monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

giujohn

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 07:15 pm
@farmerman,
First if all it was a tongue in cheek commentary on the lefts stance on gun being a four letter word.

And second, you gotta lighten up... you're wound so tight that all the ******* hot chocolate and therapy dogs in the world won't hold off your coming coronary.
glitterbag

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 07:43 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

And if layman is banned for calling you cheese eaters then shouldn't farmerman also go for referring to me as a donut eater and encouraging others to do so as well?

And you try to pretend your a tough guy, tsk tsk tsk
farmerman

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 07:57 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
second, you gotta lighten up... you're wound so tight that all the ******* hot chocolate and therapy dogs in the world won't hold off your coming coronary.
Nope, Im gonna have m a big piece of Brie with my ginger ale. I sorta see you screaming as you wrote the above. Feel ok? Maybe you should eat some Jello pudding, man.
RABEL222

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Guey and layman got instructions from their mommy on the gun thing.
tony5732

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:26 pm
@giujohn,
I'm with you on this one for sure. It's ridiculous to ban someone for using the term cheese eater, and if one insult deserves a ban, than so does another.

Hypocrisy IS the current liberal mentality. Freedom of speech for Black Lives Matter, but not for the confederate flag. Freedom of religion for Muslims wearing a Turban, but the Christian cross is not protected. Trump is a liar, but Hillary's lies are OK.

The country is waking up though. Thumbs down this or not, this post isn't called "monitoring Hillary and relevant contemporary events" for a reason. While the site doesn't agree with you, America does.
giujohn

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:32 pm
@glitterbag,
I could give a rat's ass what any bleeding heart LEFTIST calls me...I view it as a badge if honor. I'm merely illustrating the duplicity of the liberal intolerant left.
giujohn

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:37 pm
@farmerman,
You see me sreaming? What you see are right wingers in your sleep...you probably check under the bed for some before you get in it. Have some more brie.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:42 pm
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:
It's ridiculous to ban someone for using the term cheese eater

did that happen? did someone get a note from a moderator about it?
giujohn

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:51 pm
@RABEL222,
Better than your mommy is a commie
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I agree with farmerman, his mangling of faux black patois of undetermined origin is offensive

Yes, it's odd. Rather like a dude buying an automobile bra to put on the front of his Pinto.
0 Replies

tony5732

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:26 pm
@ehBeth,
Hi e-Beth, no clue. I was just agreeing with the concept that someone being banned for calling someone a cheese eater is ridiculous. I also agreed with the concept that if one insult deserves a ban, than all insults deserve a ban. I also took the opportunity to call modern liberals hypocritical.
blatham

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:29 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
I was just agreeing with the concept that someone being banned for calling someone a cheese eater is ridiculous.

It would be. If that's what happened. As we don't know what happened, the point you make doesn't have much utility.
tony5732

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:47 pm
@blatham,
I don't think a lot of the statements here hold a lot of "utility". However, it seemed like a very good attention grabber for the rest of the post (playing to the audience), which is true, and has more "utility". That concept of the theoretical ban of Layman opened a door to talk about the real hypocrisy of the modern liberal mind.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:52 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I could give a rat's ass what any bleeding heart LEFTIST calls me...I view it as a badge if honor. I'm merely illustrating the duplicity of the liberal intolerant left.

Like you ever had a 'rats ass' to give, Ha
tony5732

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:54 pm
@glitterbag,
This is who I am trying to communicate with blatham.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 10:11 pm
Permit me to reveal that my mother, a chubby mennonite woman, was rombustuous. If there was a touch football game, she was in. She mowed us down like pink gay bowling pins. And then she'd serve us all a huge plate of cream puffs she'd baked.
tony5732

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 10:16 pm
@blatham,
LOL!
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 10:57 pm
And finally, let's close with an ode to sweet things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03DLR7XVkuM
0 Replies

nimh

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 11:32 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
It appears that Layman has been banned from the site, perhaps because of his frequent use of the phrase "cheese eaters" to mock and deride many folks who disagreed with hin.

He called people a lot worse, but I guess you didn't see it before it got deleted.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 15 Dec, 2016 01:19 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

giujohn wrote:

Like you ever had a 'rats ass' to give, Ha

LOL...as Layman says, in a den of cheese eaters I'm sure I could find a few rat's asses.