monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

crackedhead

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:21 am
@Builder,
Nope. I don't live by a president. I live by MY freedom. The freedom that I've always had that I didn't think was being taken away from me from the mouth of someone else. That's what you Trump bunnies don't get. You're still more free than 99% of the people on the planet until some money hungry idiot says you aren't. Then you turn into poor needy people for some reason. I don't get it.
0 Replies

snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:26 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

You're Oristar's sock puppet; right?

Engrish is clearly your second language.

On your "devil" comment, the legend goes, that Lucifer was the right-hand of god, but everybody else thought he was better than the lord, so he got "cast down" into the land of us savages, through sheer jealousy.

Learn some details before embarrassing yourself again. K?

You retold the “legend” of Lucifer the way that Satan worshippers tell it: with a twist that colors Lucifer in a positive light: like he was the wronged party. (Not calling you a satan worshipper; just that, that’s the way they tell this specific story).
He didn’t get expelled from paradise because”everybody thought he was better” than God. He got kicked out because HE thought he was better than God - BIG difference.

Quote:
From Isaiah 14: 12-14 - “I will raise my throne above the stars of god...
I will make myself like the Most High”

From Ezekiel 28: 13-17 - “ Your heart was filled with pride because of all your beauty. Your wisdom was corrupted by your love of splendor. So I threw you to the ground.”

Lucifer’s beauty, wisdom and might - all the good things created in him by God - led him to pride. His pride led to his rebellion and fall, but he never lost (and thus still retains) any of his power and traits. He is leading a cosmic revolt to see who will be God.

https://considerthegospel.org/2012/09/23/why-did-god-create-a-devil/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

https://harvest.org/know-god-article/the-origin-and-fall-of-the-devil/

That is the true “legend” of Lucifer - as told in the Bible, and in Sunday Schools and Bible studies everywhere.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:26 am
Since Trump refuses to accept that Biden won the presidential election - is there a constitutional path for him to stage a coup and stay in office for another term?

I don't have the legal knowledge, but state lawmakers in some states perhaps can override the clear will of its voters and appoint their own electors.(At least that's what Republican said could be done in places such as Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.)
oristarA

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:35 am
Trump and his team are now busy in locking in their policies. They know they're losers. Are they trying to be troublemakers?

snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:45 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
in 10 years, you will struggle to find a single person who will admit voting for Trump.

The issue was, everybody knew what a komplete khunt that clinton thing was, and it wouldn't have mattered if Fozzy Bear was the alternative.

This is an admission that some who chose Trump would’ve taken a slimy swamp creature, rather than vote for Hillary. This would actually be a refreshing bit of candor, except that it does not take into account that after they selected Trump they then proceeded to defend and rationalize his immorality, incompetence, constant lying, fraud, and traitorous criminality. AND they try to bestow some kind of elevated, hero-of-the-people status to the POS.

Crackedhead has got you all completely correct. Buncha needy, whiny doofuses who know in their little koolaid-pumping hearts that they chose a rotten apple, but too proud and stupid to do anything but stick with the rot. And the anger. And coming depression. Spot-on!
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The Fed Electoral Count Act dictates that changing electors after the election and the count is certified is a violation of federal law, because it is supportive of disenfranchisement.

Yeh that was a worry. Doesnt mean he wont try something like it , but with his recent ,meeting with Michigan, sounds like he wasnt vry convincing.

0 Replies

snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:03 am
He just sent this to his followers. Oh lord, do you think he’d actually try to carry out an “alternative” inauguration!

https://iili.io/FGBWUF.jpg
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 07:21 am
@snood,
Perhaps at Western Rose Garden Supplies.
0 Replies

crackedhead

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:08 am
@snood,
It's going to be a historic waste of money if anyone actually donates. Then again Trump supporters like being historic, even on the wrong side of historic. Must be their fake exceptionalism telling them what to do again.
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:17 am
@crackedhead,
1) It's all about keeping up the pretense.
2) Keeping up the pretense is all about the grift.
0 Replies

engineer

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:28 am
@snood,
That's pretty much an admission of defeat. If they really expected to hold a rose garden ceremony they'd charge a lot more than $50
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:33 am
@engineer,
Yup. And maybe they can sucker 5 or 6 thousand into sending the money - just to own the libs, if nothing else.
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:37 am
Geniuses as far as the eye can see
Quote:
Holly Otterbein
@hollyotterbein
22m
The first person offering public comment at the Luzerne County's Board of Elections in PA is a Trump supporter who is asking for the vote to not be certified until an investigation is completed. Trump won the county.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:37 am
@blatham,
I'd thought it was a Black-Friday-Week offer for a phased-out model.
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:38 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Orange Friday Week?
0 Replies

snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 08:40 am
Bernstein names 21 cowardly Senators who whisper their hatred of Trump, but won’t speak up.

When I read this, I was skeptical that Bernstein would be honest about the starkness of their hypocrisy.

But he really seems to be honestly disgusted.

https://themindshield.com/carl-bernstein-names-21-republican-senators-who-privately-expressed-extreme-contempt-for-trump/
blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 09:00 am
@snood,
Hard to imagine things being different if an actual Mafia mob boss was in the WH.
snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 09:08 am
@blatham,
It’s hard to fathom the rank cowardice. I mean, they’d rather risk national security breaches, and tens of thousands more dying of Covid than speak out against the smarmy Don.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 10:08 am
Giuliani still remains employed? Or did Powell cross a line that Giuliani didn’t?
snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 11:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I think maybe the difference is that his fumbling and bumbling has been while trying to act within the plan, while Powell’s nuttiness has been adlibbed.
0 Replies