monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:28 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,

Quote:
But not as corrupt as Harris. Biden is just the Trojan horse. The real devil will be Harris.

The one who called Biden a racist in the primary debate? That Harris? The one who, besides a surge after that debate, never had more than 4%.

No visible support for either candidate. The media was and is their base. But still they got more votes than Obama and caused a 90% turnout in WI. People here are happy that this country is going to be destroyed. Go figure.
neptuneblue

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:28 pm
@Builder,
Ok, I get that.

I've said worse about Trump.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:30 pm
@glitterbag,
No, you maroon. Bidem won the popular vote aND THE ELECTORal college vote. TRUMP AND THE GOP ARE TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION, AND NO ONE OUTSIDE THEIR LITTLE CIRCLE JERKS BELIEVE THEM. The word is recognizing biden amd even the gop is starting to turn their backs on trump. This is one election you aren't going to steal or win.
neptuneblue

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, in four years, Trump has NOT made America great again. And he is going to be replaced after one term. So, there's that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:31 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
Say it...

He's always going to be Creepy Joe the kiddie fiddler to me.

Careful they will blacklist you. You may never work in America again. Cool
But Biden is both of those things and a senile fraud.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:31 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
And trump has been putin's pet chihuahua for four years, speaking of blackmail.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:32 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
Say it...

Yeah, but you're always going to be the creepy Aussie who thinks Americans give a **** about his opinion.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The media was and is their base. But still they got more votes than Obama and caused a 90% turnout in WI. People here are happy that this country is going to be destroyed.

Right???

That's how ******* stupid the Trump haters are.

They don't even know what or care what Harris And Biden's policies are.

One of the worst parts of all this, is that the rest of the world will now forever view American elections as being as "real" as elections in North Korea.

And these ******* morons are happy just because they can taunt people like you.

They're so stupid that they don't even realize they've helped cause their own doom.
oristarA

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:34 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

When I realized that the dems were actually getting away with using the media to (potentially) steal this election by cheating, I had the same feeling in my stomach as when I saw the second plane hit the WTC on 9/11.

The whole world knows that Trump lies every day. Naturally, people would think that Trump and his team would do anything possible to swindle the voting system in his favor. But reality is that the system has been so well-designed against fraud, that neither Trump and his team nor Biden and his team could fool it into doing what they wanted.

The result is clear: There is NO fraud in this election.

Biden won!
glitterbag

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:34 pm
@MontereyJack,
I didn't say that......I think you have confused me with either Freedom, Coldjoint or sad sack Oral....... I'm not a Trump supporter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:35 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Builder wrote:

Quote:
Say it...

Yeah, but you're always going to be the creepy Aussie who thinks Americans give a **** about his opinion.

You don't know anything about Americans, but Builder probably knows that already.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:35 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
the courts keep tossing the claims of fraud as unproven, flimsy, and nonsense. Trump's lost at least ten// Biden won the popular vote and the e.c. vote. He'll be president and trump will have lawsuits up the wazoo on jan. 21. trump's dead meat walking.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:39 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
One of the worst parts of all this, is that the rest of the world will now forever view American elections as being as "real" as elections in North Korea.

The rest of the world has congratulated us of preserving democracy.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
No visible support for either candidate. The media was and is their base. But still (somehow) they got more votes than Obama

This is what I forgot to respond to.

This is how retarded these people are.

They expect us to believe that Biden, who nobody even liked, got more votes than Obama, who had a whole ******* movement and cult of personality behind him.

These people are a special kind of "special".
coldjoint

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:43 pm
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

When I realized that the dems were actually getting away with using the media to (potentially) steal this election by cheating, I had the same feeling in my stomach as when I saw the second plane hit the WTC on 9/11.

The whole world knows that Trump lies every day. Naturally, people would think that Trump and his team would do anything possible to swindle the voting system in his favor. But reality is that the system has been so well-designed against fraud, that neither Trump and his team nor Biden and his team could fool it into doing what they wanted.

The result is clear: There is NO fraud in this election.

Biden won!

The whole world knows Biden is corrupt and weak. Half of America will never respect him let alone unite.

Who told you about the system? The NYT, Twitter, CNN, Obama? All of them liars that Trump can't hold a candle to. Biden will weaken this country substantially just by the oath of office. He will then give Iran the nuclear bomb, stop deportations, open our borders, and make us energy dependent again. You must hate America to see a corrupt old fool as president and like it.
neptuneblue

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:44 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I kinda don't like you. Somehow you still have the right to post nonsensical posts.

So, there's that.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:46 pm
@glitterbag,
I love lovey demonstrating his powers of prognostication, each thought fresh from his anal sphincter, where all of his thoughts originate
neptuneblue

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:49 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Half of America will never respect him let alone unite.

No one asked for your respect. No one needs it.

MontereyJack

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:56 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
and fools are a special kind of fool.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 13 Nov, 2020 12:01 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I love lovey demonstrating his powers of prognostication, each thought fresh from his anal sphincter, where all of his thoughts originate

I hate to admit this, but when these bozos post I feel like a genius......how about you? I should feel bad for them but I don't, does that make me a bad person? God damn I hope so.
0 Replies