monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

gungasnake

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 09:26 pm
Russia: main enemy of the deep state and the demoshit party:

http://www.italyproject.ru/images/italyproject/pictures_italia/russianitaly/107096.jpg

http://mtdata.ru/u30/photoB3D1/20930302105-0/original.jpg

http://fs203.jpe.ru/d75e/2730757_79ba99cf.jpeg

http://content.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/clothcutters/_blogs/i-230.jpg

http://www.pravmir.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ao-K-voprosu-periodizatsii-istorii-Russkoy-TSerkvi1407081-600x400.jpg

http://russian-church.ru/data/nizhniynovgorod/images/18n1.jpg

This is the country that Donald Trump and Steve Bannon want decent relations with...

Below viewing threshold (view)
cicerone imposter

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:09 pm
@gungasnake,
Please explain that to me.
I served in the USAF for four years, and honorably discharged. I earned E4 in 15 months. I served on the Santa Clara County Civil Grand Jury for the 2003-2004 term, and was foreman on the second longest criminal trial in Santa Clara County. I served as a volunteer board member on two nonprofit organizations.
I worked in management positions for over 80% of my working career.
I have friends all around the world and across the United States. I have traveled to 80 countries, and have seen more of this world than most people.
My net worth is over $2.2 million.
Our older son graduated summa cum laude, and our younger son magna cum laude.
Where did I fail?
McGentrix

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Just for curiosity sake, were discharged as an E-4 as well?
glitterbag

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI, don't waste your time with the 'someones', your family has probably been here longer than mine and probably longer than most of those 'someones'. The lack of understanding of the laws and our constitution trips them up all the time.
cicerone imposter

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:28 pm
@McGentrix,
What years did you serve? Did you see the current pay for E4's? It's not too shabby, because that's on top of room and board.
Of coarse, it's a whole new ball game after you get your college degree. You go in as a second louie.
My work was very interesting, because they had me working with nukes, and that was back in the late fifties. However, the last day I rode the bus out of the base was one of my happiest days. free at last!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:35 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm third generation American. When young, some whites used to tell me to "go back to your own country." Then, during WWII, our government put us into concentration camps; two-thirds of us were US citizens.
That's another reason I'm totally against Trump and his ban on Muslims. With Trump, it's much more than that.
gungasnake

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Have you ever lived anywhere other than California?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
For that matter, you might want to consider the thinking of the Japanese themselves, who you should have been taught to respect, towards muslim immigration....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7odT8aWkAAAXP0.jpg
Walter Hinteler

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 11:06 pm
@gungasnake,
What Khan actually said in September was:
Quote:
“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”
layman

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:01 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

What Khan actually said in September was:
Quote:
“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

Exactly. Get ready for terror attacks, because they're coming. Especially when you insist on letting them cruise on in, ad libitum, as Kahn, the muslim, would have it, eh?

Quote:
In January, Kahn demanded that an invitation to President Trump for a state visit be rescinded over Trump’s executive order banning travel from terror-infected countries.

More travel from terror-infected countries to London. Yeah, that's the ticket!
Walter Hinteler

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:14 am
@layman,
Seems, you don't understand British English.

Btw: Donald Trump and Theresa May agreed to postpone his planned state visit to the UK after protests ... hoping that the outrage over Mr Trump's policies will have died down by the time he arrives.
layman

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Seems, you don't understand British English.

Does a Limey newspaper understand it, ya think?

Quote:
Kahn said: “The terrorists are evolving their tactics...I am afraid the consequences of a terror attack are very very scary. They want to kill. They want to maim and terrify.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

He knows what's coming. As he should. It's his homeboys. He knows how they think.
Walter Hinteler

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:44 am
@layman,
layman wrote:
It's his homeboys. He knows how they think.
It's always good to avoid crime when you know how your co-citizens think, isn't it? (Although he has delegated most of his responsibly for oversight of the Metropolitan Police to his Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, Sophie Linden.)
layman

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

layman wrote:
It's his homeboys. He knows how they think.
It's always good to avoid crime when you know how your co-citizens think, isn't it?

"Citizens?" What citizens? Well, could be. For all I know, terrorists who waltz into England are granted citizenship on the spot--it's automatic, as soon as they set foot in the joint, maybe.

Or maybe it's just London, where the Muslim Mayor makes the rules. A "sanctuary city" and all that. Who knows?
izzythepush

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That's a forlorn hope, even the dyed in the wool Tories I know loathe that orange piece of crap. People disliked Bush, but this is a whole new level.

Most people are rightfully disgusted at the very idea of such a repulsive scumbag getting a state visit, the protests will be huge.

Sadiq Khan's ratings have shot up since ratboy tried to make political capital out of something he said years ago. And the anti Khan memes posted by Nazi filth have only bolstered his position amongst Londoners and decent human beings.
layman

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 01:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Most people are rightfully disgusted at the very idea of such a repulsive scumbag getting a state visit, the protests will be huge.

Trump will go to London any time he wants.

And, yeah, there will probably be some protesting by the cheese-eaters when the Army he brings with him start hauling their sorry ass away.

It won't last long though. Because they won't.