monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 03:08 pm

Biden and Pelosi are supposedly good Catholics.
Quote:

A top ranking Catholic Cardinal has warned that the COVID-19 pandemic is being exploited by proponents of “The Great Reset” to “advance their evil agenda.”

Cardinal Raymond Burke, one of the most powerful Catholics in the United States, gave a homily in which he savaged “secular forces” who want to “make us slaves to their godless and murderous agenda.”

“Then there is the mysterious Wuhan virus about whose nature and prevention the mass media daily give us conflicting information,”
said Burke. “What is clear, however, is that it has been used by certain forces, inimical to families and to the freedom of nations, to advance their evil agenda. These forces tell us that we are now the subjects of the so-called ‘Great Reset,’ the ‘new normal,’ which is dictated to us by their manipulation of citizens and nations through ignorance and fear.”

MontereyJack

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 03:27 pm
@coldjoint,
clearly religion does not inoculate you against idiocy.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 03:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Clearly, they have not found a cure that works on you.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 03:43 pm
Quote:
Coroner Brenda Bock of Grand County, Colorado has claimed of their five total deaths attributed to the coronavirus were really deaths as a result of gunshot wounds.

Seems like a layman could to tell the difference. We are being lied to. Everyday there is more proof this is now a sustained manufactured crisis. It is to instill fear through edicts based on whims, not science.
Quote:
Colorado then lists these deaths as “Deaths among COVID-19 cases”, artificially inflating the actual coronavirus death toll.

“This reflects people who died with COVID-19, but COVID-19 may not have been the cause of death listed on the death certificate,” the Colorado health department stated.

By their own admission, the health department differentiated these cases from those where “COVID-19 is listed as the cause of death or a significant condition contributing to death.”

Given that this situation was an attempt to adhere to existing federal CDC guidelines, there is much reason for Americans across the country to be skeptical of the official death numbers for the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

The real numbers will never be known, it is too late. This is now all about fear, control and nothing else.
https://nationalfile.com/coroner-40-of-colorado-countys-covid-deaths-were-actually-gunshot-wounds/
0 Replies

vikorr

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 03:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
No there has not. And there are plenty of leaks that the sources you trust omit or lie about.
And yet more to your conspiracy theory, because your views rely on:

- not seeing me admit to irregularities quite frequently. Your belief otherwise is a deception you tell yourself.
- not seeing me asking legitimate questions to see if irregularities go beyond that into fraud (which you can almost never answer...the sheer volume of this pattern suggests fraud in the opposite direction)
- not seeing the sheer volume of court cases that have gone against your position (which again suggests fraud in the opposite direction)
- the 'leaks' you have provided (so far as I remember, being one post office worker - who's information was so dodgy as to be unbelievable by anyone who gave even the remotest amount of thought to it. And no, an observer doesn't count as a leak - for they vrey obviously wouldn't be part of the alleged conspiracy)

On the other side:

- you ignore the volume of people required (the more people involved, the hard it is to keep a conspiracy quiet)
- you ignore how many different groups are allegedly involved in your conspiracy theory (the more groups involved, the hard it is to keep a conspiracy quiet / no leaks...ie in this case, it would be almost impossible)
- you ignore the lack of motivation for such a wide spread conspiracy (particularly among the workers).
- Explicitly, you ignore (for the number of people involved) the lack of leaks
- you ignore the lack of information needed to take an irregularity from such to fraud
- you never ask of the irregular votes "How many were for Trump and how many were for Biden" (you just chant 'fraud)
- you ignore that in the post office 'leak' you produced, it would be impossible to hire 'all democrats' without someone complaining about discrimination (I mean seriously, asking your political views on a resume or in an interview is virtually impossible to get away with)
- you have one office where people were told to go home, and then counting continued. There's no information on the votes tallies (could all have been for Trump for all you know...but you ignore this)

Where in that is your complaint about me believing dubious sources? You've been challenged to provide what isn't factual about what I say before...without being able to do so. Your general tactic has been to ignore what you don't want to see.

Really, you complaining about other people being blinded...is simply you seeing only what you want to see, and closing your eyes to anything else.
Builder

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 04:07 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
The President is MIA. COVID deaths are rising, Russia has hacked many government systems, Congress is desperately trying to get a relief bill passed and the President is no where to be seen.

Then there's this, to add to the mix.

“Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios.”

Biden’s team has so far maintained that it’s unaware of the directive while Pentagon officials are said to be stunned and in the dark: “Administration officials left open the possibility cooperation would resume after a holiday pause,” the breaking Axios report notes. “The officials were unsure what prompted Miller’s action, or whether President Trump approved.”

“Miller’s move, which stunned officials throughout the Pentagon, was the biggest eruption yet of animus and mistrust toward the Biden team from the top level of the Trump administration,”
0 Replies

BillW

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 04:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

As in Jerry Falwell Jr?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 04:22 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
you never ask of the irregular votes "How many were for Trump and how many were for Biden" (you just chant 'fraud)

I'll just take that one. We know, and it has been proven, one batch of 500,000 votes came in and 94% went for Biden.

You seem to be all bent out of shape because the fraud has been proven to my satisfaction but not yours. I suggest you learn to live with it.
vikorr

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 04:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I'll just take that one. We know, and it has been proven, one batch of 500,000 votes came in and 94% went for Biden
haven't seen this one.

Quote:
You seem to be all bent out of shape.
Pointing out what you ignore is hardly being bent out of shape. Again, interpreting things to suit your views so you can keep ignoring the problems.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 04:51 pm
Quote:
BREAKING: Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Refuses to Comply With Subpoenas to Turn Over Dominion Voting Machines for Audit

Of course they did that because they are innocent and have nothing to hide. If it were Trump in this kind of situation, like his taxes for example. it would be admitting guilt.
Quote:
The Maricopa Board of Supervisors has voted 4-1 to refuse to comply with legislative subpoenas to turn over Dominion voting machines for a forensic audit.

Instead of supporting transparency and making sure there was a free and fair election, they will be filing a complaint in Superior Court.

Quote:
Lauren Witzke
@LaurenWitzkeDE
·
1h
Arizona: Maricopa County will not comply with subpoenas to turn over Dominion voting machines for forensic audit.

It’s long past time for President Trump to send in the military to seize the machines.

She's right.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-refuses-comply-subpoenas-turn-dominion-voting-machines-audit-video/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:05 pm
Quote:
MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim County

It just keeps coming. Fraud caught on video.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:23 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
haven't seen this one.

It is in several links I posted. It is shown on graphs.
Quote:
so you can keep ignoring the problems.

The problems are the election was stolen and Biden is not the legitimate winner. I have have not ignored those problems.
glitterbag

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:24 pm
News shock folks, today South Carolina Representative Joe 'You Lie' Wilson removed his mocking post about nervous Nellie democrats scared of the Hoax Covid virus just hours after learning he was Covid positive. Whoopsi, don't you hate when that happens?

Poor bastard.
snood

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy
glitterbag

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:58 pm
@snood,
My message to Joe, You reap what you sow, ASSHOLE!!!!!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:59 pm
coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 06:14 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

News shock folks, today South Carolina Representative Joe 'You Lie' Wilson removed his mocking post about nervous Nellie democrats scared of the Hoax Covid virus just hours after learning he was Covid positive. Whoopsi, don't you hate when that happens?

Poor bastard.

He will survive like 99.7% do.
Rebelofnj

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 06:31 pm
@coldjoint,
For comparison, the Spanish Flu of 1918 killed an estimated 50 million people or 3% of the global population.

In the US, 500,000 to 850,000 died (0.48 to 0.81 percent of the population) while 28% of the population was infected.

So despite the Spanish Flu killing a small percentage of people globally, it was still treated as a serious health issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu
MontereyJack

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 06:37 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't need a cure. I'm neither sick nor an idiot
vikorr

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 06:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It is in several links I posted. It is shown on graphs.
And as I've said previously - I don't read all of this thread, because I come & go from it.

One of the issues I do keep running across, whenever I do read one of your 'evidence' posts, is a frequent slipshod nature of the author who is claiming evidence of fraud. For example your link in this post
- your video doesn't capture if the election official has any affiliations (she could work for Trump for all you know)
- your video, once again, doesn't capture whose side the similar signatures were voting for (they could be voting for Trump for all you know)
Certainly there seems to be some issues in Antrim County. But you keep saying they are caught in fraud (obviously you mean against Trump) when you have no evidence that such isn't for Trump. That aside, there are other possible explanations too - the official has OCD / Aspergus (which usually makes for good counters, but not for going outside the rules and using common sense). This isn't to say there isn't something fishy in Antrim County - it certainly looks fishy to me. That is what it is - fishy. Did it steal the election if it was fraud? Obviously not (and again, if there was fraud, there is no way to know in which direction it went)

You accuse others of falling for the media line. And here you keep doing so, over, and over, and over again.