monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

cicerone imposter

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 05:30 pm
@blatham,
Many of us who have interest in these matters already knew about our country's defense spending. It's overkill in many ways, but we can blame our elected officials for sacrificing decency and humanity for winning the next election that in no way helps our country or the world.
blatham

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 05:30 pm
This will shock you all, I'm certain
Quote:
Trump Aide Pushes False Voter Fraud Story
An AP Fact Check has found that presidential adviser Stephen Miller peddled discredited theories about voter fraud during a round of TV appearances.
USNews
cicerone imposter

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 05:44 pm
@blatham,
Not shocking at all.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:00 pm
@Baldimo,
so for this bit of self diddling , hes going to let mining fluids foul up our streams by ignoring clean water regs.

When we get rid of thie asshole , qwe will have to start all over to keep our streams and ground water from killing fish and people

Theres a bright future in hell for this douche bg
layman

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:04 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

This will shock you all, I'm certain
Quote:
Trump Aide Pushes False Voter Fraud Story
An AP Fact Check has found that presidential adviser Stephen Miller peddled discredited theories about voter fraud during a round of TV appearances.
USNews

Heh, "discredited," eh? Who reached that conclusion, I wonder? From your article;

Quote:
The study by Old Dominion University researchers did estimate that 14 percent or more of noncitizens had registered to vote, but the methodology was challenged and the authors were upfront about the imprecision in their findings.

"There are many on the left side of that debate who have relentlessly sought to discredit our results and want to push the level of estimated non-citizen participation to zero," Jesse Richman, an associate professor of political science and international affairs and one of the authors, wrote.

14% of an estimated 20 million non-citizens would be almost 3 million. The authors also say:

Quote:
"On the right there has been a tendency to misread our results as proof of massive voter fraud, which we don't think they are."

Of course it's not "proof," but the fact remains that in extensive surveys, 14% of non-citizens claimed they had voted.

0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:11 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Trump and others are going to go on and on and on about the "depleted military" or the "under-funded military", etc.

Under the Obama Administration our ability to maintain air superiority against a peer power was gutted.

Perhaps Mr. Trump wishes to correct that. We could always pay for the added defense cost by levying a tax on anti-war protesters.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Many of us who have interest in these matters already knew about our country's defense spending. It's overkill in many ways, but we can blame our elected officials for sacrificing decency and humanity for winning the next election that in no way helps our country or the world.

Not overkill if we want to defend American interests around the world.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:14 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
so for this bit of self diddling , hes going to let mining fluids foul up our streams by ignoring clean water regs.

I'm sorry about the polluted streams, but this was an emergency. We had to elect someone who would stop the Democrats' mad assault against the Second Amendment.

farmerman wrote:
When we get rid of thie asshole , qwe will have to start all over to keep our streams and ground water from killing fish and people

Trump is going to be president for eight years.

The Republicans are going to hold the White House for 20 years.

When the Democrats finally do regain the White House in the far distant future (will any of us even be alive at that point?), it will only be by purging the Left and nominating a "Trump-lite" to run for them.
farmerman

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
We had to elect someone who would stop the Democrats' mad assault against the Second Amendment.
You are obsessing where its not even called for.
farmerman

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:33 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
purging the Left and nominating a "Trump-lite" to run for them
Theyve got you by the nutz. There really is very little difference twixt the Dems and the GOP these days. But guys like you keep the bumper sticker business alive and well.
Im slowly waking up to the reality .

My advice to you is, "you should read the rest of the Amendments (qs well qs the entire constitution.
cicerone imposter

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 06:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
My advice to you is, "you should read the rest of the Amendments (qs well qs the entire constitution.

I doubt it'll make any difference. He's stuck on the second amendment; no trees and no forest.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:07 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You are obsessing where its not even called for.

The Democrats were on the verge of erasing our rights. That was a pretty alarming turn of events.

farmerman wrote:
There really is very little difference twixt the Dems and the GOP these days.

The Democrats want to violate the Second Amendment.

The Republicans want to protect the Second Amendment.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:09 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Partisanship over principle.

After I got up off the floor and wiped the tears from my eyes from laughing soooooo hard, I can finally answer this post...

I can't believe that YOU actually wrote that about someone else... *whew*...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:12 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

Oralloy wrote:
His fitness is exemplary. He is going to prevent the Democrats from abolishing the Second Amendment.

You really are full of crap.

How can the Democrats abolish a Constitution article, with the GOP having the majority on both houses?

Quote:
Article V provides two methods for amending the nation's frame of government. The first method authorizes Congress, "whenever two-thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary" (a two-thirds of those members present—assuming that a quorum exists at the time that the vote is cast—and not necessarily a two-thirds vote of the entire membership elected and serving in the two houses of Congress), to propose Constitutional amendments. The second method requires Congress, "on the application of the legislatures of two-thirds of the several states" (presently 34), to "call a convention for proposing amendments"

Ask King Cuomo about that. See if he is full of ****.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Theres a bright future in hell for this douche bg

Oh bullshit. I never took you for a **** peddler.
cicerone imposter

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:32 pm
@McGentrix,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies

thack45

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:34 pm
https://pics.onsizzle.com/pal-ca-palsux-the-founding-fathers-who-all-barely-washed-1830912.png
oralloy

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:37 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:
http://pics.onsizzle.com/pal-ca-palsux-the-founding-fathers-who-all-barely-washed-1830912.png

Why do the Democrats hate our Constitution?
McGentrix

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:42 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

thack45 wrote:
http://pics.onsizzle.com/pal-ca-palsux-the-founding-fathers-who-all-barely-washed-1830912.png

Why do the Democrats hate our Constitution?

Most likely someone was mean to them when they were young.
0 Replies

thack45

Mon 27 Feb, 2017 07:43 pm
@oralloy,
Just to piss off the scaredy cats