monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Rebelofnj

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:35 pm
Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' Voter Fraud Lawsuits Ridiculed by Legal Experts Over Typos, Lack of Evidence

Quote:
The lawsuits filed by Donald Trump's former lawyer Sidney Powell have been mocked for containing a slew of typos and mistakes, as well as lacking any meaningful evidence of voter fraud.

Powell, who previously promised "I'm going to release the Kraken" in reference to lawsuits which would expose how Trump was allegedly cheated out of the election victory, released two documents which have been eagerly awaited by supporters of the president, as well as conspiracy theorists and QAnon followers.

"The #Kraken was just released on Georgia," Powell wrote while tweeting a link to her website before also promising to "ReleaseTheKraken in Michigan."

The 104-page suit detailing allegations of fraud in Georgia and the 75-page document focusing on Michigan both contain a series of typos, including spelling "district" incorrectly twice in the Georgia suit's opening line. In the Michigan lawsuit, the court name is also misspelled in the top line to read "Eastern Distrct of Michigan."

The documents misspell the name of William Briggs, one of Powell's key expert witnesses, incorrectly, referring to him as "Williams Briggs" and "William Higgs."

The Michigan document contains a number of pages where entire sentences do not have any spaces between the words, so read as: "A challenger may be designated to serve in more than 1 precinct. The politicalparty[orinterestedorganization]shallindicatewhichprecinctsthe challenger will serve when designating challengers under subsection."

https://www.newsweek.com/sidney-powell-kraken-lawsuit-typo-voter-fraud-1550534

Here is a PDF of the Georgia document

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

And from Trump's favorite news outlet

Ex-Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Files Election Suits in 'DISTRCOICT' Court

Quote:
Despite numerous allegations of voter fraud and irregularities from Trump and his supporters, no evidence has emerged of widespread problems that would have changed the results of the election, which Biden won with 306 electoral votes.

Both lawsuits of Powell were riddled with typographical errors.

The Michigan lawsuit, which was on the court website, was frequently marred by formatting problems that removed the spacing between words. For example: “TheTCFCenterwastheonlyfacilitywithinWayneCountyauthorizedtocountthe ballots.”

In the Georgia complaint, which was only available on Powell’s website, the word district in the court name was misspelled twice on the first page of the document. First there was an extra c for “DISTRICCT” and then, a few words later, “DISTRCOICT.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sidneypowell-files-election-lawsuits/2020/11/26/id/998886/
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Your "evidence" isn't holding up very well in court.

It has not been to court yet. There are appeals. And the state legislatures see the fraud and they pick the electors.
https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/Cover112620.jpg
https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/Cover112620.jpg
I know how to post an image. I tried twice.
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:41 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' Voter Fraud Lawsuits Ridiculed by Legal Experts Over Typos, Lack of Evidence

There are those experts again. They are not experts to Americans who know what happened. The lie the media is trying to sell is not going to work.
Rebelofnj

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:45 pm
@coldjoint,
I also provided a link from Newsmax that also point out the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Newsmax also said:
Quote:
Despite numerous allegations of voter fraud and irregularities from Trump and his supporters, no evidence has emerged of widespread problems that would have changed the results of the election, which Biden won with 306 electoral votes
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:45 pm
Quote:
President Trump to a reporter:

“You're just a lightweight. Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk to the President that way."pic.twitter.com/7rxAFOdUrY
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 26, 2020
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:46 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Newsweek wrote:
Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' Voter Fraud Lawsuits

I'm not really following the lawsuits. I'm planning to reject Mr. Biden's legitimacy regardless of their outcome. But this Newsweek article that you posted explains this political cartoon. I'd not understood the cartoon before reading your post here.

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/release_the_kraken-1-1024x793.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:48 pm
https://www.whatfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/libertyordeath.jpg
I am able to post this image but not this one of Braindead Joe at this link.
https://canadafreepress.com/article/fake-president-elect-biden-as-fake-as-fake-news
It says he is a fake and the news is fake. Take a look.
oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:49 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
I also provided a link from Newsmax that also point out the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

I make plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes too. And sometime I reword a sentence to make it sound better, and I forget to remove all the parts of the previously-worded sentence.

So what?
Rebelofnj

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:56 pm
@oralloy,
Proper spelling and grammar are important for legal documents.

It doesn't matter if anyone misspell a word in a random online forum. It does matter when dealing with matters of the court.

According to the American Bar Association, "Most typos aren’t catastrophic, but typos in court documents can make the court question your credibility."

crackedhead

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:01 pm
I would give every dollar I have to construct a new Mayflower for Trump and his supporters to find new land where they can be as jerkoffish as they like. That'd be a Happy Happy Thanksgiving.
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:06 pm
@crackedhead,
crackedhead wrote:

I would give every dollar I have to construct a new Mayflower for Trump and his supporters to find new land where they can be as jerkoffish as they like. That'd be a Happy Happy Thanksgiving.

Trump has bought the American back to life and those evil bastards are going to have a very hard time beating him/her and Trump.

Where do you live Iran or Communist China?
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:08 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

It doesn't matter if anyone spells a word in a random online forum. It does matter when dealing with matters of the court.

According to the American Bar Association, "Most typos aren’t catastrophic, but typos in court documents can make the court question your credibility."

Powell has excellent credibility. She beat the Deep State already and probably will again. Remember she was a federal prosecutor. You can't just listen to the ones who hate Trump.
crackedhead

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump has brought back assholeness. It really is too bad Christianity has spread so far.
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:23 pm
@crackedhead,
crackedhead wrote:

Trump has brought back assholeness. It really is too bad Christianity has spread so far.

Haters going to hate.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:30 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Newsmax also said:
Quote:
Despite numerous allegations of voter fraud and irregularities from Trump and his supporters, no evidence has emerged of widespread problems that would have changed the results of the election, which Biden won with 306 electoral votes

They are uninformed or lying. Evidence of 700,000 unaccounted, magical votes in PA has emerged. PA own numbers show it. 700,000 more mail in ballots returned than were sent out. A fact that will not change.
Rebelofnj

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:30 pm
@coldjoint,
According to Chris Christie (former U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey) who has worked with Trump in recent years and voted for him in the election:
Quote:
"Quite frankly, the conduct of the president's legal team has been a national embarrassment," Christie said in an interview on ABC News' "This Week." He pointed to lawyer Sidney Powell's various claims about voter fraud, for which she has been "unwilling to go on TV and defend and lay out the evidence that she supposedly has."

"This is outrageous conduct by any lawyer," Christie said, adding that Trump's team often discusses election fraud "outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud."

Noting that he voted for Trump, Christie said: "Elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that did not happen.

"You have an obligation to present the evidence," he said. "The evidence has not been presented. And you must conclude — as [Fox News host] Tucker Carlson even concluded the other night — that if you're unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/christie-calls-trump-s-legal-efforts-national-embarrassment-more-republicans-n1248553

(Disclosure: I voted for Christie twice. First time was because of his record as a persecutor and Corzine's poor performance as NJ Governor. Second time was for his handling of disaster relief after Hurricanes Irene and Sandy)
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:38 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

According to Chris Christie (former U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey) who has worked with Trump in recent years and voted for him in the election:
Quote:
"Quite frankly, the conduct of the president's legal team has been a national embarrassment," Christie said in an interview on ABC News' "This Week." He pointed to lawyer Sidney Powell's various claims about voter fraud, for which she has been "unwilling to go on TV and defend and lay out the evidence that she supposedly has."

"This is outrageous conduct by any lawyer," Christie said, adding that Trump's team often discusses election fraud "outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud."

Noting that he voted for Trump, Christie said: "Elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that did not happen.

"You have an obligation to present the evidence," he said. "The evidence has not been presented. And you must conclude — as [Fox News host] Tucker Carlson even concluded the other night — that if you're unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/christie-calls-trump-s-legal-efforts-national-embarrassment-more-republicans-n1248553

(Disclosure: I voted for Christie twice. First time was because of his record as a persecutor and Corzine's poor performance as NJ Governor. Second time was for his handling of disaster relief after Hurricanes Irene and Sandy)

Christie said that before the PA state legislature heard the evidence. Has he said anything new?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:44 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
It doesn't matter if anyone misspell a word in a random online forum. It does matter when dealing with matters of the court.

I have a friend who has submitted an amicus brief to the US Supreme Court. He did spend hundreds of dollars on a professional service that reviewed it for typos and grammar errors.

But anyway, Mr. Biden is illegitimate regardless of what the courts say.
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:48 pm
https://hereistheevidence.com/
Quote:
4! 2,689 fraudulent address used in GA and PA Wisconsin
Material 24/11/2020 11:07 PM 4
4! 1093% more voters requested Indefinitely Confined (Covid not a qualification) Wisconsin
Material 24/11/2020 11:01 PM 4
4! 138,444 swing state votes were cast from voters with residence in another state Nationwide
Material 24/11/2020 10:59 PM 4
4! 23.2% of absentee ballots returned by voters, were not received in swing states Nationwide
Statistical 24/11/2020 10:56 PM 4
4! 27.4% of absentee ballots were likely fraudulently requested in AZ, GA, MI, PA, WI Nationwide
Statistical 24/11/2020 10:55 PM 4
4! 40,000 mail-in ballots were cast in the names of deceased voters in PA

All of that can be proven.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 09:52 pm
@oralloy,

Quote:
But anyway, Mr. Biden is illegitimate regardless of what the courts say.

Nothing will ever change that.
0 Replies