monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

glitterbag

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:07 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

On another thread Ollie presumed that not all standing USSC decisions, " even Matter".

Well, because he has such a high IQ, he never saw the need to learn anything or become skilled at anything, or become smart enough to realize that there are many learned, skilled and capable people who have never heard of him, and even if they did they would assume he's a fictional cautionary tale.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:25 am
@glitterbag,
Those at or above the 98th percentile of intelligence - the one mentioned here is above 99.9% - have higher risk for psychological disorders and physiological diseases. (According to the hyper brain/ hyper body theory individuals with high cognitive ability react with an overexcitable emotional and behavioral response to their environment.)
oralloy

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:28 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Not really. Although it may seem that way to those who are not capable of comprehending what we can easily comprehend.
oralloy

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:29 am
@glitterbag,
You low-IQ people should not be so presumptuous as to speak for us high-IQ people.

You are not one of us, and you are not fit to speak for us.
izzythepush

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:33 am
@oralloy,
Just you, Napoleon, Captain America, Huckleberry Hound and the entire numpty squad.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:34 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Those at or above the 98th percentile of intelligence - the one mentioned here is above 99.9% - have higher risk for psychological disorders and physiological diseases. (According to the hyper brain/ hyper body theory individuals with high cognitive ability react with an overexcitable emotional and behavioral response to their environment.)

I don't think they shower very often either.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:40 am
@oralloy,
High IQ is a potential risk factor for affective disorders, ADHD, ASD, and for increased incidence of disease related to immune dysregulation.

Your "we" is interesting as well:
in theory, there are only 360 people with an IQ of around 170 (or above) in the US and Canada.

The I.Q. test itself, btw, was developed originally to distinguish mentally retarded children from "normal" children.
Rebelofnj

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:42 am
@oralloy,
Have you considered messaging JGoldman10? He also claimed to have an genius IQ and he actually is proficient in mathematics. You two could get things done if you put your intelligence together.
Region Philbis

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:47 am
@Rebelofnj,

0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 12:19 pm
‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

Quote:
President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected his assertions, explaining that Trump is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 12,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump dismissed their arguments.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry,” he said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.”

Raffensperger responded: “Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong.”

At another point, Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

The rambling, at times incoherent conversation, offered a remarkable glimpse of how consumed and desperate the president remains about his loss, unwilling or unable to let the matter go and still believing he can reverse the results in enough battleground states to remain in office.

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump said, a phrase he repeated again and again on the call. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

Several of his allies were on the line as he spoke, including White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and conservative lawyer Cleta Mitchell, a prominent GOP lawyer whose involvement with Trump’s efforts had not been previously known.

In a statement, Mitchell said that Raffensperger’s office “has made many statements over the past two months that are simply not correct and everyone involved with the efforts on behalf of the President’s election challenge has said the same thing: show us your records on which you rely to make these statements that our numbers are wrong.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html
oralloy

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 12:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
High IQ is a potential risk factor for affective disorders, ADHD, ASD, and for increased incidence of disease related to immune dysregulation.

Sour grapes.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 02:03 pm
When reading that Trump urged fellow Republican Raffensperger to "find" enough votes to overturn his defeat ...

Such was done in the last local elections in the GDR, in 1989.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 02:15 pm
@oralloy,
know thyself.
farmerman

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 02:29 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
As an ADD "student" who was asdmitted into college at a rather young age, I found myself unable to cope with the socialization. I dropped out my first year and waited till I was late 16 when I enrolled in a beginning "Summer entrance".
0 Replies

revelette3

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 03:23 pm
Everyone failed on Covid-19
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 03:25 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Just listened to the recording on CBC radio. 45 continues as expected. Whatta tool.
Rebelofnj

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 03:27 pm
The Washington Post has published Trump’s full phone call with Georgia election officials. Listen to the audio and read the transcript.

Quote:
At about 3 p.m. Saturday, President Trump held an hour-long call with Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s secretary of state, in which he repeatedly urged him to alter the outcome of the presidential vote in the state. He was joined on the call by White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and several lawyers, including longtime conservative attorney Cleta Mitchell and Georgia-based attorney Kurt Hilbert. Raffensperger was joined by his office’s general counsel, Ryan Germany, and deputy secretary of state Jordan Fuchs.

The Washington Post obtained a copy of a recording of the call. This transcript has been edited to remove the name of an individual about whom Trump makes unsubstantiated claims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-transcript-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/2768e0cc-4ddd-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html
oralloy

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 03:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
know thyself.

I do. I'm pretty awesome.
revelette3

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 03:47 pm
@Rebelofnj,

It's worse listening to him.
blatham

Sun 3 Jan, 2021 04:08 pm