monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 09:25 pm
Grifters grifting, episode #984,923
Quote:
Democrats did not “steal” the presidential election, but that hasn’t stopped right-wing personalities from grifting their followers by asking for money to supposedly help President Donald Trump stage a coup and overturn the results.

Media Matters has documented over the years how conservative media figures have frequently grifted and scammed their audiences. So it’s no surprise that right-wingers have seized on Trump’s lies about the “stolen” 2020 election to get money from readers.

The following are seven examples of email solicitations that Media Matters has received relating to false claims of stolen election or voter fraud after Joe Biden was declared president-elect.

Charlie Kirk: “The Dems stole this election. Will you help me fight with President Trump and ensure only legal votes are counted? Rush $25 right here.” From a November 22 email sent by right-wing troll Charlie Kirk for his organization Turning Point Action.

Candace Owens: “Dominion Voting stole the Election from President Trump. … Will you help me fight, by pitching in $25 or more to support me and my work in the critical days to come?” From a November 17 email sent by right-wing conspiracy theorist Candace Owens for Candace Owens LLC.

Alex Jones: “Stop the Steal. … Fund the last line of defense.” From a November 12 email touting Infowars products written by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for his Infowars site.

James O’Keefe: “One thing is clear: the fraud was happening everywhere, and there is a lot of it that still needs [to be] exposed. … DONATE TODAY!” From a November 17 email sent by right-wing liar James O’Keefe for his organization Project Veritas.

Newt Gingrich: “There is voter fraud in this Election that MUST be reported and uncovered. … Contribute $45 IMMEDIATELY to stand with President Trump and to DEFEND this Election.” From a November 13 email sent by Fox News contributor Newt Gingrich for President Donald Trump’s unsuccessful reelection campaign.

Tom Fitton: “If you want to effectively express your beliefs about this deliberately chaotic election, I urge you to contact your representatives in your state legislature and Congress. Especially if you live in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona – cesspools of fraud and lawlessness all.” From a November 20 email, which included a “make a contribution” button, sent by right-wing misinformer Tom Fitton for his organization Judicial Watch.

David Kupelian: “The first and main order of business right now is to investigate and expose the massive voter fraud – as President Trump is attempting to do – and hopefully convert what so far is a grotesquely crooked election into a fair one. … Please help us. We have been hit very hard.” From a November 15 email sent WND Vice President and Managing Editor David Kupelian for conspiracy theorist website WorldNetDaily.
MM
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 09:36 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Grifters grifting,

Liars posting. Oh well, what you going to do?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 09:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Right. Got it. So you don't know anything about voting machines. Just as I thought. You're just blowing smoke, as usual.
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 10:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Right. Got it. So you don't know anything about voting machines. Just as I thought. You're just blowing smoke, as usual.

What I know about them has nothing to do with what other people know who made them cheat. Exact ratios and 98% of votes don't just happen. The data has caught them.
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 10:55 pm

Quote:
BREAKING: 11th Circuit just granted Lin Wood’s appeal in Georgia!

Good news.
Quote:
Thanksgiving Eve News!

11th Circuit granted my Emergency Motion for Expedited Review of lawsuit challenging validity of GA election procedure.

We The People delivered a historic landslide win for @realDonaldTrump in GA & nationally.

We The People will not allow it be stolen. pic.twitter.com/YVFmaZzuYj

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 26, 2020

https://newsthud.com/breaking-11th-circuit-just-granted-lin-woods-appeal-in-georgia/
MontereyJack

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 11:15 pm
@coldjoint,
that video which you cited as evidence is no such thing. your idiot videographer didn't even know what she was saying. overriding and overwriting are two very different things, and overriding is not alteration of the ballot or cheating. she didn't know what she was talking about. You don't either If there were exact ratios (which they aren't), trump et al would have tried to present them as evidence, which they haven't, which I suspect means they were so bogus they knew they couldn't get away with it if they tried to claim it as evidence. I notice sidney powell didn't show up wednesday, wasn't that when she was supposed to present her "bombshells". I didn't
hear any loud booms.
MontereyJack

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 11:21 pm
@coldjoint,
so basically they'll just recount it all again and decide again what was clearly the case that the ballots and procedures were all perfectly legal. again. and the repubs will just have wasted another few days in vain.
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 11:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I notice sidney powell didn't show up wednesday, wasn't that when she was supposed to present her "bombshells". I didn't
hear any loud booms.

She has time, and the evidence without her is enough to overturn PA.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 11:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
the ballots and procedures were all perfectly legal.

And you talk to me about reality? Do you really believe that?
0 Replies

snood

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 12:24 am
The only reason - the only reason - we have to endure cj’s ridiculous ‘we wuz robbed’ blather is because Inauguration Day is still 54 days away, instead of just 8 or 10.

He’s too freaking jackass stupid to accept what the whole world knows - that the election is irrevocably over and that Joe Biden won. He’s too full of himself to have the humility to stfu and adjust to the clear reality. So he goes on, poring through every two-bit website that has a conspiracy theory to peddle, lapping up the fallacious poison and spewing it out here.

His heart isn’t even in it now because even he knows it’s over - he just doesn’t have the mental, emotional tools to do anything else. And hey, he’s got 54 days before he will be forced to change his bullshit up. And his dumbass act will change from ‘we will still win’ mode, to full time bitching and moaning about what a terrible president we have.

You mark my words - the calendar will do for us what patient reasoning or just ignoring him can’t - shut down the torrent of stupid rants about how Trump can still win. He’ll still rant and rave about how sleepy or creepy or terrible President Biden and Vice President Harris are, because he can’t do anything else. But the time for this particular strain of horseshit will end.

Courage!
oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 12:29 am
@snood,
The important thing to remember is that Mr. Biden will be an illegitimate president, to be opposed and undermined at every turn.

I encourage the Republicans to boo him off the stage when he tries to give a State of the Union speech. Let's all give him the disrespect that he deserves.
snood

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 12:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The important thing to remember is that Mr. Biden will be an illegitimate president, to be opposed and undermined at every turn.

I encourage the Republicans to boo him off the stage when he tries to give a State of the Union speech. Let's all give him the disrespect that he deserves.

I understand, of course. What the **** else can you do?
farmerman

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 12:40 am
@snood,
Ollie is such a fan boy. he buys into anything the liar -in-chief says.

Trump, each day, shows what a self-absorbed, petulant, sniveling douche bag he really is.
oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 12:44 am
@farmerman,
Just a reminder that my views are not whatever delusional nonsense farmerman babbles about me.

I don't pay much attention to anything that any politician says.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 12:46 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
I understand, of course. What the **** else can you do?

Well technically speaking we could accept him and try to work with him.

We won't. But technically speaking we could.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 12:50 am
@snood,
Quote:

He’s too freaking jackass stupid to accept what the whole world knows

The whole world knows it was stolen. The rest of the world are not Americans. It seems like you just live here and agree we should give up our freedoms, and redistribute our wealth all over the world. Nope.

If you think that makes me stupid that is your problem not mine. Mine is an American problem, so it really does not concern you.

Quote:
His heart isn’t even in it now because even he knows it’s over - he just doesn’t have the mental, emotional tools to do anything else

Someone is really full of themselves tonight. You have no f*cking idea about me or what I think. Try that crap with someone else.
The election was won by fraud. It is obvious to any honest person with an IQ over 70. You must be dishonest because your IQ is probably higher. It will be proven. Remember if he doesn't reverse the results he will take some people down with him. And those people are not sleeping well at all.
snood

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 01:04 am
Here’s a fun fact;
To date, 45 people who were in, or close to Trump’s inner circle have contracted Covid19.

LOL - Colbert says the reason why is because their lips were too close to Trump’s butt.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/colbert-says-the-reason-trumps-inner-circle-is-getting-is-their-lips-are-too-close-to-his-butt/
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 01:48 am
Apparently, Trump has created a new office that the Constitution does not provide for: that of secondary president.

0 Replies

Builder

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 03:23 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The whole world knows it was stolen

I'm patiently awaiting the actual result of the election, because the status doesn't fit the reality of the situation.
0 Replies

oristarA

Thu 26 Nov, 2020 05:55 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The whole world knows it was stolen.

I remember former President George W. Bush said in his inaugural address: "The peaceful transfer of authority is rare in history, yet common in our country."

This quality of being common means, statistically speaking, the voting system of the United States has been highly safe and secure. This system has long convinced the world and won the honor of "American Exceptionalism."

Saying that the 2020 election was stolen is statistically insignificant. Most experts have unanimously agreed that the election was hunky-dory, which strongly rejects your idea of "The whole world knows it was stolen."