monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:23 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I think this is a good indication of the strength of your argument.

I think it is a reminder of how corrupt Obama and Biden were and that they both still are. But then again what you think about my argument matters to you, not me.
Quote:
is what’s known as grasping.

And the constant repetition of lies is known as propaganda.
0 Replies

BillW

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:26 pm
Gasping!
0 Replies

nimh

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:29 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Wrong again. That was the Obama administration and it will be shown when Trump declassifies the documents that prove it.

Yeah. He wasn't able to find those incriminating documents to declassify through four long years, but surely now he will do it after all. Any moment now.
nimh

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
🚨NEW: Third Circuit Court of Appeals grants expedited review for Team Trump’s appeal from Pennsylvania. pic.twitter.com/LKJDnPGRSn

— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 23, 2020

The court is overseen by Alito. An Obama judge will not get his way now.

coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
‘It Will Be Epic’: Sidney Powell Releases Another Statement After Lawyers Say She’s Not On Team

I, for one, refuse to count this lady out.

@RemindMe_OfThis in 2 weeks

(doesn't work on A2K, alas. Should, though. Would be... interesting.)
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:35 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Wrong again. That was the Obama administration and it will be shown when Trump declassifies the documents that prove it.

Yeah. He wasn't able to find those incriminating documents to declassify through four long years, but surely now he will do it after all. Any moment now.

He did not have access to them. There was an ongoing investigation. Are you worried?
BillW

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:37 pm
@nimh,
1st note he gets every morning is:

"Don't forget Depends"! Only for sure way he gets anything done!
0 Replies

nimh

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:43 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Are you worried?

Ha! Uh, no.

I mean, I'm worried about lots of things. Not this, though.

coldjoint wrote:

No matter how this turns out Trump has still beaten the media, the Deep State, and the Democratic party and RINO Republcans. That fact will never change.

Good to see people overcoming stage 4

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/3a/a0/153aa04d40567aef7c6027ab422a14ec.png
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:48 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Are you worried?

Ha! Uh, no.

I mean, I'm worried about lots of things. Not this, though.

coldjoint wrote:

No matter how this turns out Trump has still beaten the media, the Deep State, and the Democratic party and RINO Republcans. That fact will never change.

Good to see people overcoming stage 4

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/3a/a0/153aa04d40567aef7c6027ab422a14ec.png

Anything on the stages of fraud. Do you have any idea how Joe Biden became a god and got more votes than Obama? And did not win Bellwether counties, only 1, or cut his party's loses? Democrats overplayed their hand.
BillW

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:16 pm
theRump Administration has as of today taken the USA out of the Open Skies Treaty and to insure we can not do anything about in in 60 days, theRump is to destroy all our planes that make flyovers of Russia with no new appropriations in the pipeline to build new ones!

Wow! What a.traitor!
oralloy

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:19 pm
@BillW,
Yawn. Old News.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-5035#post-7084284

As I said before:
That's just as well. Mr. Putin will probably be helping the American people resist the Biden Administration.

Mr. Trump should make sure to chop the wings off those spy planes so they are good and scrapped.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:37 pm
Quote:
Dems Threatened Govt Official, Her Family And Pets in Order to Obtain Govt Transition Funds for Biden

Quote:
In paragraph two of the letter, Murphy reveals she “received threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and [/qeven my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely.[/b]
Murphy’s November 23rd letter

“Even in the face of thousands of threats, I always remained committed to a polling the law,” she added.

The letter also Reveals that Murphy will begin supplying the Biden team with transition-related information, documents, and access. She, however, makes a distinction that “The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.”

A party to be proud of. Full letter at link.
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/dems-threatened-gsa-admin/
oralloy

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Progressives are bad people. Society would be much better off without them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:45 pm
Quote:
Sharyl Attkisson
🕵️‍♂️
@SharylAttkisson
·
Nov 20
Faceless Big Tech "fact checkers" disseminate false info, put their partisan opinions on studies & posts, & call it Truth. When asked who their gatekeepers are, they name "news" outlets responsible for some of the biggest disinformation of the past 4 yrs. #OhTheIrony RT

A real journalist.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 10:33 pm
@McGentrix,
I really was annoyed, because you said that you checked it.

But since coldjoint now says, Steinmeier is a dictator, I'll stop reminding you.
0 Replies

oristarA

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:07 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

As I said before:
That's just as well. Mr. Putin will probably be helping the American people resist the Biden Administration.

More precisely, helping Trump and his followers rather than American people.

But that is still a question. Common sense tells us that any fanaticism is not sustainable, it can vanish into thin air at any time. Because sustainability lies in facts and logic and Trump's followers ignore them. As Jenna Ellis, the Trump's senior legal adviser, sharply observed - " Trump's supporters... aren't seeking truth"; "We don't have truth seekers. We have narcissists." The narcissists are now immersed in the fanaticism, or the illusion of Trump's unlimited power.

But the day of January 20, 2021 will shatter the illusion, announcing that Trumps are simply Tramps roaming in a democracy, and then a desperate Putin will surely ditch them as soon as possible.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:15 pm
@oristarA,
Quote:

More precisely, helping Trump and his followers rather than American people.

The American people are his followers. You know the ones who do not burn things down and loot, intimidate or murder. The ones who do not attack people because they think differently. The ones who do not cost people their careers over what they said in high school. The ones that are not preoccupied by race and concentrate on their families and work their jobs. The ones who are grateful to live in this great country and do not want to give it away to the corporations, the Communist Chinese, our political elites or illegals.

You have no idea what an American is and there are no good examples in that group that cheated their way into power.
oralloy

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:21 pm
@oristarA,
Mr. Trump and his followers are Americans.

I'm a Trump supporter, and so far no one has successfully challenged my facts and logic.

Why would Mr. Putin be desperate? He will be happy to help the American people oppose the Biden Administration.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:32 pm
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Pollster Richard Baris Calls Out Big Tech, Says Media ‘Lying’ about Voter Fraud

Quote:
In a new interview with MRC Business, Baris warned about the interference of Big Tech and the liberal media into the 2020 election by hoodwinking the American people into believing that there’s no evidence of voter and election fraud. His main message to the press trying to black out the issue: “Media should stop lying to the American people about the reality of both voter and election fraud. There are examples of both in every election.” Baris continued: “The question this year has never been whether there was fraud, but rather how widespread it was and whether it was enough to impact the outcome of the election in any of these critical battleground states.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2020/11/23/exclusive-pollster-richard-baris-calls-out-big-tech-says
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:33 pm
@oralloy,
And you don't think that's a problem?
oristarA

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:40 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

You have no idea what an American is and there are no good examples in that group that cheated their way into power.

The same question is for you as well: Do you have an idea what an American is?

I know what is an American. Sam Harris is one. As American scientist, he upholds science and law and opposes burning, looting ect. Most people in the scientific community in the United States are Americans who strongly disagree with Trump and strongly agree with tranditional American values.

Now it is your turn to tell me what an American is.