https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpAtdo_UcAEZ2rJ?format=jpg&name=medium
Quote:
Murray
Flag of United States
@Rothbard1776
·
Dec 14
Let the record reflect that @realDonaldTrump
did everything in his power to be merciful. He issued multiple warnings to current + former gov’t officials, the media & corrupt third party actors.

He gave them EVERY opportunity to come clean & do the right thing. They chose poorly.

There is a hammer coming down shortly.
farmerman

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 02:37 pm
@coldjoint,
still have yer head up your ass, with a little help from Russian Trolls eh?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

@coldjoint,
And what if Trump doesn't use the Foreign Interference EO by Friday, then what?

He and his team, along with several supporters, were given multiple chances for over a month to present credible evidence of widespread fraud, but they have nothing that would convince the US Courts of all levels and the greater Republican party. They couldn't even present anything significant to the public.

And while I do suspect there is going to be some kind of disruption by House Republicans and maybe one Republican Senator on 6 January, their numbers and clout won't be enough to convince everyone in both chambers to overturn the election.
InfraBlue

@coldjoint,
So, What's he gonna do?
Walter Hinteler

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 02:39 pm
@coldjoint,
I especially like that people in Germany saw that before the servers were seized (by US-troops in Frankfurt, if I remember correctly).
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 02:41 pm
@coldjoint,
You do know that th concept of "Alternative electors" as defineby S Miller. is NON_Constitutional. Thatl make an even 60 court cases that have assured that Plump will stay fired.

Hes a mob boss now, His minions have been creating terms that are non-existent (like alternative facts)
Rebelofnj

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 02:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah, I'm sure that "map" is a lie. California has been a reliable Democratic leaning state for years, having voted for the Democratic presidential nominee since 1992 (California voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016).

I doubt they would vote for Trump after all the times Trump insulted the state in the last 4 years.
Brand X

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:30 pm
Michael Malice
@michaelmalice
·
12m
Trump 2016: I know who the best people are, the real killers, and the ones who are not so good. And I'll only appoint the best, believe me!
Trump 2020: Everyone I hired is weak and has literal brain damage.
coldjoint

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:39 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

Michael Malice
@michaelmalice
·
12m
Trump 2016: I know who the best people are, the real killers, and the ones who are not so good. And I'll only appoint the best, believe me!
Trump 2020: Everyone I hired is weak and has literal brain damage.

You will see how much damage he can do to the corrupt assholes in his second term.
coldjoint

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:40 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

You do know that th concept of "Alternative electors" as defineby S Miller. is NON_Constitutional. Thatl make an even 60 court cases that have assured that Plump will stay fired.

Hes a mob boss now, His minions have been creating terms that are non-existent (like alternative facts)

Trump is going nowhere. There was massive fraud and we have until Jan, 20th to prove it. They have proven it in Michigan.

And do not tell me about alternative anything. There are Constitutional ways Trump can win.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:41 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I love when he prades arounnd showing bullshit graphics and reports. Had he just stopped and though a weee bit how ridiculous his postings are instead of just copying an clickingem off, then he woulldnt appear like the total moron he is. His problem is that he thinks everyone is as dim as he.
coldjoint

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I love when he prades arounnd showing bullshit graphics and reports. Had he just stopped and though a weee bit how ridiculous his postings are instead of just copying an clickingem off, then he woulldnt appear like the total moron he is. His problem is that he thinks everyone is as dim as he.

Those graphs were not bullshit. Everyone was factual and used the same data the NYT printed. Just because you do not like they way they look means 0. Those huge nighttime spikes for Biden are a fact. The exact ratios are a fact. It has been proven mathematically.
coldjoint

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:51 pm
Quote:
Texas Electors Urge Lawmakers in PA, MI, WI and GA to Reject Biden Electors, Install Trump’s

They know Biden won with fraud. Every honest person does.
Quote:
On Monday, Texas electors passed a resolution in a 34-to-four vote, urging lawmakers in Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and Pennsylvania to appoint new electors for their states. This came after casting all 38 of the Lone Star State’s votes for President Trump.

The resolution states if new electors are not appointed, congressional lawmakers from those states should reject the supposed outcomes during January’s electoral vote count. Soon after the vote on the resolution, Joe Biden allegedly surpassed the 270 electoral votes needed to win the race.

The elector’s original motion contained language calling the Supreme Court’s decision an act of “moral cowardice.” However, that language was taken out of the provision with electors arguing it was overly combative.

“So these two small words, ‘moral cowardice,’ are like this fire ant bite that I got the other day. It’s little, but it’s irritating and everybody’s had one,” stated Richard ‘Tex’ Hall, elector for Texas District 21. “So when you throw those words out front, yes, you get their attention, but not in the right way.”

That moral cowardice is alive and well here.
https://www.lifenews.com/2020/12/15/texas-electors-urge-lawmakers-in-pa-mi-wi-and-ga-to-reject-biden-electors-install-trumps/
coldjoint

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:57 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

And what if Trump doesn't use the Foreign Interference EO by Friday, then what?

He and his team, along with several supporters, were given multiple chances for over a month to present credible evidence of widespread fraud, but they have nothing that would convince the US Courts of all levels and the greater Republican party. They couldn't even present anything significant to the public.

And while I do suspect there is going to be some kind of disruption by House Republicans and maybe one Republican Senator on 6 January, their numbers and clout won't be enough to convince everyone in both chambers to overturn the election.

I can't read Trump's mind. He has proven no one can. Trump will let you know what he will do. You have not beat him yet. And there are a lot of nervous people out there.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:58 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

So, What's he gonna do?

Everything he can using the power of the president. Anything else?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:11 pm
Quote:
Corporate Media Awfully Quiet on News of Fraudulent Dominion Voting Systems Results

Quote:
One of the ways you can tell if a story is damaging to the Democrats is to look at how their close friends and allies in the corporate press handle it. For example, it turns out the left-wing activists in the media really really really don’t want you to know about the recent revelations regarding voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan, so they are refusing to report on it.

Americans have the right to know. The media is corrupt and is the enemy of the American people. They prove it every day.
Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Tremendous problems being found with voting machines. They are so far off it is ridiculous. Able to take a landslide victory and reduce it to a tight loss. This is not what the USA is all about. Law enforcement shielding machines. DO NOT TAMPER, a crime. Much more to come!

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2020/12/15/corporate-media-awfully-quiet-on-news-of-fraudulent-dominion-voting-systems-results-n294959
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:18 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
They know Biden won with fraud. Every honest person does.
That's a statement by a person seeing only what he wants to see, and nothing else.

So far, I have seen evidence of irregularities, but little to no evidence of fraud (which differs substantially from irregularities). The people presenting the irregularities almost always leave out information necessary to (self-honest people) making informed decisions regarding whether or not fraud existed, while claiming it as evidence of fraud. This itself is not honest. If they claimed it as a possible indicator of fraud, that would be honest.

And your courts keep throwing out the 'evidence', saying it doesn't amount to evidence of fraud...which given the incredibly high percentage of fraud allegations being thrown out, says that the people making the claims aren't being honest.

Perhaps there will be evidence somewhere (in an election that large, I wouldn't be surprised by minor attempts on both sides to sway the tallies)

But most of the evidence of dishonesty - relates to the fraud claimants themselves.

From what I understand Trump has done some very good things for the US economically speaking , while also creating greater divides within the US / polarising people within the US. Of course that is heard third hand.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:19 pm
@coldjoint,
So, if that map is correct, then why would California support Trump after voting Democrat in the Presidential elections for decades? They didn't even vote for Trump in 2016.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:20 pm
@coldjoint,
ANYBODY WHO READS THAT AND DOES NOT CONCLUDE THAT TEXANS ARE BATSHIT CRAXY IS BATSHIT CRAZY. THAT INCLUDES YOU, JPOINT. TRUMP OST. BIDEN WON. STOP THE WHINING.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 15 Dec, 2020 04:22 pm
@coldjoint,
WILL HE EVER STOP HIS IDIOCY|? TRUMP LOST. BIDEN WON.