Men Have Larger Brains in size on average But women have very much more complex Minds.

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:02 am
Psychology is in it's early stages, though this has long ago been proven I personally think women in society do not get the credit of which is deserving to their Higher potentials of intelligence. So Question being I am curious of peoples opinions on this concept.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,472 • Replies: 60
No top replies

layman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:09 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
MikkaBarsotti wrote:

Psychology is in it's early stages, though this has long ago been proven I personally think women in society do not get the credit of which is deserving to their Higher potentials of intelligence. So Question being I am curious of peoples opinions on this concept.

According to you, the vague claim made in your post title, whatever it is supposed to mean, has been "proven." Why, then, would you be interested in other people's mere opinion?

Do you care to cite a study which clarifies and "proves" your claim?

Don't get me wrong. Offhand, I would tend to agree that women have "very much more complex minds." So "complex" that they are sometimes totally incomprehensible.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:23 am
@layman,
It's Fact, and If you see it as Vague that is your perception. I do not have to explain myself. The way that you had replied with arrogance It only shows My prediction of at very least the first reply would be pretty condescending & being passive about this matter was accurate.
layman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:26 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
MikkaBarsotti wrote:

It's Fact, and If you see it as Vague that is your perception. I do not have to explain myself. The way that you had replied with arrogance It only shows My prediction of at very least the first reply would be pretty condescending & being passive about this matter was accurate.

Why not just say it? As you already knew, in advance, I am a misogynistic pig. The "microaggression" is unmistakable. Or is my reply better characterized as a MACRO-aggression; an all-out onslaught on your gender? You'd have to tell me. I don't keep up with such notions, sorry.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:26 am
@layman,
In Answer to your question about citing a study There has been many done on this Area. A Local University's Library would probably be the best source. I don't know If you are anywhere Close to Stanford but if you are I'd imagine Stanford's Library would one of the best sources for this.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:29 am
@layman,
Lmao Hey I can Respect that you admit you are with no shame about it, that's Honest as **** Says a lot about you having Realness and a Genuine charachter.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:29 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
MikkaBarsotti wrote:

In Answer to your question about citing a study There has been many done on this Area. A Local University's Library would probably be the best source. I don't know If you are anywhere Close to Stanford but if you are I'd imagine Stanford's Library would one of the best sources for this.

Is Stanford now the hotbed of militant feminism? Again, I wouldn't know. I don't keep up with such things.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:35 am
@layman,
Lmaoo I don't think so, Yale Probably would be more so like that currently. I know Stanford does a lot of pretty serious Psychology Research. a Really interesting one they did in the 70's called "The Stanford Prison Experiment" Came out in a movie in the past couple years. Anyone who takes a interest in Psychology I'd recommend the movie and Reading about the Study after or Reversed order.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:50 am
There are some psychologists who argue along the following lines:

In general, women are inherently incapable of competing with, or resisting, men in areas which require physical strength. It is therefore unwise for women to seek out, or subject themselves to, a physical confrontation with men.

But that does not mean that they have no animosity, no resentment stemming from their relative physical weakness, etc. It does, however, mean that their methods of "retaliation" must be more circumspect, more devious, more carefully calculated. They can't just haul off and bitchslap the average man, so the must devise more surreptitious methods of counter-attack.

Their revenge schemes are therefore much more ulterior, more labryrinthian. They must avoid open, transparent conflict with men, where possible. As a result they have developed more "complex" ways of ambushing men.

I don't know if any studies have "proven" this theory, but I suppose it's possible, ya know?

To quote the great DC Mayor, Marion Barry: "Bitch set me up."
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 02:00 am
I mean, like, take a gander at your own thread title and your responses so far. It seems fairly obvious that the whole thing was a cleverly designed trap intended to snag, and expose, the first misogynistic hog to come down the pike, eh? An "ambush," ya might say.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 02:36 am
Unfortunately, some women take a more direct approach to expressing their dissatisfaction with men.

My Baby, for example. God only knows how many times I have been awakened from a fitful sleep by the sound of her shucking that sawed-off shotgun she constantly totes around. When I open my eyes, I can only see both barrels of that sucker about a foot from my head. The next sound I hear is her saying: "I swear to God, Layman, this time I'm really gunna blow your sorry head clean the **** off!"

I HATE when that happens, eh?
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 02:56 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
Men are simpler. They think with their dicks. Women don't have dicks so they think with their brains. They're complicated and impossible to predict and they don't have a sense of humor. They're just too smart to have a sense of humor, they're just serious business.
layman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 03:08 am
@Skeleton ,
Aha! Another unsuspecting, stupid-ass chauvinistic male falls for the trap. I wonder how many more will take the bait, eh? At least I'm not the onliest one who was fooled. That makes me feel more better.
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 04:36 am
Way to get a ban, Skeleton.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 04:41 am
@contrex,
Thank you.
Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 04:47 am
@contrex,
Sometimes you just have to stick it to egomaniacs
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 04:47 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
All of what Both of them said are mainly speaking on Irrelevances to what my Post was about. I'd like to ask How is a woman not capable of Slapping a man? Women have a better sense of humor than men generally too and it takes less neurons for a woman to think of and process something that is creative humor than it takes for men. I can't even count how many times I personally predicted it to happen and then watched a man who deserved to get slapped get slapped in his mouth by a woman. I was actually slapped by a female once right across my face she got me a good one too, she was my girlfriend in High school I very much deserved it, and It never happened again by her or by any other woman. heres a quote from a book written by a Italian Psychologist which was translated into English The first chapter said "Women and Men are equivalent to different Species"
Skeleton

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 04:51 am
@MikkaBarsotti,
Women don't slap men because they think it's funny, they do it when they're angry. Women take the things men say seriously. We just think a man getting slapped is funny because we enjoy violence.
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 04:55 am
@Skeleton ,
Skeleton wrote:
Sometimes you just have to stick it to egomaniacs

By being one yourself?
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 04:59 am
@layman,
It wasn't a trap although I predicted a lot of immaturity and disrespectful words from males which isn't Surprising I'm a man, and there's men and then there is full grown males claiming to be men. I'm going to say again as I shouldn't have to I am NOT making claims or theories, everything I said in the origin of this post has been proven in Scientific research.