monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

farmerman

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 08:37 am
@McGentrix,
he died in 2011 I believe, during Obamas admin. SO what??
The NK's restarted their nuke program by restoring the Yongbyn reprocessing facility in 2002, Georgie Jr had scared Il enough with his "Axis of evil ****" for Kim jong Il to say "**** it" we're making Pu again.

2002 is when the NK's RESTARTED a nuke weapons program. Im sorry of that interferes with your gospel.
georgeob1

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 08:54 am
@McGentrix,
They don't want to say it, acknowledge it or apparently think about it. Kim Jong Un, came to power on the death of his father Kim Jong Il in late 2011, in the last year of Obama's first term as president. The father, Kim Jong Il ruled the country from 1994, the second year of Clinton's presidency.

The father was very successful in extorting benefits from the United States in exchange for promises, usually ignored, to cut back on a program for the development of nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles which the country had pursued relentlessly and without interruption for the last three decades. During his Presidency G.W. Bush cut off the subsidies and payoffs, but largely focused his attentions elsewhere. The current Kim Jong Ill appears to have learned very well from his father.

The North Korean Nuclear weapons & missile development is now too far advanced to ignore any longer. The piper must finally be paid.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 08:59 am
@farmerman,
"gospel"? It's interesting that you, and others, have decided to side with the lil'tater over America. On anything really.

I don't understand trying to defend someone like that. Can you explain why you feel he needs your defense?
farmerman

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 09:02 am
@McGentrix,
quite a jump. I show you whre you were wrong about when the NK assholes restarted their nuke program, now you have me holding up Un's regime.

When youre wrong just admit it dont try to cover up with some douche bag claims about my honor. You can be quite an asshole when you set your mind to it ya know??
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 09:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Your argument is ridiculous and hysterical. NK will only use nuclear weapons against the US if under the threat of attack. You'd rather pretend otherwise to justify another unwarranted military adventure.

It's not NK nukes that should worry you it's Chinese ones. If China deems itself under threat they may decide to remove that threat.

Wow...You seem to be the only round eye that knows the mind of all Asians...It's thinking like that that led to Pearl Harbor...Stick to your fish and chips and leave the critical thinking to the experts.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:03 am
@Debra Law,
Quote:
North Korea: Potential threat to be exploited by fear mongers and war mongers. How many billions/trillions of dollars will the military industry reap in profits through such exploitation?

North Korea: Given money by Bill Clinton to not develop nukes, they developed them anyways. While they are not a direct threat to the US at this time, they are a direct threat to their neighbors and a the leaders of NK are a dire threat to their own people. I am at an utter loss on how you can even come close to defending the leadership of NK and consider yourself a humanitarian.

Quote:
United States: Actual threat. Trump is rattling his saber all the time and threatening to annihilate his perceived enemies. After all, he once said, why have nuclear bombs if we can't use them?

United States: It says a lot about your bias when you think your own President is a bigger threat than a mad man like Kim. Considering you more than likely supported Bill's plan to give money to NK, I'm not surprised you see Trump as a larger threat than Kim.

Quote:
Between the leaders of N. Korea and the U.S., which one is the bigger lunatic?

If you have to actually ask then you are a lost cause and an extreme left-wing hack. Have you marched with Antifi yet?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:03 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Your argument is ridiculous and hysterical. NK will only use nuclear weapons against the US if under the threat of attack. You'd rather pretend otherwise to justify another unwarranted military adventure.

Unfortunately intervening to prevent them from destroying South Korea involves attacking them.

izzythepush wrote:
It's not NK nukes that should worry you it's Chinese ones. If China deems itself under threat they may decide to remove that threat.

China is wiser and more peaceful than you are. They do not seek a nuclear war with the US.
oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:04 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Excuse me. What is our current defcon level?

That is a government secret. In the unlikely event that anyone here even knows the answer, they would be sent to prison for telling you.
oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:05 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I bet the above goes down very well in Conservative China.

Well, I doubt that the Chinese government is seeking a nuclear war, so I doubt they are feeding such nonsense to anyone.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:08 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
Sean Spicer along with untactful statements said there is still a window for diplomacy.

Well, yes. But it is also pretty clear that there is no hope for diplomacy.

By all means let the diplomats keep on trying as long as there is still a window. Trying doesn't hurt.

But don't get your hopes up for a diplomatic solution. The only way this ends is with a nuclear war.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:10 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
America is not under imminent threat of an attack on NK,

But they are working their way there as quickly as they can.

Trump isn't going to just sit around and do nothing while they build the means to strike us.

izzythepush wrote:
NK's missile system is antiquated while America's is state of the art.

Forgive us for not wanting an antiquated missile system to fire atomic warheads at our cities.

izzythepush wrote:
China does not want an American base on its borders, NK is a buffer zone, and if anyone is stupid enough to think China won't get involved they have no understanding of the facts.

We aren't going to build a base on China's borders. We're going to lob hundreds of thermonuclear warheads into North Korea and then roast some marshmallows.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:11 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The British Empire never dropped more bombs on Vietnam than were dropped during WW2. That particular act of genocide was all American. The British Empire was never that evil.
oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:12 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
History revisionism is one a your skills there McG

Under Clinton we signed 4 way agreement for NK to get rid of their graphite reactors (the kinds that produce Pu) and (I believe) China and US woud help in rplacing with non breeder reactors. Of course this was going in a dicey fashion because NK is quite paranoid. So what happens , Bush II comes and starts his "Axis of Evil " crap and that restarts the nuke program and the missile testing.
Much goes back to that douche bag's foreign policy. Then of course he invades Iraq on fake news.

Clinton's policy went nowhere because North Korea violated their side of the agreement from the day they signed it.

That is why Clinton never provided them with their nuclear reactors.

Bush's policy was to have six party talks, with the idea that if China and Russia were a party to the dealmaking, then North Korea would not find it possible to violate their side of the deal.

This failed too. North Korea simply refused to agree to anything under six party talks.

Ultimately the problem here is not due to the policies of any US president. The cause of the problem is North Korea themselves. The only way to stop them is to destroy them.
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:13 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Unfortunately intervening to prevent them from destroying South Korea involves attacking them.

izzythepush wrote:

China is wiser and more peaceful than you are. They do not seek a nuclear war with the US.

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:13 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
he died in 2011 I believe, during Obamas admin. SO what??
The NK's restarted their nuke program by restoring the Yongbyn reprocessing facility in 2002, Georgie Jr had scared Il enough with his "Axis of evil ****" for Kim jong Il to say "**** it" we're making Pu again.

2002 is when the NK's RESTARTED a nuke weapons program. Im sorry of that interferes with your gospel.

2002 is when they claimed to have restarted it. In reality they never stopped making plutonium to begin with.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The British Empire never dropped more bombs on Vietnam than were dropped during WW2. That particular act of genocide was all American. The British Empire was never that evil.

You're starting to sound like JTT. No such genocide.
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:17 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Lash wrote:
Excuse me. What is our current defcon level?

That is a government secret. In the unlikely event that anyone here even knows the answer, they would be sent to prison for telling you.

Personally my own Defcon level when dealing with liberal cheese eaters is Defcon 2... But I can go to 1 at a moment's notice.
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

http://listverse.com/2014/02/04/10-evil-crimes-of-the-british-empire/
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:20 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
FAMOUS LAST WORDS

A nuclear war with the US would devastate China. There is no way their government wants that.

I think izzythepush is projecting his own desire to have a nuclear war with the US.
Baldimo

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 10:28 am
@farmerman,
If you don't think they were diverting money from Clinton's aide package to research, then you are a fool. NK never had any intention of stopping their research any more than Iran has of stopping theirs. Any money we give these people goes to their weapons programs and not to feeding their people. We are only where we are because of Clintons weakness in dealing with Kim Sr back in the 90's, these people always flourish under Democratic Presidents because the fools think money will stop ambition.