monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You clearly have no experience with an actual election. You're wrong.

Tell us all about it. And prove it.
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
She's just a little baby and has to cry when shown wrong. Let her weep!
hightor

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:11 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Wow...made in Cyprus...what are the chances? I was going to use a different emoticon and right before I posted I substituted the "drunk" one instead!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:15 pm
Why are Democrats working so hard to keep the voting machines from a forensic audit? No fraud can be proven with the machines. Correct? Imagine how much more trust could be established if those machines were cleared of suspected wrong doing like vote flipping.

What are Democrats scared of? Everyone knows the election was stolen and a forensic audit will prove it. That is what they are scared of.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:18 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

She's just a little baby and has to cry when shown wrong. Let her weep!

What happened to ignore? Guess you lie about everything. And MJ never backs up one thing he says.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:28 pm
Quote:
Giuliani Not Discouraged by the Judges, Says 'We Don't Need Courts'

Quote:
"The simple fact is, we don't need courts," the Trump lawyer said on Hannity Friday night. "The United States Constitution gives sole power to the state legislature to decide presidential elections."

He added: "In fact, if we go back to the Founding Fathers, they'd tell us we're making a mistake. This should be thrown right to the House of Representatives and to the Senate in each state and they should hold hearings, they should have factual determinations and they should decide what the right voting account is."

As I have said repeatably, the people in the swing states can tell the legislatures who to give the electors to. The courts have little to do with their decision. The people can put Trump back in office.

The more evidence presented the closer we get to exactly what I said happening. There is going to be tremendous pressure on these legislatures to do the right thing from citizens and all kinds of evidence from patriots being presented every day.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2020/12/05/giuliani-we-dont-need-courts-n2581101?511
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:31 pm
Quote:
Sidney Powell: I Have Huge Bag of Shredded Ballots – Raffensperger & Sterling Should Be Investigated

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:40 pm
Quote:
Only 25 of 249 Republicans in House and Senate Acknowledge Biden Beat Trump, in New WaPo Survey

That is about 90% that think there was fraud.
Quote:
A team of Washington Post reporters set out to survey every GOP member of the House and Senate on whether they agree with the statement that Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Of 249 members contacted, just 25 said that, yes, Biden is the president-elect and Trump lost.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/only-25-of-249-republicans-in-house-and-senate-acknowledge-biden-beat-trump-in-new-wapo-survey/
Rebelofnj

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:42 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Why are Democrats working so hard to keep the voting machines from a forensic audit? No fraud can be proven with the machines. Correct? Imagine how much more trust could be established if those machines were cleared of suspected wrong doing like vote flipping.

What are Democrats scared of? Everyone knows the election was stolen and a forensic audit will prove it. That is what they are scared of.

Minor correction: it was one of Trump's appointed judges that denied giving access to a voting machine to Wood and Powell.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appointed-judge-denies-appeal-give-sidney-powell-lin-wood-voting-machine-access-1552572
hightor

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

You mean about 90% are chicken **** scaredy-cats afraid of a washed-up rejected authoritarian. There was no "fraud" — your wannabe emperor simply wasn't that popular with the electorate.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:49 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
Democrats' defense of Georgia election fraud video doesn't hold water

Quote:
By Friday, a site called Lead Stories had its fact check ready, denying the allegations. These are its contentions:

1. Nobody told the observers to leave; they just voluntarily traipsed after workers and could have returned whenever they wanted.

2. What the Republicans called "suitcases" were in fact empty "regular ballot containers" that were placed under the table to save floor space.

3. The ballots inside had already been removed from their envelopes and processed while observers were present.

The only one of those points that holds water is the contention that the ballots were in "ballot containers," not suitcases. Everything else is factually or logically wrong.

Fact checkers are useless. They lie. They get caught lying constantly.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/democrats_defense_of_georgia_election_fraud_vid
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:53 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Minor correction: it was one of Trump's appointed judges that denied giving access to a voting machine to Wood and Powell.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appointed-judge-denies-appeal-give-sidney-powell-lin-wood-voting-machine-access-1552572

A Trump appointed judge did not bring a defense to stop Powell a Democratic lawyer did. Your correction is irrelevant. Democrats do not want those machines forensically audited because the fraud will be exposed and proven.

Again if there was no fraud audit those machines. It is like admitting guilt to block the audits.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:55 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

You mean about 90% are chicken **** scaredy-cats afraid of a washed-up rejected authoritarian. There was no "fraud" — your wannabe emperor simply wasn't that popular with the electorate.

Quote:
You mean

Wrong. You do not tell me, now or ever, what I mean. Are we clear on that?
hightor

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 01:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You do not tell me, now or ever, what I mean.

You mean you can't deny the truth of what I said so now you want me to cease commenting on your laughably pitiful attempts to change reality. Okay, sounds about right. Mr. Green
Rebelofnj

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 01:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
In the minds of certain deeply committed Trump supporters, they merely need to persuade enough Biden electors to flip the Electoral College – 37 – that the election was fraudulent (which they regard as obviously true) and that Trump should be re-elected. But that is not going to happen, for two main reasons.

First, in 33 states and the District of Columbia, state law requires the electors to vote for the candidate for whom they were selected. The Supreme Court has upheld those laws. Those include 19 states (and the District of Columbia) that voted for Joe Biden. In total, 199 electoral college votes are already promised to Biden as a matter of law.

To be sure, a smaller subset of those states – 15, with 123 electoral votes – go further and impose a penalty or sanction if an elector violates the duty to vote for a particular presidential candidate. The Supreme Court specifically upheld these laws last term, in a ruling we extensively covered. So theoretically, an elector might cast an unlawful vote that nonetheless still counts in the Electoral College. But the likelihood of that happening is very low.

Second, and in any event, with respect to the remaining Biden electors who are not legally bound to vote for him, it is unimaginable that more than a handful – if that – would ever instead vote for Trump. Electors are not random citizens. They are generally hand-picked by the respective political parties: here, the Democratic Party. To take a prominent example, one elector from Georgia is Stacey Abrams. And carefully chosen Democrats are uniformly able to agree that Trump should not be re-elected.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2020/11/the-supreme-court-faithless-electors-and-trumps-final-futile-fight/
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 01:05 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
You do not tell me, now or ever, what I mean.

You mean you can't deny the truth of what I said so now you want me to cease commenting on your laughably pitiful attempts to change reality. Okay, sounds about right. Mr. Green

Again you tell me 0. Get used to it.
hightor

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 01:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Again you tell me 0.

You mean that you agree with me — your silly spectacle of parroting every conspiracy theory you can find is ineffective and makes you look irrelevant.

Remember what was posted yesterday:
Quote:
The conservative media is not meant to inform. It is a machine the right created to lie. It is made to hide the truth and to use lies to control the people. It is not meant for small lies. It is a lie machine that systematically leads the entire society to believe in its lies.

This is right out of Trump's playbook. He did the same thing in 2016 — when he won!

Quote:

The conservative media are not meant to foster mutual understanding. They sow division and create hatred. The conservatives destroy human society by driving people into opposite groups, creating hatred and leading people to fight.

You're being lied to and exploited. Get used to it.

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 01:25 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
First, in 33 states and the District of Columbia, state law requires the electors to vote for the candidate for whom they were selected. The Supreme Court has upheld those laws.

The SCOTUS has reversed decisions before. Bottom line the Constitution says the state legislatures have that power.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 01:28 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
your silly spectacle of parroting every conspiracy theory

12,000 affidavits claiming fraud or illegal activities are not a conspiracy theory. They come from Americans the people you disrespect in almost every post of yours. Do you know an American who wants to discuss this? Tell him of her I'm here.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 01:32 pm
Quote:
Georgia House Announces More Election Hearings Will Be Held Next Week

I guess the GA. House does not consider the evidence being presented as a conspiracy theory.
Quote:
The Georgia House of Representatives on Friday said hearings will be held next week about the Nov. 3 presidential election after concerns were raised about a video captured on Election Night that showed suitcase-looking containers with ballots being pulled from underneath a table when allegedly no poll observers were around.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgia-house-announces-more-election-hearings-will-be-held-next-week_3605189.html
0 Replies