monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

revelette3

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 11:08 am
@oristarA,
To think the whole idiotic maskless, anti-social distancing Pandemic deniers movement started because one guy in the White House didn't like the message, it didn't fit his image of everything being "great."
Frank Apisa

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 11:26 am
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:

To think the whole idiotic maskless, anti-social distancing Pandemic deniers movement started because one guy in the White House didn't like the message, it didn't fit his image of everything being "great."

And there still are people of such low class and shear stupidity...

...that they continue to support him.

Astounding!

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 11:41 am
@oralloy,
Don’t be ridiculous.

Nobody else shares your delusions, everyone knows the truth, that you’re very dim with a limited vocabulary.

Try saying something you’ve not already said a hundred times or more. You can’t because you don’t know enough words.
izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 11:43 am
@oristarA,
Not to mention, James Cordon and Ricky Gervais.

We have our fair share of arseholes.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:00 pm
@oristarA,
Was coldjoint in the mob? They're clearly his soulmates.
oralloy

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Nobody else shares your delusions,

You cannot point out anything untrue in my posts.

izzythepush wrote:
everyone knows the truth, that you're very dim with a limited vocabulary.

Wrong again. You and sturgis are the stupid people here. My IQ is 170.

izzythepush wrote:
Try saying something you've not already said a hundred times or more.

No. I comment on the subjects that I am interested in.

izzythepush wrote:
You can't because you don't know enough words.

Liar.
izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:12 pm
@oralloy,
Don’t you ever get sick of talking bollocks?
oralloy

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:13 pm
@izzythepush,
You have a big mouth, but you're nothing but a phony. You cannot back up your post by pointing out anything untrue in my posts.
izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
He’s not allowed in the country, he can’t obtain the necessary veterinary paperwork.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:19 pm
@oralloy,
Decided not to go for anything original, just the same tired unimaginative comments.

At least you can content yourself with picking stuff off the ground without having to bend down.

Have you just read Catcher in the Rye?

You would identify with some snotty adolescent like Holden Caulfield.
oralloy

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:24 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Decided not to go for anything original, just the same tired unimaginative comments.

I went for a factual rebuttal of your untrue accusation.

I don't do creativity. I do factual accuracy.

izzythepush wrote:
At least you can content yourself with picking stuff off the ground without having to bend down.

Someone as stupid as you are has no business pretending that your intellectual betters are devolved.

izzythepush wrote:
Have you just read Catcher in the Rye?
You would identify with some snotty adolescent like Holden Caulfield.

I've never read it.
izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:31 pm
@oralloy,
Again the cut and paste from a thousand previous posts.

You have a very limited vocabulary.

By constantly repeating yourself you’re only proving my point.

Glad we’re in agreement.
oralloy

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:33 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
By constantly repeating yourself you're only proving my point.

Wrong.

Seriously, leave the thinking and drawing of conclusions to those of us who are capable of it.

izzythepush wrote:
Glad we're in agreement.

Most of what you say is untrue.
izzythepush

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:40 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Liar.

QED.
oralloy

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 12:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Wrong.

Again, leave the thinking and drawing of conclusions to those of us who are capable of it. You're just not smart enough to be trying to think on your own.
snood

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 01:20 pm
Quote:
Here’s the math: If the goal is to reach 80% of Americans vaccinated with a 2-dose #covid19 vaccine, it will take 10 years at our current pace. We are at 1 million vaccinations a week. To get to herd immunity by June 2021, we need to be at 3.5 million vaccinations a day.

@DrLeanaWen

Looks like we have to wait to actually have an administration in place that is willing and able to put resources and effort toward making vaccinating Americans a national priority.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone with a working cerebrum that there is no national leadership at this stage of the pandemic. There hasn’t been any from the start.
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 01:38 pm
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if, when some of the "underdeveloped" countries begin their vaccination programs, they do it more effectively than we're able to manage here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 01:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Quote:
Again, leave the thinking and drawing of conclusions to those of us who are capable of it
NAAAH, Im busy painting my new bike .Pleeeeeeeze dont try to think Ollie, you know what it does to your blastular tezzmoid
Rebelofnj

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 01:47 pm
Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad

Quote:
L. Lin Wood, a conservative attorney and Trump ally, has rejected questions about his sanity after he tweeted that Vice President Mike Pence should face a firing squad.

The lawyer, who has litigated numerous failed attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 US election, posted a Twitter thread on Friday afternoon.

He wrote about how those who believe the election was stolen have focused on Democrats, the CIA, and "globalists."

Wood then said that "one of the main participants" had been overlooked — the Republicans.

He then proceeded to call for senior Republicans and a conservative-leaning judge to be arrested.

Wood wrote: "When arrests for treason begin, put Chief Justice John Roberts, VP Mike Pence, and Mitch McConnell at top of the list."

Then, in reply to a tweet, Wood suggested that Pence should be executed by firing squad.

He wrote: "If Pence is arrested, Pompeo will save the election. Pence will be in jail awaiting trial for treason. He will face execution by firing squad. He is a coward and will sing like a bird and confess ALL."

Wood, however, dismissed accusations of "insanity."

He wrote: "The tweets about my insanity are at an all-time high this morning. Wonder why?"

The lawyer continued: "No worries. I am fine. The attacks do not concern me."

https://www.businessinsider.com/pro-trump-lawyer-l-lin-wood-tweets-that-pence-executed-2021-1
farmerman

Sat 2 Jan, 2021 01:59 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Freedom an Democracy are not guranteed, we must be vigilant at all times. Otherwise these things like;

Execution of a politician who disagrees with the Charismatic Leader
or
Outlawing a political party that disagrees with the same leader.

or
Disregarding the Constitution at the request of this leader

WILL be the beginning of the end of our Democratic Republic.

0 Replies