playing a prom for a wealthy private school between Asheville NC and Greenville NC and while we were on break I was in one of teachers cars and she was impaled on the Bear when a knock came to the window and it was the principal. I was too drunk to be embarrassed, but it's a pretty good related story. She lost her job. I hope I was worth it. Laughing
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:56 am
I'm thinking.

Bear you should write a book!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:58 am
asheville to greenville? that's a hell of a lot of kilometros bear
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:23 am
I woke up with a German shepherd dog and a German Shepherd once, and couldn't remember why.

But seriously, my worst date was in university. The girl and I played pool (interesting comment...she missed a shot, and scratched her fingernails over the table, I laughed, she asked why, and I said I'd like those fingernails raked across my back, she smiled seductively) I fed her oysters (her first), she sat cross-legged on my kitchen counter while I whipped up a chocolate souflee (terribly distracting). We drank much wine, we talked, and as she was about to leave, we tried the 'European' kiss on both cheeks, but it ended up in some serious tongue action. I asked her to stay, she refused. We kind of lost touch after that. Why was it my worst date ever? Because I really cared about her.

The funniest date I had was in high school with a junior who looked like a freaking model. I was a senior. She took a pom pom and glued some paper eyes on it, and gave it to me as a gift. I had to date her. So, I took her out for a very expensive dinner, and sat next to her at the table. The waiter came by and suggested we sit across from each other, as it would be more 'aesthetic.' Anyway, we went back to her place (I was pretty shy at the time) and watched some TV. Eventually, I gathered up the courage to put my arm around her, kiss her, spread my legs all over her (oh, the ecstasy of groping) and then her mom came home and ruined the show.

I also have a vomit story, although Bear's are probably better. Wink In university, I was always the friend, rarely the boyfriend. The first girl I met there was beautiful, and I maintain to this day that we were in love, but we were both too shy to do anything about it. Anyway, we spent the night together platonically TWICE. The first time, we watched 'Withnail and I' and drank a lot of vodka. Things were actually looking really good....and then....something rumbled, and I had to puke. Thankfully, I made it to the bathroom. She had a spare toothbrush...After I cleaned myself up, she held my head, coddled me, and then changed for bed. Just before I passed out on the couch, she came to say goodnight in a beautiful nightgown. Hmm...maybe that was one of my best dates. Laughing

The second time we spent the night together, we rented some cool videos, and picked up some beer. When we finally decided to call it a night, we were lying on the floor together, laughing and talking, both wearing black pants and black t-shirts. That's when the boyfriend showed up, pissed off as hell. She took him into the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear the conversation. She completely harangued him, and he went on his merry way. I spent the night on the floor, listening to her cry, and making the best attempt to console her in her misery. Yet, I lacked the confidence to parlay this into a relationship. Poo on me.

I was never a good dater.

Then there was the time I banged my ex's best friend, but that was good, not the worst by a long shot, heh heh.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:32 am
My worst date turned out to be a non-date.
Desperate to score I urged one of my on line contacts to meet me at a sushi place. I got there a bit early and waited in the lobby. In walks a drop dead gorgeous babe and proceeds to the bar in the next room.
I'm going:".....NAH"

So I wait another 10 minutes and finally go back to the bar for a drink.You guessed it...she was my date but I had blown it, she was deep in conversation with an ape and when I sat down next to her she barely noticed me.

After ten more minutes of frustration I went outside and banged my head against the wall til a blissfull coma was induced.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:34 am
panzade wrote:
asheville to greenville? that's a hell of a lot of kilometros bear
Asheville to Greenville SC is a hop skip and a jump....... Embarrassed very important that little distinction there.....
0 Replies

Rosslyn

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 12:31 pm
panzade wrote:
My worst date turned out to be a non-date.
Desperate to score I urged one of my on line contacts to meet me at a sushi place. I got there a bit early and waited in the lobby. In walks a drop dead gorgeous babe and proceeds to the bar in the next room.
I'm going:".....NAH"

So I wait another 10 minutes and finally go back to the bar for a drink.You guessed it...she was my date but I had blown it, she was deep in conversation with an ape and when I sat down next to her she barely noticed me.

After ten more minutes of frustration I went outside and banged my head against the wall til a blissfull coma was induced.

I pity you panzade...... Rolling Eyes

My worst date.... er I met up with this guy in my school in a busy Saturday market (don't ask me why) and guess what? We got lost..... So I spent the most of my date on my own and ending up panicking cos I don't know the area. Then I fought off a pervert (not litterally) only to get on the bus and there he is....... on the opposite bus stop munching on some ice-cream........ it was a scream!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 01:02 pm
cute rosslyn
0 Replies

Rosslyn

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 01:18 pm
Alone dates are the worst isn't it? Well I guess mine what alright I did enjoy the solitude of being on my own........ :S
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:07 am
My friend was a pimply faced youth and not overly blessed in the looks department so it was he who always suggested that I take the good looker while he was happy with miss plain jane.

Problem for me was that he "scored" almost every time and I never did.

One night we went in a pub on Blackpool promenade (we were on holiday) when we saw this vision of loveliness that made miss world look like a saint bernard, fed up of being the "non scorer" I quickly opted for miss plain.

Two hours later I got back to our hotel having drawn a blank again to find my pimply chum and miss world bending the bedsprings.

It was about this time that I realised that god hated me.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 05:24 am
Love the stories - I'll have to think up which of my dates qualify!

KP
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 12:53 pm
worst date ever eh? well me and my ex fiance were out doing the valentines dinner thing... it was great... we ate at this really expensive little out of the bistro and everything was going great.... she had lobster i had a t-bone... got a bottle of wine and looked into each others eyes.... (the bill was about 200 bucks without the tip) got home she wasnt feeling well and i wasnt either... but we were hot and heavy and didnt want that to mess things up... so there we were getting into the groove of things...and we both got sick... the motion of the rocking bed sent her over the edge... she got sick and threw up on my chest which caused me to throw up... long story short... expensive restraunt gave us food posioning...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:04 pm
Damn Seed, I totally forgot about THAT dating experience I had....it actually did happen to me as well, for real.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:31 pm
This will probably sound horrible but...
My friend hooked me up with a blind date who turned out to be seriously crosseyed. I was still a teenager and so mortified to be seen with him that I could not have a good time. We went bowling and I loved to bowl but not that night.

I never did asked that cow why she hooked me up with him. She NEVER would have gone out with him herself.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:36 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Damn Seed, I totally forgot about THAT dating experience I had....it actually did happen to me as well, for real.

doesnt it just suck when you blow that much money and dont even get blown? except for blowing chunks
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:42 pm
Seed wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

doesnt it just suck when you blow that much money and dont even get blown? except for blowing chunks

It does indeed. Worst food poisoning we had ever. Once we recovered, I did get laid though, and dated her for a while.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:44 pm
yea i got laid too... but thats another long story and probably a lot different thread....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:45 pm
eoe, I imagine with his impediment you were able to beat his score soundly?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:46 pm
Ha!
I don't remember. Probably not. It shames me to remember how miserable I was.
0 Replies