monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 01:25 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

So you promote a civil war because you don't like a voting result.

You read what I said. I will not answer leading questions. We done?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 01:31 pm
Quote:
Trump needs to bring the evidence to the American people

Quote:
I believe President Trump should take his case to the oval office, delivering a primetime address to deliver the evidence directly to the American people.

Trump has taken to the oval office a few times during his administration to speak and in each instance, the media on both sides of the aisle cover it at great lengths. Most, if not all, Americans end up hearing the address or reading the words of the address. This is the type of audience Trump needs to win this battle against the left.

The media may refuse to cover it but it would be detrimental as each conservative outlet will share the word. It will be all over the internet and take massive work to cover up. If the evidence is convincing, as they claim, it would be impossible to do.

If the evidence exists, prove to Americans that the Democrats altered votes. Prove that the Democrats illegally swayed the election overriding the will of the people.

If the evidence exists, it is time to call in the nuclear option. Provide the evidence in a manner that no one can deny. Show the people what really happened in the 2020 election if the statements and allegations are true.

https://thelibertyloft.com/trump-needs-to-bring-the-evidence-to-the-american-people/
InfraBlue

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 01:45 pm
@coldjoint,
This article undermines your argument. Heh.

Strike!
coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 02:57 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

This article undermines your argument. Heh.

Strike!

No it doesn't. There was fraud. Mark.
BillW

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 03:58 pm
@coldjoint,
You do believe in Santy Claus, how cute. Maybe you'll get a pretty pink dress for Christmas! Don' t try to wrap your curly hair around big boy talk. Forty loses in court where there was NO EVIDENCE presented shows how wacky you be girl!
InfraBlue

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:00 pm
@coldjoint,
There's been fraud in every election. So what? That doesn't negate the fact that your article undermines your argument.

FAIL
coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

There's been fraud in every election. So what? That doesn't negate the fact that your article undermines your argument.

FAIL

If you say so, we done? Mark.
coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:07 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

You do believe in Santy Claus, how cute. Maybe you'll get a pretty pink dress for Christmas! Don' t try to wrap your curly hair around big boy talk. Forty loses in court where there was NO EVIDENCE presented shows how wacky you be girl!

Americans have seen the evidence. They will not accept Biden. Biden should concede.
BillW

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:15 pm
@coldjoint,
I don' t spend any time on you cause you have no capability of understanding or reasoning - you aren't an American, you are a misaligned girly twerp.

We done!
coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:23 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

I don' t spend any time on you cause you have no capability of understanding or reasoning - you aren't an American, you are a misaligned girly twerp.

We done!

Promise? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:30 pm
@BillW,
FAIL - you are on ignore and will stay there!!!
coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:44 pm
Quote:
The Election Showed 75+ Million Americans Have Rejected The Establishment’s Narrative. We’re Not Going to Start Believing It Now.

Couldn't have said it better.
Quote:
Other topics for Saturday will doubtless be Blind William Barr and the Durham Dead End; the hundreds of credible sworn eyewitnesses to voter fraud; the truckloads of ballots which showed up in the dead of night; the intimation and harassment of poll workers; the manipulated Dominion machines. Behind it all, China, pulling the strings, aided and abetted by our own traitorous countrymen, the New Aristocracy of the Well Connected.

One thing I’ve noted at the rallies is how informed everyone seems to be. Despite the unprecedented censorship and distortions of Big Tech, Big Media, and Big Democrats (three heads of the same Marxist monster), we seem to all know the up to the minute status of the various court cases and the players involved. Somehow the truth continues to seep out. The constant lies and discouragement being relentlessly broadcast isn’t fooling or converting anyone. We’re all in “don’t piss on me and tell me it’s raining” mode.

That especially goes out to all those who are still pretending this was anything like a normal election, and we have to follow the norms. All those who are signaling resignation, like “The Senate will stop the worst of the abuses!” Or “Trump should run in 2024!” Or “We’ll make gains in 2022!” Please. If you don’t see an extinction level event for the United States of America staring you in the face, you’re either in deep denial, or you’re a willing minion of the coup.

Quote:

We haven’t believed the establishment for the last five years. We’re not going to start believing them now. The elites are still behaving like it doesn’t matter what we think, they are going to do whatever they want with no consequences, just like they’ve done for years. We are supposed to submit to outrageous fraud, overlook the brazen criminal acts, and accept as inevitable a senile placeholder, who will open the floodgates for every sick, destructive domination fantasy the Left indulges in.

Not this time.

I believe there will never be a President Biden/Harris. It would be tantamount to surrendering our Republic to a cartel of our enemies, both foreign and domestic.

How will this desperate gambit for tyranny be defeated? That I don’t know yet. We are still trying to follow the rule of law, and that takes time.

I do know if our systems of civil justice are too corrupted to function correctly, our Constitution also include the extraordinary powers of the Presidency in times of rebellion and invasion. We are undergoing a devious combination of those two threats right now, an insurrection that keeps pushing their luck and daring us to do anything about it. Trumps’ far-sighted defense department shakeups, and his Executive Order and State of Emergency regarding foreign election interference, convinces me he is prepared to do whatever it takes to save our country.

There are still patriots in position to prevent our final fall. 75 million + of us, if that’s what is needed.

https://remodernreview.wordpress.com/2020/12/02/the-election-showed-75-million-americans-have-rejected-the-establishments-narrative-were-not-going-to-start-believing-it-now/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:49 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

FAIL - you are on ignore and will stay there!!!

And they say God doesn't listen.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 05:28 pm
Quote:
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
#SCOTUS should hear the emergency appeal on the Pennsylvania election challenge.

From yesterday. Cruz is one Hell of a lawyer and Constitutional scholar. If he says it should go to the SCOTUS it is probably going. Trump will win that one.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 05:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Not even close!

CHECKMATE
coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 05:41 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Not even close!

CHECKMATE

Mark.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 05:56 pm
Lin Wood, a Georgia-based lawyer who’s a staunch Trump supporter, is joining others in encouraging voters to stay home for the runoff election for the two GA senate seats.

https://themindshield.com/pro-trump-lawyer-told-georgia-republicans-to-not-vote-in-the-january-elections-why-would-you-go-back-and-vote-in-another-rigged-election/

I think we should help get this very reasonable man’s words as widely distributed as we can!

They ALL should boycott that dirty old election. That’d really show those damn democrats. Own those libtards!!
snood

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 06:14 pm
 https://iili.io/KFIEOu.jpg
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 06:14 pm
@snood,
Some background on the guy
Pro-Coup Trumpist Lawyer Lin Wood Seems to be Legit Bonkers
snood

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 06:17 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

But still a fine patriot with a very good plan for the runoffs.

Support the boycott!!
0 Replies