monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

snood

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 09:32 am
Trump’s (tremendous) Gettysburg address

“Four score and seven years ago. Not everyone knows a score. People ask me, they say, ‘What’s a score?’ Fauci the other day. What’s a score? Not everyone knows. The score is the best it’s ever been. Under Trump, 87. Under Obama, not so much.

“Eighty-seven tremendous, tremendous years ago — and some years that were not so great, frankly — our fathers brought forth; also the mothers, the great suburban mothers. Biden wants to take away their dream. Our fathers and our mothers brought forth a new nation. How they did it: not so good. Not so perfect. A lot of people got hurt. Some were bad people, but a lot of them were good. The king of England, not everyone agrees he was so bad, but now they have a queen. Very few people know this.

“Someone told me Thomas Jefferson ate by himself at the White House and was the smartest one ever. I don’t think so. I don’t think so. I frankly think my IQ — people tell me it is tremendous. The doctors see and they can’t believe it. They say, ‘Mr. President, this is unbelievable!’ It’s called a ‘cognitive test.’ Biden’s afraid to take it. Sleepy Joe.

“My people, the best people, they tell me Thomas Jefferson made a good deal when he bought Louisiana, the great state of Louisiana, for 3 cents an acre. I say he must have read my book.

“Our fathers and mothers believed in liberty and the prop . . . uh . . . the prop . . . a . . . ma . . . gician that all men are created equal. The ladies, not so much. Melania is a 10. Hillary? Like I said, not so much. Merkel? Not so much.

“Now we are met on a battlefield where, frankly, there were very fine people on both sides. Some of them got killed. A lot of them, but not all. Obama would have let all of them get killed. I happen to prefer soldiers who don’t get killed.

“When I was making America greater than it has ever been — and I will do it again; only I can fix it after the kung flu, they call it the co-ro-na-virus, they call it covid, since when does a disease have so many names? Once it washes through, it’s going to wash through sooner or later and I happen to think sooner. It’s called testing. The United States does it better than anybody and guess what? More cases. The fake news — those people right over there, I call them the fake news — they don’t want you to know this. Only I can bring us back to where we were before China.

“I look around at this great, beautiful, tremendous battlefield with the cemetery full of people who gave what I like to call the last, full measure of devotion. Think about it: full measure. Not taking a knee against our great flag. Not antifa. It’s more devotion than at any time ever in the history of our country. And I can do it again.

“I’ll get up there and put my hand on a big, beautiful Bible. I love the Bible. I love God. Biden will do away with God. Biden will take away the Bible. It’s sad. But folks, they are nasty, nasty people. I will bring us together like you’ve never seen.

“So let us highly resolve that government of the people, the very fine people — not the people over there, the fake news. They said Russia, Russia, Russia. A hoax. The greatest witch hunt in history. No one has ever been tougher on Russia than me. Abraham Lincoln, Honest Abe. Very few people know he was called that. Lincoln was beautifully tough on Russia. But only sometimes. No one has been tougher than me.

“Read the books! Read the manuals! I talk to my generals — some very fine, very tough generals. They tell me they’ve never seen anything like it. Before we came in, the United States was perishing from the earth. Perishing. It means, like, dead. That’s what Biden wants. People call him Sleepy Joe. Scary Joe. Joe Biden. He is Not. All. There. Not all there.

“Apparently Lincoln also gave a speech here, but people tell me mine is much better. Lincoln’s ratings were terrible. It’s called winning, folks. A simple thing called winning.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-tremendous-gettysburg-address/2020/08/11/102997ac-dbe7-11ea-b205-ff838e15a9a6_story.html

0 Replies

maporsche

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 09:41 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Maybe if he somehow didn't get the 2024 nomination. But only then.

Crossing my fingers for this eventuality.
oralloy

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 10:50 am
@maporsche,
Don't get your hopes up. This isn't the first time the Democrats have derailed a Republican 20 year sweep by lynching the President.

They pulled the same sort of crap against Mr. Nixon. The result was a weak and ineffective one term Democratic president (Carter) followed by a very strong Republican presidency (Reagan).
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 11:33 am
Newsmax CEO Says Its Coverage Is Not Accurate, They Have No Evidence of Election Fraud

Quote:
Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy has admitted that some of the channel's post-election news coverage has not been accurate, but defended the output as merely providing people's opinions.

Ruddy was being interviewed on Peacock's The Mehdi Hasan Show about how he can justify the misinformation and conspiracy theories that have been aired on the network, which has seen a surge of viewership and praise from Donald Trump.

Hasan accused Newsmax's post-election coverage as like "watching a parallel universe" as it continues to push disputed claims of widespread voter fraud, the debunked theory that Dominion Voting Systems glitch massively favored Joe Biden and the suggestion that Trump could still be president in January.

https://www.newsweek.com/newsmax-chris-ruddy-election-fraud-interview-1550105
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 11:35 am
Quote:
Nevada Judge Agrees to Hear Evidence of Alleged Voter Fraud

Quote:
First Judicial District Court Judge James Russell set a Dec. 3 evidentiary hearing in the case, which is being presented by President Donald Trump’s campaign.

Up to 15 witnesses may be deposed in the case, the judge said on Tuesday.

“The complaint is kind of a very limited nature, challenging basically the machine used in Clark County,” Russell said, the Nevada Independent reported. Jesse Binnall, a Trump campaign lawyer, said the complaint is “far from the main meat of our challenge” and that evidence will come from deposed witnesses.

“We will have whistleblower testimony showing that overnight, the disks that were used to hold votes would magically have votes appear and reappear on the same desk,” he added.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/nevada-judge-agrees-to-hear-evidence-of-alleged-voter-fraud_3592872.html?v=ul
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:03 pm
Quote:
Detecting electoral fraud for dummies

Quote:
Over-Voting is the clearest circumstantial evidence of fraud

Over-Voting is the clearest circumstantial evidence of fraud.

Reconciliation Certificates—using the following formula—would clearly show whether more votes were cast in a precinct than the number of registered voters:

Number of registered voters on electoral roll = Number of votes cast + Number of votes rejected + Number of provisional ballots not counted.

Quote:
Michigan and Wisconsin have over-votes in precincts of 150, 200 and 300 percent

“Well, in Michigan and Wisconsin, we have over-votes in numerous precincts of 150 percent, 200 percent and 300 percent”

Quote:
Ramsland’s calculation of Over-Voting

Ramsland got the State wrong. It was Minnesota not Michigan—but that is not a hanging offence.

More relevant is that Ramsland’s calculation of Over-Voting is based on “Votes/SOS Est. Voters” – not “Voters registered to vote”. It is also not clear whether Ramsland’s calculation of the number of votes included provisional votes that had not been counted.

Ramsland has gone even further claiming there was a 100% turnout of voters in 25 precincts. That stretches one’s credulity and smacks of “ballot filling” with additional votes being possibly added in these precincts to get to 100%.

It should be relatively easy by random door knocking to get affidavits from some persons in these 25 precincts who would swear they did not vote.

The Washington Post has sought to discredit Ramsland’s claims—but Ramsland’s calculations and conclusions can only be confirmed or rejected when the Reconciliation Certificates are available.
All State Electoral Commissions should issue Reconciliation Certificates for each precinct

Where are those Reconciliation Certificates?
https://canadafreepress.com/article/detecting-electoral-fraud-for-dummies

0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:08 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
Newsmax CEO Says Its Coverage Is Not Accurate, They Have No Evidence of Election Fraud

They do not need the evidence. The lawyers have that. And your headline is a lie, he never said they had no evidence
But you can provide a quote.
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:18 pm
Quote:
The Smartmatic (a.k.a. Sequoia) running on various brands of US election systems (of which Dominion is only one) brought to US elections not only overly-generous functionality, but porous security permitting manipulation not just by administrators, but by those outside the precinct and even abroad.[1] These functionalities were strategically & aggressively used to rig the US election on November 3.
It was strategic in that it was not “widespread” but targeted at six cities[2] which, if flipped, also would flip the swing states in which they are found (and thus, the electoral college);
It was aggressive for the simple reason that Trump broke their algorithm, because he was on his way to a win that exceeded their ability to overcome through minor cheats alone.
It is for that reason that in those six locations the bad guys went full-on-goon (e.g., thugs intimidating observers, newspapers taped over windows, “water main breaks” shutting down counting then immediately reopened once Republican observers had departed, etc.)
Proof of this is found in three forms that dovetail perfectly;

Documentation of the extraordinary administrator privileges embedded within Dominion’s systems;
Affidavits from voters and volunteers describe experiences that match exactly what they would experience in locations being gooned by the measures to which I refer;[3]
Data (such as that displayed extensively below) expressing outrageous statistical oddities (e.g., thousands and tens of thousands of sequential Biden votes that occur with quadrillion-to-1 improbability, ballot processing spikes at velocities that were physically impossible given available site equipment) that themselves coincide with windows of intense and aggressive intimidation of and interference with those observing the voting and counting.
In each of several swing states Biden achieved a come-from-behind victory with a margin in the tens-of-thousands of votes thanks to getting hundreds of thousands of votes through these measures.

Conclusion: The US 2020 election was wildly compromised: it is an egg that can’t be unscrambled.

This guy has the data that proves what he says. This needs to be out in the public. Why would our media not cover this> a rhetorical question because they are corrupt just like Biden and the Democratic party. This information, evidence, needs to get in front of a judge.
https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/
glitterbag

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:27 pm
And they walk among us.
Rebelofnj

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:28 pm
@coldjoint,
In the article:

Quote:
"We have gone out of our way to say we have no evidence that the Dominion software was manipulated in any way," Newsmax Media CEO Christopher Ruddy continues.

"We are reporting what people are saying like the Trump campaign, we're not necessarily embracing it."
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:31 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

In the article:

Quote:
"We have gone out of our way to say we have no evidence that the Dominion software was manipulated in any way," Newsmax Media CEO Christopher Ruddy continues.

"We are reporting what people are saying like the Trump campaign, we're not necessarily embracing it."

Where does that say we have no evidence?
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:32 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

And they walk among us.

They sure do.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
This guy has the data that proves what he says.

Well he should have provided evidence in court — any joker can claim he's got all the answers and almost any joker can pull the wool over the eyes of stupid gullible people who are overeager to find dubious confirmation for their unfounded fantasies. I wonder if his Russian agent girlfriend, Butina, provided the data to him?
snood

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:40 pm
@coldjoint,
You keep posting all this “proof”.

Why didn’t they prove it in court, when it mattered?
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:40 pm
You all know what is sad about this? You do not have to be a Trump supporter to see that fraud occurred. There are too many statistical impossibilities, the ridiculous claim Biden was that popular, and the miraculous comeback after counting was stopped and restarted in the swing states.

People are just not that stupid, but unfortunately they are dishonest and selfish enough to gut this country's election integrity so people have no choice but to obey who they see fit to install.

Biden will never be legitimate. Donald J. Trump could very well be this country's last legitimate president as we jump headfirst into tyranny and despotism.
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:43 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

You keep posting all this “proof”.

Why didn’t they prove it in court, when it mattered?

It needs to get to a court. Something so far has stopped it. You prefer being manipulated, I do not.
coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:45 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
any joker can pull the wool over the eyes of stupid gullible people

You should know that better than anyone. It worked on you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:52 pm
https://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2020-11-23-at-4.34.26-PM-1024x740.png
Note the "Mathematically improbable turnout change" How many miracles is Biden allowed? Stop being so dishonest.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Rebelofnj

Wed 25 Nov, 2020 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,
I would argue that Biden isn't that popular, but people voted for him because they didn't like Trump.

Similar to what happened in 2016 for some voters: people voted against Hillary Clinton as well as voted for Trump. Even then, Trump never won the popular vote in both elections.
0 Replies