Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:51 pm
Quote:
Joe Biden is an Addled Sock Puppet for the Deep State

That is certainly not a secret.
Quote:
Oh dear. pic.twitter.com/qJQCj0vIL0

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) November 20, 2020

Verbatim Transcript:

“Governors, governors need to be able to get funding when they dispo..when they disp, uh…they need ta, ta uh…an, an, mmmm-bringabringa bring their national guard into play. And now, national guard’s gonna hafta play this, costs a lotta money. And governors need that paid for. We talked a lot about with the governors about what their amediate needs are. I’m gonna im, we’re gonna impose the, we’re gonna enforce the, ascuse me, employ the Defense, uhhh, re-cuh-strcm-aaact to be able to go out there annnnd…dictate…companies build and do following things: We need much more testing, we need much more masking, we need mass more…we need gloves. I ast them east ta go…I ast the National Governors socation to…tha Governor Cuomo, and the ones on the li…to let us know, what their shortages are, what they anticipate…”

This is the man more people voted for than ever before, as McEnroe says "you can't be serious."
https://dbdailyupdate.com/2020/11/21/joe-biden-is-an-addled-sock-puppet-for-the-deep-state/
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:51 pm
Quote:
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
· Nov 17
You media morons are all laughing at @RudyGiuliani, but he appears to have already established a great rapport with the judge, who is currently offering recommendations on martini bars for Team Trump in open court.

Quote:
Acyn Torabi
@Acyn
· Nov 17
Hannity says he heard Rudy Giuliani was “absolutely brilliant in his arguments today”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnYoN2TXEAEVsOZ?format=jpg&name=large

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:29 pm
Quote:
In sworn statement, prominent mathematician flags up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots

Quote:
"I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801," Miller said in the sworn statement provided to Just the News.
File
Miller_DeclarationAndAnalyisPA_GOP_BallotRequestData_2020_Final.pdf

According to Pennsylvania state data for early and absentee ballot requests, there are roughly 165,000 ballots requested in the names of registered GOP voters that had not been counted as of Nov. 16.

Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor told Just the News that Miller's analysis provides fresh evidence of potential voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

"This data, which is provided by an expert witness, who would be qualified in almost any court in the country, adds to the conclusions that some level of voter fraud took place in this year's election," Trainor said.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/mathematics-prof-says-sworn-statement-many-56000-gop-ballots-pa-may-be
snood

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:41 pm
@coldjoint,
This is good news for you. A “prominent mathematician” knows of a hundred thousand bogus ballots; Sidney Powell knows of hundreds of thousands more...

Now all they’ve got to do is show what they’ve got to a judge. Easy peasy.
So, we’ll probably be hearing about Trump’s huge win in court any day now.

Right?

coldjoint

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:53 pm
Quote:
Smartmatic Denies Transfer of Technology to Dominion Voting Systems — Articles Scrubbed from Website — But Internet Archive Never Lies

So, what are they trying to hide? I remember all the talking heads saying the walls were closing in around Trump. They should ask Dominion and Smartmatic how it feels.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/smartmatic-denies-transfer-technology-dominion-voting-systems-articles-scrubbed-website-internet-archive-never-lies/
coldjoint

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:55 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

This is good news for you. A “prominent mathematician” knows of a hundred thousand bogus ballots; Sidney Powell knows of hundreds of thousands more...

Now all they’ve got to do is show what they’ve got to a judge. Easy peasy.
So, we’ll probably be hearing about Trump’s huge win in court any day now.

Right?

Right.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 08:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Worth a look.

roger

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 08:21 pm
@Builder,
I wish I could give you the courtesy, but watching that woman and listening to her voice is just something I couldn't do to myself.
Builder

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 08:28 pm
@roger,
The executive order was signed directly after the last mid-terms.

I don't assume anything, but it's still two months to go, and anything could happen in that time, Roger.
blatham

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 08:40 pm
GOP Senator Pat Toomey
Quote:
"Joe Biden won the 2020 election and will become the 46th President of the United States. I congratulate President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on their victory."

Well, duh.
snood

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 08:47 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

GOP Senator Pat Toomey
Quote:
"Joe Biden won the 2020 election and will become the 46th President of the United States. I congratulate President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on their victory."

Well, duh.

When they finally accept the inevitable, you watch. I wouldn’t be surprised if the media plays it up like the start of some great new era of bipartisanship.

coldjoint

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 08:51 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Worth a look.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2MkvWh7poY [/youtube]

In the comment section:

Quote:
Billy Bobby
5 days ago
If Trump pulls this off, and there is no reason to think he won't, he'll be one of the greatest presidents in history. He'll have restored the Republic. He should AT LEAST get his face up on Mt. Rushmore.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:08 pm
@snood,
Quote:
When they finally accept the inevitable

Well, you've bought the ruse, hook, line, and sinker; don't expect anyone to follow you down that wormhole, though.
coldjoint

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:10 pm
Quote:
I Know Sidney Powell. She Is Telling the Truth

Quote:
What Trump’s Team Faces

Ranged against her is a vast media machine determined to suppress the truth. Billion-dollar networks that trumpeted the Russia collusion hoax and Brett Kavanaugh’s “teenage rape gang,” then pretended that Nick Sandmann was some kind of neo-Nazi. The same networks squelched the solid evidence from the Hunter Biden laptop, abetted by social media monopolies that silence ordinary Americans.

And of course, she has a whole team of Democrats ready to start a “transition” to an office it seems Joe Biden stole. If they succeed, what do they have in store for her, using the power of the White House? Let’s remember that Kamala Harris’ old office is still trying to imprison David Daleiden, for exposing her old campaign donor, Planned Parenthood, on charges she corruptly launched.

I also know what the Democrats have in mind for this country, and for President Trump’s loyal supporters: re-education, on the model of conquered Nazi Germany:

The DNC is talking about “deprogramming” Trump supporters, like pro-Nazi Germans after World War II. But yeah, @POTUS‘ supporters are unhinged conspiracy theorists. https://t.co/ZIZKMfFLZQ

— John Zmirak (@JZmirak) November 19, 2020

Little recap of the kind of despicable kind of people Trump and Powell are up against.

Quote:
I don’t have that evidence, but the fact that Sidney Powell claims she does is enough to convince me. This is a woman who gave up years of income she could have earned in her profitable practice to write, print, and promote a book no publisher would touch. Its charges were too explosive, I imagine.

Its targets, like Andrew Weissman (the protege of FBI director Christopher Wray) wield too much power. Tellingly, none of the people Powell exposed in Licensed to Lie have dared to sue her for defamation or libel. She put herself out there as a target for such a suit by writing the book—with no publishing house’s attorneys on board to defend her. But no one did, I’m sure because her charges were absolutely truthful.

https://stream.org/i-know-sidney-powell-she-is-telling-the-truth/
0 Replies

roger

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:11 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

I don't assume anything, but it's still two months to go, and anything could happen in that time, Roger.

Possibly, but I'm thinking the odds are in Biden's favor.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:14 pm
Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign Pennsylvania lawsuit

Quote:
A federal judge dealt a death blow to the Trump campaign's effort to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's win of the presidency on Saturday, by dismissing a closely watched lawsuit that sought to invalidate millions of Pennsylvania votes.

"It is not in the power of this Court to violate the Constitution," Judge Matthew Brann of the US District Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania wrote on Saturday in a withering decision, hours after the final round of filings in the case came in. The judge wholeheartedly rejected the Trump campaign's attempt to throw out the Pennsylvania vote, noting that Biden has won the state and results will be certified by state officials on Monday. Biden has a margin of more than 81,000 votes in the state.

"In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more," the judge wrote. "At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

Though the case was always extremely unlikely to succeed, President Donald Trump's backers and legal team -- and particularly his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani -- had pinned their hopes on the federal judge in Pennsylvania giving some credibility to their suspicions of fraud and entertaining Trump's attempt to overturn the popular vote for Biden.

But Brann, a longtime and well-known Republican in Pennsylvania, refused.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/politics/federal-judge-dismisses-trump-pennsylvania-lawsuit/index.html

According to Wikipedia, Judge Brann is an active member of the conservative organization The Federalist Society and the National Rifle Association, and a longtime member of the Republican Party in Pennsylvania.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_W._Brann

So, not even a very conservative judge sees any merit in Trump's lawsuit.
coldjoint

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:16 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
When they finally accept the inevitable

Well, you've bought the ruse, hook, line, and sinker; don't expect anyone to follow you down that wormhole, though.

It is all he has. Notice his story never changes as more evidence is found every day that points to the more than obvious fraud. He just keeps saying "we won". Do you have a political superstar like Braindead Joe Down Under?
coldjoint

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:20 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
So, not even a very conservative judge sees any merit in Trump's lawsuit.

Alito will look at her decision. And she is one judge and there are plenty more in higher courts. Trump will serve another term and cities will burn.
BillW

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:20 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
"It is not in the power of this Court to violate the Constitution," Judge Matthew Brann of the US District Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania wrote on Saturday in a withering decision
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Judge Matthew Brann is a man. Not sure why you are using female pronouns.

According to his statement in the link, Brann saw no sufficient evidence provided by the Trump Campaign.

In addition, Brann, as well as 6 current Supreme Court Justices (including Alito), are current or former members of the Federalist Society, so it is likely they all share similar opinions in how the US Constitution is interpreted.
0 Replies