Men Have Larger Brains in size on average But women have very much more complex Minds.

Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:00 am
@contrex,
I guess I overdid it, but I wasn't going to let him tell me I don't have the right to share my opinion and not give him a piece of my mind for it.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:04 am
@Skeleton ,
You may think it's funny I don't at all. I think if a woman slaps a man its serious and the odds are he was very out of line and disrespectful prior to & I gain a lot more respect for her specifically for standing up for herself and not taking sh** from noone. If the man getting slapped deserved it I can tell you this though I've never seen a woman slap a man who didn't give her a justifying reason prior to. If he asked for it he got it. Don't ask a stupid question if you can't handle a real answer.
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:05 am
Assault is a crime, whoever commits it.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:10 am
@Skeleton ,
I never said you had no right to speak your mind I'm not that guy that goes around saying that control over people paradoxical crap. Please do speak your mind I'd encourage that anyone and Everyone does speak their mind as well as assert their rights at any given time anywhere I especially encourage people to speaking their mind off of web of course Its not my choice someone has to do what they choose to that is up to person by prerogative.

but yeah you overdo it.
nacredambition

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:10 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
Mikka, belated welcome to A2K.

I wish you hadn't revealed your sex to layman, nm.

I totally concur with your contention that every female brain is superior to your male brain based upon the deductions that you have presented.

Thank you for your candour.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:11 am
@contrex,
Yes it Absolutely is. Its punishable of up to 2 1/2 years in county jail first offense under Federal Sentencing Procedure & its more serious come second offense.
Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:12 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
Whoa bro, not trying to fight you lol.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:15 am
@nacredambition,
Thank you for the welcome as well as for Your degrading statement.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:15 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
You are probably misunderstanding me completely, I just felt the need to cuss out Layman because calling me a stupid ass wasn't kosher.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:17 am
@Skeleton ,
I know. I was elaborating hence the person who said assault it a crime That's the regulatory statutes for the law on Assault.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:18 am
@Skeleton ,
It's possible Idk.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:21 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
MikkaBarsotti wrote:

Yes it Absolutely is. Its punishable of up to 2 1/2 years in county jail first offense under Federal Sentencing Procedure & its more serious come second offense.

And slapping is assault.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:23 am
@contrex,
I'm aware. So is accidentally spilling a drop of water on someone or mistakenly brushing up against someone while walking into a store. Technically.
nacredambition

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:26 am
Slap

0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:29 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
Ok lol.

And when i say women don't have a sense of humor, it's just what I observe. Don't you notice they're so serious? When I was with my ex, she never laughed at my jokes. She didn't even enjoy movies, or comedy. And she only ever complained about how her family sucked. I mean I still loved her but Jeez, she was just a real bummer. She never laughed at my jokes man, and it kinda hurt because I like to joke and stuff. She was just too serious.
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:33 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
MikkaBarsotti wrote:
I'm aware. So is accidentally spilling a drop of water on someone or mistakenly brushing up against someone while walking into a store. Technically.

I wouldn't employ you as a lawyer. Where I come from, an assault is committed when a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to apprehend the immediate infliction of unlawful force. Further, a battery is committed when a person intentionally and recklessly applies unlawful force to another.

Note "intentionally". Note "recklessly". Neither of your examples would be assault, "technically" or otherwise.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 06:14 am
@Skeleton ,
Skeleton wrote:
And when i say women don't have a sense of humor, it's just what I observe.

Birds of a feather, old boy. My wife is a real joker, about as much as I am. We both love a laugh. It's one of the things that attracted us to each other. I have seen her cry with laughter at some TV comedies and some films. Example: we recently saw a French film called "Didier" starring Alain Chabat, about a dog who gets given the body of a man. There is a restaurant scene that made us nearly piss in our pants. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNEEoCqo5h8

Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 06:34 am
@contrex,
She must be dragonborn
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 07:27 am
@Skeleton ,
Skeleton wrote:
She must be dragonborn

I don't know about that. She is from the North of England, where they don't have sticks up their asses like Londoners and Southerners.
Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 07:34 am
@contrex,
Oh you're British, ok. British people are funny. America is a den for sjw and people with no humor. It's like joking around is a federal issue now or something, they take the smallest things seriously.
0 Replies