monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 04:09 pm
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0pQXi2JXXmQ/X7_4Eab5nKI/AAAAAAACC9w/ae4nBhjxK0sdd_qVZVQhQ-RWESHX4-M3wCLcBGAsYHQ/s666/Slide7.JPG
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wJCKFnrDq7I/X7_4Exx6gXI/AAAAAAACC90/_QyZ3Y4ZbRQIoFcGcZFqu7YoZY5fKcMUACLcBGAsYHQ/s666/Slide8.JPG
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wxZJuWK-9Es/X7_4FQLGJbI/AAAAAAACC94/2DvJcuIy-eskjwCKp9806sovYhpXsmkvACLcBGAsYHQ/s666/Slide9.JPG
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xH8jb_DFBlU/X7_4CcGkY5I/AAAAAAACC9U/2JFyi-ciruUekuzFrX1dYR3XO0I13DQTQCLcBGAsYHQ/s666/Slide10.JPG
No evidence?
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2020/11/infographic-shocking-allegations-of.html?m=1
MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 04:12 pm
@coldjoint,
They counted them once then they counted them twice, and biden won, and the state republican election officials say it was full and fair. Biden won, get over it, accept the results, stop trying for a bogus coup to
cheat your way into a nonexistent trump win. Didn't happen.
Sturgis

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 04:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
...Sidney Powell
?

Comedy! She is so incredibly berserk in her wacky ramblings that even your pal Trump decided to dump her.

...yet still he sticks with drunken Rudy.
MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 04:23 pm
@coldjoint,
speculation on rudy's part, pure speculation. speculation isn't evidence . the courts did not have a problem with ballot curing. if rudy does, tough ****. that's not how the law has been decided.
Brand X

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 04:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes, no evidence, only conjecture on artwork.
MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 04:38 pm
@coldjoint,
the people with pure blind partisanship are the ones grasping at straws trying to prove nonexistent fraud. the people with honesty are the ones who say the election was fair and the people repudiated trump, as the majority have been saying for four years.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 04:43 pm
@coldjoint,
his domain name says it all "conservative hardliner". Total extreme right buffoonery.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 06:58 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
a very unstable person, that's who...

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean, but it's clearly just another progressive personal attack because progressives are unable to defend their demented ideology with either facts or logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 06:59 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Each one is a zero.

We actually think for ourselves and post our own thoughts.

You're a fraud who desperately tries to associate yourself with what other people think in a pathetic attempt to pretend that you're an intellectual.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:00 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Denver Lee Riggleman III, United States Representative for Virginia's 5th congressional district wrote:
If you look at the Giulianis or the Sidney Powells of the world, they’re making money off the grift because they’re asking for donations to help in a mythological quest of things that can’t be proven. It saw it with Bigfoot. I’m seeing it with QAnon. It’s about money. And sometimes crazy and money live in the same space.

Progressives always spout the same goofy talking points in lockstep. It's pretty funny the way progressives always turn in unison when they lurch from one goofy idea to the next.

The notion that "campaign contributions are graft" is a pretty goofy one even by progressive standards.
MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:12 pm
@oralloy,
he is a REPUBLICAN. So much for your silly rants about progressives.
MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Yep, your ass.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
he is a REPUBLICAN.

So what? So is Bobsal. And I'm a Democrat.

It is certainly true that most Republicans are conservatives and most Democrats are progressives. However, it is not 100% in either case.

Whether someone is a conservative or a progressive is a much more important distinction than which party they are a member of.

MontereyJack wrote:
So much for your silly rants about progressives.

I do not agree that facts are silly.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

They counted them once then they counted them twice, and biden won, and the state republican election officials say it was full and fair. Biden won, get over it, accept the results, stop trying for a bogus coup to
cheat your way into a nonexistent trump win. Didn't happen.

They counted illegal votes twice. Signature verification did not happen in front of one observer.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:42 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
...Sidney Powell
?

Comedy! She is so incredibly berserk in her wacky ramblings that even your pal Trump decided to dump her.

...yet still he sticks with drunken Rudy.

She could probably kick your ass. It would be fun to watch. And Rudy does not get a pass like Pelosi and Killary who are both drunks.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

speculation on rudy's part, pure speculation. speculation isn't evidence . the courts did not have a problem with ballot curing. if rudy does, tough ****. that's not how the law has been decided.

700,000 extra votes is not speculation it is fact verified by PA's own numbers.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:45 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

Yes, no evidence, only conjecture on artwork.

Saying no evidence will not hold up in court. Lawsuits are decided by the preponderance of evidence and Trump has plenty. The opponents saying we did not do it means very little.
coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 07:48 pm
Quote:
TRUMP: “I know one thing; Joe Biden did not get 80 Million votes. — I got 74 Million. 74 Million is 11 Million more than I got last time. — Joe Biden did not beat Barack Obama with the black vote.”

“It was a rigged election, 100%… and people know it!”

pic.twitter.com/M0LFWphFTr
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 27, 2
MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:23 pm
@coldjoint,
You and DJT are both living in Fantasyland.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Your "evidence" isn't holding up very well in court.