monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:02 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

I'm afraid, farmerman, that you simply cannot grasp how bad things are. Those judges are not who they seem. Coldjoint knows better. Here's what Coldjoint and his friends KNOW
https://able2know.org/topic/450981-1#post-6613023

I am right here, and your antisemitism is showing again. You cannot be trusted, and nothing will change that.
hightor

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:02 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Maybe have someone explain it to you at your level.

That's a great idea. You and oralloy are too smart but maybe you could get coldjoint to explain how an insurgent who has yet to occupy an office for one term gets to "stay in office for another term". Looking forward to it!
hightor

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I am right here, and your antisemitism is showing again.

Says the anti-globalist!
0 Replies

coluber2001

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:04 pm
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:06 pm
The Kraken needs money. I'm encouraging all Trump fans here to donate as much as they can manage - or more! - because Freedom is at stake!!!
https://defendingtherepublic.org/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:09 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Maybe have someone explain it to you at your level.

That's a great idea. You and oralloy are too smart but maybe you could get coldjoint to explain how an insurgent who has yet to occupy an office for one term gets to "stay in office for another term". Looking forward to it!

There is no doubt either of those two could do a better job than you at almost anything. Thanks for confirming it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:10 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlATYfGhfP4[/youtube]

Is your next video about the party that couldn't stop whining and lying for 4 years?
farmerman

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:53 pm
@coldjoint,
in the "Fraudulent voting" cases the score is Trump 2, the defense 38. Those two cases that the Judge found for Trump involved spaing that the GOP could stand during recounts and the "drop dead dates" for filing cases from 3 days to 6.

NOT LOOKIN SO GREAT FOR THE HUMP Could it be that he knows these cases are bogus but he just wants to be on some kind of record that spreads some doubt about Biden winning??

I hope Plump has to pay for all these idiot cases.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

in the "Fraudulent voting" cases the score is Trump 2, the defense 38. Those two cases that the Judge found for Trump involved spaing that the GOP could stand during recounts and the "drop dead dates" for filing cases from 3 days to 6.

NOT LOOKIN SO GREAT FOR THE HUMP Could it be that he knows these cases are bogus bit he just wants to be on some kind of record that spreads some doubt about Biden winning??

I hope Plump has to pay for all these idiot cases.

No answer on the fascist acts or policies from Trump? Until you answer that question you are just a buffoon huffing and puffing complete bullshit.
Region Philbis

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:07 pm

breaking: GSA tells Biden transition can formally begin
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:12 pm
@Region Philbis,
And now we can get to watch as the Trump people **** that up.
0 Replies

snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:12 pm
@coldjoint,
The only buffoons peddling bullshit are you and anyone else in denial that

YOUR SIDE LOST AND BIDEN WON.

Babbling, blithering, bitchy buffoons.

Hopefully after Biden is sworn in and starts cleaning up the mess Trump made of everything, some reality will permeate, and you will find the grace to

STFU.
snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:14 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

breaking: GSA tells Biden transition can formally begin

Source?
RABEL222

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:15 pm
@Region Philbis,
I bet your wrong. Trump won't be paying. You and all the de.ocratic voters will be footing the bill just as we have been since the crooked prick has been in office.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:16 pm
No matter how this turns out Trump has still beaten the media, the Deep State, and the Democratic party and RINO Republcans. That fact will never change. He has destroyed their credibility to the point where they will still attack him daily wherever he goes in utter desperation.

Now for the good news. Before Trump leaves he has the ability to expose dirty secrets of the abuse the American people have endured at the hands of a thoroughly corrupt and very dishonest bureaucracy. Be it in 2021 or 2025.

Denying it until "they" are blue in the face will never convince the American people to trust their government again. That sad part that this will only hasten this country's destruction. That is the end game for Democrats and the billions of dollars behind them. Although many, many will go down fighting exposing even more corruption.

For the fourth or fifth time I will state I am proud I had no part in the greatest country man has ever known, and will never know again, being destroyed.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:19 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Source?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/transition-biden-gsa-begin/index.html
Region Philbis

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:24 pm

45 throwing in the towel...

https://iili.io/FGZh3N.jpg
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:25 pm
@Region Philbis,

Somebody better wake Braindead Joe up and tell him, or maybe not they do not need him. He decides 0.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:28 pm
@Region Philbis,
"in the best interest of our country"

This is like a bad actor voices words from a language he doesn't speak nor understand.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:28 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

45 throwing in the towel...

https://iili.io/FGZh3N.jpg

No he is saying he will honor tradition and continue fighting. You people have serious comprehension problems.
0 Replies