LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

Sturgis

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 04:23 pm
@sozobe,
Thank you one and thank you all who mourned my passing which didn't yet happen. It is good to find I was still missed.

The doctor came in today and said I am doing well. Then again I paid him from saying that. He was pleasant enough and wrote the prescriptions which I apparently need and then he left saying he would call if any importance of change was in the blood work. Otherwise it will be a month to the next house call by when which time I can maybe go to the office myself or with a willing parsnip. <<<I mean participant, I am leaving the original as a remind that I need to work my speech and word lists again sorry Sozobe I wasn't going for clever and am bothered daily by lack of word vocabulary. It gets better each day, Jim has constantly made a constant point of reminding me where I started. That is the best way to know of progress.

Ending talk in written frame for now and going to read posts on here and maybe respond on some thing. It's Monday so I have to put out the garbage and then go for some sleep.

Again I thank you all of your concern and apologize for my putting a scare to any of you.
Letty

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 04:37 pm
@Sturgis,
Wow! My Gawd, man. I am so glad that you are alive and well and living somewhere. The last exchange that we had concerned "Letters to God" and your reply was, "Interesting". I was looking for MS Found in a Bottle.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 05:27 pm
@Sturgis,
Two comments -
1) you still have your sardonic wit

2) to see your posts, or anyone else's, click on your (or their) user name above your posts.
That'll take you to your history of posts in reverse order - the last one first.
(you can also get there by clicking on your username at the very top of the page, to the far right)

Also, you seem to be handling the New Version of A2K easily. If you have any questions on navigating it, just ask.
0 Replies

sangiusto

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 05:30 pm
What happened to B.Latham, the Canadian Mounted Policeman? Iknew he had a heart problem but I have not seen his posts anywhere.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 05:34 pm
@sangiusto,
He's fine, last I heard. Probably hasn't posted in a dog's age.

Well, since May 7th.
(I found this by putting Blatham in the white google box at the top right of the page.)
http://able2know.org/user/blatham/
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 11:03 pm
@sangiusto,
blatham (Bernie) has a blog which you could find by googling.

(edit)

I just did.

http://bernielatham.com/
msolga

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 06:00 pm
I saw mushypancakes on a thread here yesterday. And forgot to say welcome back, how very nice to see you again! Smile Now I can't find the damn thread again, so I'm saying it here.Welcome back, mushy!
panzade

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 06:08 pm
I miss yitwail

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/642f7b6dfa270ba04530c145c0820719?r=R&d=identicon&s=180
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 06:10 pm
@msolga,
http://able2know.org/topic/133668-5#post-3690840
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 06:12 pm
I miss cyphercat..
msolga

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 06:14 pm

I miss Clary & Vivien ... a lot.
panzade

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 06:26 pm
@msolga,
I know Clary didn't like the format here and mushy agreed in the salut thread...but where is Vivien?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 07:01 pm
@panzade,
I miss Vivien and Clary too. Very glad to see Mushy back.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 07:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh, and I miss Stilly, but that isn't unusual.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 07:33 pm
@McTag,
This was the second blog entry of Bernies Ive read. He needs an editor, maybe Roberta or Joe Nation could help. His stuff seems unlike the conversationalist that I rememberBernie to be. Is he suckin up for sponsorship?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 07:41 pm
I haven't seen littlek or Dag around lately. Anybody heard from either of them?
Thomas

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 08:37 pm
@kickycan,
Both are busy in real life this week: Littlek is visiting her sister in Oregon. Dasha has bought an apartment in Slovakia and is getting it ready for moving in. (She talked about it on Facebook.)
kickycan

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:40 pm
@Thomas,
Ah, thanks. I guess I missed that. Good to see they're both doing well. I love those kids.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 04:03 am
For those of you who've been wondering (like me) where Deb (dlowan) has been for the past couple of days: I just received an email from a friend of hers saying she can't email, or post to A2K, because she has a modem problem. Her friend didn't say how long this problem might take to fix. She assured me that Deb was OK. (Which is good! Smile )
Dutchy

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 04:14 am
@msolga,
Thank you for that msolga I had already started to wonder. Good to know she is ok.