blatham

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:01 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnaGsYaVgAEfB8k?format=jpg&name=900x900
coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:08 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnaGsYaVgAEfB8k?format=jpg&name=900x900

He is right about abortion, but Rittenhouse has to wait until he is 25 and should have no problem getting elected.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Pretty sure she talks big but carries a toothpick. Highly doubtful any of this conspiracy theory stuff is gonna pan out.

In your dreams.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Thanks for re-posting!
I guess, regarding your response, you didn't watch the G20 conference .

Nope, I didn't. I am not interested in globalists haggling over their piece of the pie. I am more interested in exposing the obvious fraud in the election.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:16 pm
@revelette3,
Quote:
Kermit Roosevelt, a constitutional law expert at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, said the Trump campaign is "sending the message that election outcomes that go against Republicans are inherently illegitimate and need not be accepted – even if there is no evidence and no plausible legal argument that anything was wrong with the election."

That is what the Democrats said in 2016. Where was Kermit then? And someone let Kermit know there is plenty of evidence.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:19 pm
@Rebelofnj,

Quote:
Trump privately plots his next act — including a potential 2024 run

The WP does not have a clue about Trump and never has.
glitterbag

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:21 pm
@snood,
It would be possible to do both, let Trump continue to seek a loop hole in the recent election.......and also allow the Biden team access to transition. No one will become president without being Sworn In. If Trump fails to win his nonsense appeal to overturn the will of the people, at least we will have informed people, well-versed in government in the White House.......But if Trump manages to convince the citizens he was robbed because all 50 States and Territories conspired to defraud him....well then no harm done...Trump and his D-list appointees can continue to plunder the Treasury and oversee the destruction of the US as we slide into a corrupt 3rd world nation.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:34 pm
@coldjoint,
One of the Washington Post's longtime editors, Bob Woodward, was invited to the White House by Trump himself and did 18 interviews, the content of which created Woodward's recent book Rage. So, The Post has some idea on what Trump is thinking.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/09/trump-bob-woodward-book-411225

Plus, the Washington Post article is not exactly overly negative towards Trump. It is basically a summary of what people in general is expecting Trump to do: announce a 2024 Presidential run, write his memoirs for a record setting book deal, hold rallies, remaining a prominent leader of the GOP.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:43 pm

How can any honest person ignore this? Is there a honest person here?
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:51 pm
Trump's crack legal team at work
Quote:
Marc E. Elias
@marceelias
· 15m
NEW: Trump has filed an appeal of his humiliating loss in Pennsylvania to the Third Circuit. Rudy Giuliani remains lead counsel.

Also,
Quote:
Judd Legum
@JuddLegum
· 2h
Trump's legal team is now asserting that DOUG COLLINS, not KELLY LOEFFLER would be participating in the January 5 runoff if Brian Kemp hadn't rigged the voting machines.

Does LOEFFLER agree? Or will she admit that the Trump campaign's claims of voter fraud are BS.

Collins vote total was 292,760 behind Loeffler.

This is all getting to be an all-time award winner in the WTFness category. These aren't credible legal challenges at all and the individuals involved keep failing through incompetence. It might make more sense to presume that the goal here is not winning in the courts but rather encouraging insurrection and serious civic turmoil. For example, here's an interview Steve Bannon has just done with pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood (he's the celebrity lawyer who screwed the pooch with the Michigan/Minnesota population data fuckup)

Quote:
STEVE BANNON (HOST): Do you have any, what would you like to tell our audience, about what they not just should look for, but how they can help, how they can assist and how they have to steel themselves for what's ahead? Because we're coming to a climax of one of the most important times in American history, we're going to be one thing or the other at the end of this, by December 14th, we're either going to be the republic that was bequeathed to us or something radically different. Do you have any words for the audience before we let you go?

LIN WOOD: I think the audience has to do what the people that were our Founding Fathers did in 1776. I think you've got to pledge your life, your money, and your sacred honor so that generations that come after us can live in freedom. I don't believe the people trying to take over our country are going to let go when it's exposed that the election was a fraud. I think there are plans in place to try to do other things to try to take over our government.

I think 2020 is the year they wanted to do it. Old George Soros said he was going to get it done and get rid of Trump, so I think the people need to have courage, I think they need to be prepared to fight for their freedom and I think at this time more than any time in my lifetime people need to have faith in God.
MM
BillW

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:54 pm
@blatham,
Ouch, insurrection at its worse!
Quote:

LII U.S. Code Title 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE Part I. CRIMES Chapter 115. TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES Section 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government
18 U.S. Code § 2385.Advocating overthrow of Government
U.S. Code

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
blatham

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:55 pm
When you're right, you're right
Quote:
Victor LaValle
@victorlavalle
· 2h
Americans celebrating Thanksgiving by spreading disease is actually an incredibly accurate way to honor the holiday.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is what the Democrats said in 2016.

No they didn't. Yes, they were disappointed. But the accusations of electoral fraud came from — you guessed it — the Republicans. (Green candidate Jill Stein demanded a recount in Wisconsin.) Trump even appointed a commission — which found no evidence of systematic fraud. Clinton, in her concession speech, said:
Quote:
Trump is going to be our President. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Nothing about a "rigged" election. Nothing about the outcome being "illegitimate." Try being factual for a change.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:57 pm
@blatham,
Judd Legum is with the Democratic Underground. He, like you, has no credibility except with low information uninformed people.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:59 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
Ouch, insurrection at its worse!

That is what Obama did and Trump can release the documents that prove it. Let's hope he does that.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
...low information uninformed people.

Which is it? One or the other, comrade.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:11 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
That is what the Democrats said in 2016.

No they didn't. Yes, they were disappointed. But the accusations of electoral fraud came from — you guessed it — the Republicans. (Green candidate Jill Stein demanded a recount in Wisconsin.) Trump even appointed a commission — which found no evidence of systematic fraud. Clinton, in her concession speech, said:
Quote:
Trump is going to be our President. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Nothing about a "rigged" election. Nothing about the outcome being "illegitimate." Try being factual for a change.

Quote:
Try being factual for a change.

After you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:13 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
...low information uninformed people.

Which is it? One or the other, comrade.

Both. You do not tell me one or the other. You do not tell me anything. We clear on that?
snood

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:15 pm
@coldjoint,
You definitely seem like a happy person.
coldjoint

Sun 22 Nov, 2020 03:19 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

You definitely seem like a happy person.

I am. Happy with myself and that is what counts. I do not believe obvious lies.
0 Replies