monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 06:51 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Amazing results, you reckon?

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgL9DQ63LhU [/youtube]

Amazingly stupid people are being lied to.
farmerman

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 06:54 pm
@coldjoint,
forensic audits i any case require parties to agree to allow them. As I said before most (if not all) of the Commisions of elections are dominated by the GOP in the Swing states that were focused upon. They all came out and said to get the hell out of our Business and the USSC agreed TWICE, once in Pa and the second for the Texas case. The implications of thse cases stretched further out than jut the one line ans one page.
YA dont need 129 pages to say that "get outta here ya crazy morons "

Apparently your heroes arent allowed unlimited bites at the apple . Poor planning is often the way cases are lot because they arent played in moot runs all the way to a potential end of the line.

The entire issue of forensic audits was done in Pa as I said before. The paper and machinerys compare well.The only places where they didnt, Biden picked up 86 votes on one state and 4 in PA.
In any case it wasnt enough to matter the outcomes.

This is interesting the way that Trump, as nutty as he is, must be following other peoples advice and hoping for the best.

Builder

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Seeing a major-league reaction from the plebs, regarding the "stimulus" package, with Israhell being gifted half a billion, and the plebs about a third of that in total. WTF can you do with 600 bucks, this late in their game?
coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:09 pm
@farmerman,

Quote:
The entire issue of forensic audits was done in Pa as I said before.

The audits were not forensic. Can you prove they were? I doubt it. Illegal votes were recounted. Until forensic audits by an independent group not associated to a PA politician is done it is fraud.
hightor

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:13 pm
a person wrote:

Not really; practices like social distancing, widespread mask-wearing, and frequent handwashing — which are currently being promoted by public health agencies in response to the pandemic — are effective methods of limiting (not eliminating) the spread of contagious diseases like the coronavirus and influenza.
coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:17 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Seeing a major-league reaction from the plebs, regarding the "stimulus" package, with Israhell being gifted half a billion, and the plebs about a third of that in total. WTF can you do with 600 bucks, this late in their game?

Say "thank you Master". Then ask if they can possibly **** on you anymore.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:19 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

a person wrote:

Not really; practices like social distancing, widespread mask-wearing, and frequent handwashing — which are currently being promoted by public health agencies in response to the pandemic — are effective methods of limiting (not eliminating) the spread of contagious diseases like the coronavirus and influenza.

Pravda is open 24/7.
Quote:
Horowitz: Comprehensive analysis of 50 states shows greater spread with mask mandates

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-comprehensive-analysis-of-50-states-shows-greater-spread-with-mask-mandates
0 Replies

BillW

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:19 pm
@hightor,
frequent handwashing - this has always been recommended during every flu season.

social distancing, widespread mask-wearing - this has been done in the far east ever since I started traveling there in 1969; I have no idea how much earlier in time it started.

No wonder they are so successful and we are not, hhhhmmmmm!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:25 pm
Quote:
BREAKING: President Trump rejects pork-filled stimulus bill

Now they will need 66% to override the veto.
Quote:
President Trump concluded with his demands to Congress.

“I am asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2000 or $4000 for a couple,” he said. “I am also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill, or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package, and maybe that administration will be me, and we will get it done.”

Even as he fights for his political future against a coup attempt, President Trump is still doing what’s best for the American people. Congress has failed to do their jobs, but President Trump is holding their feet to the fire.

One big reason why Trump did win the fraudulent election. He is for the citizen. Black ,white, or brown.
https://noqreport.com/2020/12/22/breaking-president-trump-rejects-pork-filled-stimulus-bill/
BillW

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:36 pm
What happens if?

What happens if theRump sends his Border Patrol (the only group he controls😄) in to states to capture voting machines - the total domain of the state with no privileges going to the Feds by Constitution!

Now, the Governor of the State calls out the National Guard to protect the States Sovereignty in regards to voting and push back on the (snicker, snicker) Border Patrol?

What happen to States Rights?
Rebelofnj

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Bizarrely enough, I do agree on Trump about $600 being too low.

Of course, he is saying this now, right after the first wave of presidential pardons are being reported on.

Trump pardons 15, commutes 5 sentences, including GOP allies
https://apnews.com/87bf992ea9bece8eee58ac8ecf1f1bd6
BillW

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:37 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Just being a RumpHole!
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:45 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
What happens if?

What happens if theRump sends his Border Patrol (the only group he controls😄) in to states to capture voting machines - the total domain of the state with no privileges going to the Feds by Constitution!

Now, the Governor of the State calls out the National Guard to protect the States Sovereignty in regards to voting and push back on the (snicker, snicker) Border Patrol?

What happen to States Rights?

The President has the power and authority to take command of the National Guard. They are sworn members of the US Army.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 07:56 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Of course, he is saying this now, right after the first wave of presidential pardons are being reported on.

Trump pardons 15, commutes 5 sentences, including GOP allies
https://apnews.com/87bf992ea9bece8eee58ac8ecf1f1bd6

Got news for you, Trump can pardon whoever he wants. Non story.
0 Replies

BillW

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 08:00 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

It will be great if it can happen though, Pelosi says to bring it up on the HofR floor and pass with unanimous consent! Someone Mitch, show us your Scripts?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 08:28 pm
Quote:
Pence can deny Electoral College certificates from states with widespread election fraud.

It has been proven to the State legislatures there was fraud, as they sent alternative electors.

Quote:
Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution requires that “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors.” Therefore, the papers (or “slates”) the states attempted to submit to the President of the Senate and Archivist of the United States are not legal, permissible certificates of votes and lists by Electors as recited in Title 3, U.S.C., sections 9 and 11. Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin violated the U.S. Constitution’s Art. 2, S.1, Cl.2 and 14th Amendment, Section 1, Equal Protection Clause in administering their elections, therefore rendering their slates impermissible.

On Dec. 14, the States consummated a fraudulent and Constitutionally deficient certification of their electors as required by 3 USC 7. State and federal authorities have discovered Overwhelming evidence of election fraud and irregularities since Nov. 4, likely rising to the level of criminal election fraud and public corruption. Civil courts dismissed these claims procedurally, rather than on substance.

All Constitutional, all legal.
https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-white-house-memo-details-how-pence-card-can-save-trumps-presidency-on-dec-23/
coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 08:31 pm
Quote:
Madison Cawthorn
@CawthornforNC
No U.S. Representative, who believes in the inviolability of the right to vote and the sacredness of every citizen’s right to equal protection under the law, can stand by and ignore substantial allegations of voter fraud.

I for one, will not be silent. I will fight. Will you?
coldjoint

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 08:36 pm
Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Republicans in the Senate so quickly forget. Right now they would be down 8 seats without my backing them in the last Election. RINO John Thune, “Mitch’s boy”, should just let it play out. South Dakota doesn’t like weakness. He will be primaried in 2022, political career over!!!
6:54 PM · Dec 22, 2020
MontereyJack

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 10:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump's own political career is over january 20. Shortly thereafter SDNY is going to end him to jail. His neighbors in Florida have a strong legal case against his living at MarALago, so jail may just be his best outcome. He should just STFU and slink off to exile in some country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.
MontereyJack

Tue 22 Dec, 2020 10:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Just another right wing wingnut, joint's favorite birds of a feather.
0 Replies